Epstein Finally Gets Legally Ensnared for Human Trafficking of Kids

3 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

FACT: Jeffrey Epstein's suicide ends the criminal case against him because no one else was charged in the indictment.

TIME TO: Issue arrest warrants for every person named in the documents:
Ghrislaine Maxwell
Prince Andrew
Bill Clinton
Heidi Klum
Naomi Campbell...
8:41 AM · Aug 10, 2019

Uc-djDom_bigger.jpg

Naomi Campbell with Ghrislaine Maxwell
Naomi Campbell with John of God
Naomi Campbell with Heidi Klum
Naomi Campbell with Harvey Weinstein
Naomi Campbell at Google camp alongside British royalty, Obama, Katy Perry, Bradley Cooper, Geffen, Leo. Is it all starting to become clear?

1:59 PM · Aug 10, 2019·

4 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

I won’t know for sure what to think about those ears until the OL expert on all things batshit chimes in. Can’t wait. 😆

The President posted this today:

Died of SUICIDE on 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH ? Yeah right! How does that happen #JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now he’s dead I see #TrumpBodyCount trending but we know who did this! RT if you’re not Surprised #EpsteinSuicide #ClintonBodyCount #ClintonCrimeFamily

2:04
1.3M views

Embedded video

12:26 PM · Aug 10, 2019
  • Like 1

Here's a thought I just want to leave out there.

It's in the press--they are pounding the image of Bill Barr enraged at Epstein's suicide. (A word image, but even so, an image.)

It so happens that Epstein taught at the Dalton School on the Upper East Side in NYC for a couple of years starting in 1974. Bill Barr's father ran that school until 1974. Was there overlap? Did Donald Barr hire Epstein before stepping down? What was the trustee trouble that led to Donald Barr stepping down? And so on.

Here's the press game: These questions have been bouncing around for a while with a hell of a lot of contradictions and disinformation. Now there is this image of Bill Barr being furious.

I don't know what game is being played because everything I can come up with seems so goddam dumb no matter which side is playing. But my gut tells me a game is being played.

It's probably this. The rules changed and nobody knows the new ones, if there are any right now.

Michael

• Like 1

I think he has been in a secret, safe location and not at that facility in New York they say he died in today. But bad guys don’t know that. Bad guys make a plan to go in and Arkancide Epstein.

The good guys learn of this plan and they place a dead double for the hit team to discover. There’s no time to abort the plan, media is already announcing, picture with bad ears is already out.

The traitors get punked right out in the open for any and all who can see, to see.

• Like 1

For Deep State connections and making sense of it all, Amazing Polly keeps being amazing.

BitChute link:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/nuU3dy3OeJ8/

59 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I think he has been in a secret, safe location and not at that facility in New York they say he died in today.

If Epstein is still alive, these stories in the video are only going to get worse, so he would have no life worth living anymore. I kinda hope this is true, that he's still alive and the bad guys screwed up so badly, they killed the double. :) 

That ear thing is extremely odd. I just looked at image searches of

"Jeffrey Epstein" ears

There are lots of pictures where you can't see Epstein's ears from the side. Then there are others that show his ears clearly from the side in the thumbnail, but when you click on many of the thumbnails, you see the picture was scrubbed from the Internet. This is happening in real time right now and I suspect the effort is ongoing.

Michael

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

The President posted this today:

For the sake of clarity, President Trump retweeted it.

He included the video. Here is the original.

To the reader, watch the video. It's funny as hell and when you add that President Trump retweeted it, it's even more hilarious.

I don't even want to know if Hillary was digging in her nose. I don't want to know if Bill Clinton eat boogers.

LOl...

:)

Michael

• Like 1

Just a thought for the gun control crowd.

The setup: The highest-profile inmate in America had been on on suicide watch due to an incident last week where he almost died. Just today he committed suicide or was murdered (or a double died in his place).

The payoff: Do you really want the same government that botched this as badly as it did to have a monopoly on firearms and be the only one authorized to protect you when the bad guys come?

Hmmmmm?

:)

Michael

Something else to think about.

