Epstein Finally Gets Legally Ensnared for Human Trafficking of Kids

It's amazing how the MSM audience hears what Trump said and takes it at face value. People commenting literally thought Trump was sweet talking her so she wouldn't incriminate him... I hope people saying the MSM is basically irrelevant now are correct.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

It's amazing how the MSM audience hears what Trump said and takes it at face value. People commenting literally thought Trump was sweet talking her so she wouldn't incriminate him... I hope people saying the MSM is basically irreverent now are correct.

The crowd you reference, what remains of it, does not think for themselves and never will. They wait to be told what to think. The truth IS the consensus, they’re one and the same, to them. Nothing will change them, they will adopt a new, different understanding of X when the mainstream consensus around them tells them that there is a new, different consensus understanding of X.

1 hour ago, Dglgmut said:

It's amazing how the MSM audience hears what Trump said and takes it at face value. People commenting literally thought Trump was sweet talking her so she wouldn't incriminate him... I hope people saying the MSM is basically irreverent now are correct.

And don't forget how much is riding on every little thing, for some people: this is not an idle question of how to interpret one isolated public utterance. Their years-long-stated view is that Trump is the pedophile, Trump is the fascist, Trump had Epstein murdered to eliminate a witness of him raping children, etc. They ignore mountains of evidence that doesn't go their way and press on with their counter-factual, years-running, pussy-hat-wearing hissy fit.

Don't fall for their assurances that they honestly heard him that way. This is war and the near-end for the side they have promoted their whole lives, don't expect much grace or honesty from them. They will feign skepticism of 2+2=4 as soon as that truth becomes inconvenient for the side they are fighting on.

And don't forget that most are probably 'bots the enemy floods all channels with. A puppet show by a tiny group of elites to make you think there are many, many people who think that way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

they will adopt a new, different understanding of X when the mainstream consensus around them tells them that there is a new, different consensus understanding of X.

Here's the most recent example of what you're talking about: "Science is constantly changing due to new research and data." Oh, that's right, science changes every few months because they find answers to mysteries like the porousness of fabrics.

8 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

It's amazing how the MSM audience hears what Trump said and takes it at face value.

Yes. You need to hear the whole quote. I stopped listening to the Communist BS artists some time ago thanks to Michael. Damn. He is so right. And that is why I donate to OL! 

21 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

It's amazing how the MSM audience hears what Trump said and takes it at face value. People commenting literally thought Trump was sweet talking her so she wouldn't incriminate him...

Yeah, it's not like he led a chant of "Lock her up!"

Of course there are pictures and parties all the rich elites were invited to. Trump is among those they would have worked very hard to entrap. They failed.

Now let’s do Epstein. Clinton. Young girls:

Bill Clinton is on the Lolita Express logs flying to Epstein Child Rape Island on TWENTY SIX OCCASIONS.

He skipped out on his Secret Service protection, left and flew without them, on all twenty six occasions.

• Like 1

I've been trying to find a picture of Epstein with Hillary Clinton. They knew each other pretty well and both were public figures, so it's reasonable to assume that they would be together in a picture somewhere. But I couldn't find anything. It looks like the Hillary bots have been busy busy busy all over the Internet.

One day I might find something, though. Until then, we will have to make do with her dress.

Her dress?
Yup.

Not Monica's?
Nope.

Hillary Clinton's dress?
Yup.

Jeffrey Epstein had a portrait of Bill Clinton in a relaxed moment in the Oval Office on his New York mansion wall.

image.png

It looks like Bill borrowed a dress from Hillary for the portrait.

image.png

:evil: 

Michael

Lawyer Taking on CPS in California is Murdered
by Patrick Howley

“Marc Angelucci, the lawyer who was suing the California Department of Social Services and others for alleged abuse of the Child Protective Services (CPS) system against a parent, has been murdered.”

This is the second such case I've read about without even trying to find them.  The first was Nancy Schaefer:

By Nancy Schaefer ...
The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services
Brief speech soon after losing election (video, starts 0:55)
The Unlimited Power of Child Protective Services (video): Part 1  Part 2

Her death ...
Oddities in case by Garland Favorito
Update by Garland Favorito

I like Jennifer Grossman. I do. And I mean that despite others on OL not liking her.

But...

Maybe in 2014 she didn't have a clue about Epstein's pedophile nature (although it was in the news)...

Or how blackmail is not a good philanthropic funding pool for science...

Come on, Jennifer. Get with the program.

Dayaamm!

🙂 

Michael

She did the same with the attempted murderer “Objectivist sculptor” shitbag who paralyzed his girl for life. Flew to London I think he was at at the time, had a work out together and a great interview at his place.

Of course these are moral and judgement issues separate from the issue of her being a dingbat and possessing only half of a brain.

She wrote of the attempted murderer “The ranks of flamboyant, indeed controversial bodybuilding Objectivists include the artist Richard Minns and the psychologist Arnold Nerenberg. Both men achieved some notoriety for breaking laws – but also deserve a measure of respect for breaking records.”

Cute, huh?

He “achieved notoriety.”

He paralyzed another fucking human being and she calls it breaking laws and compares it to breaking bodybuilding records.

Something is profoundly wrong with her.

Nice read:

Ghislaine Maxwell Documents Unsealed: Allegations Against Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Others — FBI Knew Had Evidence of the Crimes for Years

Ghislaine Maxwell’s lawyers tried to keep x-rated evidence related to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein from going public, but a judge denied the appeal and released damning docs on Thursday evening.

. . .

The documents also reveal the Mueller and then Comey FBI knew about these crimes for years and held evidence at the bureau.

The FBI even had copies of the infamous Prince Andrew photo with the young Ghislaine Maxwell victim.

As usual, Cernovich is on the case:

And here:

We already know this stuff, especially about the FBI (under Comey) knowing and not doing a goddam thing, but it's good to see it all out in the open through court documents.

God help Dershowitz. I don't see him surviving this.

Even with all the redactions, now that this is out in the public under an official imprint, a process called "crowdsourcing" is going to kick in. People all over the world are going to be looking for other names and evidence and it will all go on the Internet. I have no doubt they will find a lot of shit...

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

Nine women have brought a new lawsuit against the estate of Jeffrey Epstein. One was 13 years old at the time of the abuse. Another was 11 years old.

(I wonder who they will testify under oath as having been there while it happened? Don't forget that years later Bill Gates would find himself donating $ millions to MIT "at the direction of Jeffrey Epstein," according to their own internal memos. Internal communications at MIT also directed that the source and circumstances of the donations would be hidden,  the money to be recorded as from an "anonymous" source.)

"Five of the women in the lawsuit allege Epstein abused them when they were underage. A woman from Florida alleges Epstein assaulted her when she was 11-years-old.

"The lawsuit, which was filed in Manhattan Supreme Court on Thursday, claims that Epstein "sexually assaulted, abused, battered and digitally penetrated her on three, separate occasions." The woman who says she was 11 at the time of the abuses also alleges Epstein forced her "to perform oral sex on him." 

"Another woman from Tennessee alleged that she was raped multiple times by Epstein starting when she was 13-years-old. The lawsuit claims that Epstein "sexually assaulted, abused, battered, and raped her multiple times."

https://www.businessinsider.com/9-accusers-bring-new-lawsuit-against-jeffery-epsteins-estate-2020-8

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Jennifer Grossman is in charge of The Atlas Society. Someone has probably mentioned this before but I just read Jennifer Grossman’s article about her time with Jeffrey Epstein when she was 27 years old. Very interesting.

• Like 1