Epstein Finally Gets Legally Ensnared for Human Trafficking of Kids

On 8/20/2019 at 1:03 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Molyneux makes a great point.

If Epstein did commit suicide and, apparently did his will two days earlier, the will is probably not valid.

You sign an oath that you are of sound mind when you execute a will. Planning suicide does not qualify as "of sound mind."

Michael

Really?

--Brant

10 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Really?

Brant,

I wrote ambiguously and with too much certainty for the point I wanted to make. 

I didn't mean that as a metaphysical statement (or law of identity kind of thing).

I meant that a legal case could be made--according to modern law and psychology--that a person in good health and planning a suicide is not of sound mind. These days psychologists try to "cure" depression with serotonin uptake inhibitors, which, to them, puts the person in sound mind. And that's just one possibility.

With as much money as Epstein had involved, and with psychologists' attraction to money, it's not hard to see such a case being made.

In my view, Epstein actually was not of sound mind because he liked sex with little kids. He was also a dumbass by thinking he could blackmail the ruling class and get away with it forever. But that's not what a psychologist would hone in on while serving as an expert to help contest a will.

btw - There's a very good novel by John Grisham that used this theme in a kind of comic way. It's called The Testament. A billionaire was fed up with life and wanted to find a way to die, but he hated his family so much, he also wanted to find one final way to screw them before he did.

So he got them in a meeting at the top floor of a building with attorneys and three psychologists of their choosing to sign a will that gave everything to them should he die. They filmed it and made it binding with different attorneys. As soon as everyone left the office, he kept the cameras running, pulled out a different will where he gave everything to a lady missionary in the jungles of Brazil who was an illegitimate child of his. He voided the old will and signed this new one and left instructions for its execution. After all, three different top psychologists had, not five minutes earlier, attested that he was of sound mind. After he did that, he jumped out of the window. His idea was to land right in front of his family as they were coming out the front door. It's a great read...

:) 

Michael

3 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

I didn't know the murdered miscreant liked sex with little kids.

--Brant

Brant,

The gossip is 3 orgasms a day and the really young ones turned him on like no others.

This might be gossip only, but there is a ton of it out there. If I recall correctly, he was even quoted as saying one of the reasons he built his main thing on a remote island is so that "people like him" could "be themselves" without scrutiny or legal issues.

Michael

6 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

A really young one could be a baby to 12

--Brant

are we talking about the same kids?

Brant,

I can only speculate. I only know what I read.

My gut tells me babies were not his thing. I imagine a 6 year old would be fair game, though.

That's the way I imagine it from my general impression of everything. I don't have a specific source talking about this. So that's my opinion and it's a speculative one at that.

Michael

16 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Just how does one hang himself when he is supposedly on 24hour suicide watch that is supposed to prevent such acts?

He wasn't on suicide watch. 

19 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Brant,

I can only speculate. I only know what I read.

My gut tells me babies were not his thing. I imagine a 6 year old would be fair game, though.

That's the way I imagine it from my general impression of everything. I don't have a specific source talking about this. So that's my opinion and it's a speculative one at that.

Michael

We're told that he once tried to seduce a 14 year old.  I haven't seen references to anyone younger than that.  Which would make him a pederast, not a pedophile.  His targets were mostly 16-17.  Presumably after he got busted (the first time) he restricted himself to the 18+, "barely legal" zone. 

His M.O. was to hire them to give him a massage, then things would progress (or not).  IMO, a 16-17 year old girl who finds herself hired to give an older man a massage, in private (at his home), should have already put two and two together before she...alas there's no upside to finishing that thought.  It's "victim blaming", and these girls were underage.  And I'm certainly not inclined (no one is) to defend the guy.  However, and here I'm speaking to MSK specifically, the parallel between this and the Bill Cosby case, which you were very dismissive of, is...salient. 

1 hour ago, 9thdoctor said:

However, and here I'm speaking to MSK specifically, the parallel between this and the Bill Cosby case, which you were very dismissive of, is...salient. 

Dennis,

I personally know one of Cosby's accusers. She ain't anything like she said.

Surprised? Sometimes one has to look deeper into a person than a caricature according to a political agenda.

But speaking of political agenda, people started attacking Cosby for real when he started making an impact on getting young black males to straighten their lives up instead of playing victim all the time or joining racial progressive movements. Cosby was undermining the propaganda.

I'm sure he ain't a saint, but the attack was not against him at root. It was against his wholesome family archetype. And it was vicious. See any reruns of his family comedies these days? Has any black man filled that void in a manner young black males can look up to?

As to Epstein, I only know about it from the press. And from the way you write, you, apparently, don't read all the things I do.

I want to make an exception about the caricature thing above.

Elitist assholes. 

These are walking caricatures in real life.

:) 

Michael

We're told that he once tried to seduce a 14 year old.  I haven't seen references to anyone younger than that.  Which would make him a pederast, not a pedophile.  His targets were mostly 16-17.  Presumably after he got busted (the first time) he restricted himself to the 18+, "barely legal" zone. 