No matter what anyone says about the Epstein death: suicide, murder, escape, whatever, there is one constant that runs through almost all stories, including most stories in the mainstream press.

The message?

Nobody trusts the establishment politicians to tell the truth. Nobody trusts the establishment press to tell the truth.

It doesn't matter what they say. The vast majority of people distrust them by default and do not consider them sources of information.

There is a different feel to this from before where people argued about it. Most people would think a story was BS, but the nest story was credible.

This time around, nobody thinks the next story is credible. 

What's worse, this feeling has reached a much larger audience than normal due to the mass cognitive dissonance from the sheer absurdity of the coincidences.

Everyday people are getting it. The establishment politicians think everyday people are stupid. The establishment press thinks everyday people are stupid.

Finally, everyday people agree on something: establishment politicians and the establishment press have no credibility.

Michael

• Like 1

He's got a point. Day 2 of "Everyone Has A 'Theory' Week."

-- Forensic Nose Patrol to the fore with the OL delegation!

This was supposed to be Infrastructure Week, but hey. Good luck to all contestants.

51 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

He's got a point. Day 2 of "Everyone Has A 'Theory' Week."

-- Forensic Nose Patrol to the fore with the OL delegation!

This was supposed to be Infrastructure Week, but hey. Good luck to all contestants.

Demonstrate your impressive powers of observation for us, asshole.

Are those Epstein’s ears?

The front page of today's Sunday NYT has an Epstein article with two notable sub-headlines: he hanged himself and he wasn't on a suicide watch.

My impression is they wrote the headlines then "researched" the story. You can't believe this crap.

--Brant  

Even though the author of the video below (Sargon of Akkad) is considered alt right, I find this video dispassionately fact-based with few (very few) opinions.

The thumbnail makes it looks like the video will be about conspiracy theory stuff, but only historical facts are presented. I learned a few things that I am pretty sure I would not have without this video--nothing slanted for or against Epstein, or the different conspiracy theories floating around, for that matter.

For example, it seems like Epstein's original falling out with Trump was over a piece of real estate way back when. Later he apparently sexually assaulted a girl at Mar-a-Lago and Trump banned him for life.

Sargon also talked about Ghislaine Maxwell and her history.

I might see this video a second time because the facts are so well presented.

Michael

The most plausible explanation for the sheer in-your-face sloppy audacity of the Epstein murder I've seen so far is this.

It's a message to President Trump and anyone else who wishes to contest the power of the ruling class elites: If you try to take us down, we will get you no matter where you are, we will do it out in the open, nobody will be able to stop us, and we will get off Scott free while you will be dead. btw - We can do that to your family, too.

That rings true for me.

Everything else is nothing but details.

Michael

Now no one is left who could challenge all the Penthouse and other evidence of Epstein’s that has been gathered. Faster process. Client lists admitted into court and released to public sooner now, instead of later. His trial date had been set for next June. Watch it all get pushed up now.

Watch for more deaths, which will be faked or really be suicides, of people connected to Epstein. His “suicide” pushed their demise up earlier. Watch Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton.

Prosecutors have Epstein’s testimony, assuming they were even interested, they had him for about a month. They have the girls, many of them, now grown women. Q has said they were sloppy enough to allow phones onto the Island and the NSA got more than enough. They have what they need. 

His “suicide” is not a value to his pals or co-conspirators, but it does allow the process against all of them to go faster.

Couldn’t have done this two days ago. The lawyers of a “dead” man cannot challenge the warrant. So now the guys whose side I am on get to do this today. 😆 7-11 don’t know shit about convenience. My guys know convenience. 😆

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7349729/amp/Dozen-FBI-agents-raid-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Pedophile-Island.html?__twitter_impression=true

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The most plausible explanation for the sheer in-your-face sloppy audacity of the Epstein murder I've seen so far is this.

It's a message to President Trump and anyone else who wishes to contest the power of the ruling class elites: If you try to take us down, we will get you no matter where you are, we will do it out in the open, nobody will be able to stop us, and we will get off Scott free while you will be dead. btw - We can do that to your family, too.

That rings true for me.

Everything else is nothing but details.

Michael

Whom are you quoting?

--Brant