His M.O. was to hire them to give him a massage, then things would progress (or not).  IMO, a 16-17 year old girl who finds herself hired to give an older man a massage, in private (at his home), should have already put two and two together before she...alas there's no upside to finishing that thought.  It's "victim blaming", and these girls were underage.  And I'm certainly not inclined (no one is) to defend the guy.  However, and here I'm speaking to MSK specifically, the parallel between this and the Bill Cosby case, which you were very dismissive of, is...salient. 

Salient? Is that "full of salt?" 

2 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

Which would make him a pederast, not a pedophile.

Dennis,

Gimme a break!

I hope you never have to use Narcotics Anonymous. 

Does that seem an odd thing to say? Maybe it's because you're much more worried about Epstein that the string of young people he fucked up. To people who worry about them, they get the NA reference immediately and without explanation.

I haven't personally known anyone from Epstein's efforts, but I know for a fact that NA is where many of the luckier ones end up (like the ones who do not commit suicide). 

I have personally known many people in similar circumstances to Epstein's victims. Not few. Many. My stint at NA was long and hard. Not once did I hear any of these sexually abused people talk about the difference between a pederast and a pedophile as they tried to put their wrecked minds and lives back together. They talked about predators, though.

And, boy, did I hear a lot of personal stories.

(A running joke in NA back then was 9 out of 10 people in NA had sexually messed up lives and the one was a liar.)

Michael

The story is the cameras went down one night and into the next day when he departed this earth like a true pirate. 

“But I’m just a pederast!”

Good luck with that in the showers. 😆😆

Imagine if 9th looked first before declaring his comically ignorant shit....

Millionaire and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly provided with underage girls ages 12 and up through a French modeling agency, new reports reveal.

One of Epstein's partners, Jean-Luc Bruno, was suspected of providing the pedophile with minors for the purpose of sexually assaulting them ... he managed to collect approximately 1000 teenage girls for Epstein.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.jpost.com/Breaking-News/French-modeling-agency-provided-Jeffrey-Epstein-with-underage-girls-report-599032/amp

They should have put two and two together, says 9th. Wow, what a fucking monster you are. Probably a fat, sweaty, we know ignorant already, monster. You guys usually hide better than this. Thanks for that.

• Like 1

“Next Top Model scout Jean-Luc Brunel flew poor 12-year-old triplets in from France as a BIRTHDAY PRESENT for Jeffrey Epstein to abuse, unsealed documents claim”

He was so excited about the entire event, replayed over and over again over the next course of weeks how cute they were and how you could tell they were really young,' she said.“

The fresh allegations were made by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claims she was recruited to be a 'sex slave' by the millionaire financier and his girlfriend Ghislane Maxwell when she was 15 in 1999. Giuffre, 35, is seen holding a photo of her 16-year-old self

+10

The fresh allegations were made by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who claims she was recruited to be a 'sex slave' by the millionaire financier and his girlfriend Ghislane Maxwell when she was 15 in 1999. Giuffre, 35, is seen holding a photo of her 16-year-old self

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7371693/Jean-Luc-Brunel-gave-Jeffrey-Epstein-three-poor-12-year-old-triplets-France-birthday-present.html

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Gimme a break!

I was replying to your statement below.

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Pedophiles target 6 year olds.  Pederasts don't.  If that's not a worthwhile distinction to you, fine.  Just realize your gut is an unreliable narrator. 

4 hours ago, 9thdoctor said:

You say 16-17 should have put two and two together.

And the 12 year old triplets,  Monster with a lump of shit for a brain, should they have put two and two together also?

You’re not inclined to defend the guy? You just forgot to look for the weeks-old news about the 12 year old triplets? You didn’t care to look? See 9th, your actions, coming here and attempting to straighten us all out on Epstein’s strictly grass-on-the-infield-play, actually works to defend the guy. You came here defending the guy. Someone who doesn’t look into it first, but comes defending, was always aiming at defending ... something someone some activities.

• Like 1

All I've read so far is JE had a sexual interest in teenage girls. This is neither pedophilia nor pederasty. Biologically it's normal. Culturally, legally and morally it's wrong because wealth, health and education has freed female adolescents from biology.

Imprecise use of language has gobbledygooked this thread.

--Brant

53 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

All I've read so far is JE had a sexual interest in teenage girls. This is neither pedophilia nor pederasty. Biologically it's normal. culturally, legally and morally it's wrong because wealth, health and education has freed female ladolescents from biology.

Imprecise use of language has gobbledygooked this thread.

--Brant

You’ve only read about an interest he has? Do you look away, or? How the hell did you accomplish that?

“predators” (MSK) “monsters” (myself) “POS” (Jules).

I’d say we’re employing language of appropriate precision.

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

You’ve only read about an interest he has? Do you look away, or? How the hell did you accomplish that?

“predators” (MSK) “monsters” (myself) “POS” (Jules).

I’d say we’re employing language of appropriate precision.

I agree about predators and monsters. I disagree about appropriate precision. That's for bull sessions.

--Brant