Epstein Finally Gets Legally Ensnared for Human Trafficking of Kids

The cohesive aspect is enormous. The soldiers witness their fellows straying and getting destroyed. For example, how many of the pedo exposures we saw over the last 20 years were their straying soldiers, straying meaning getting sassy with their handlers, misbehaving, attempting to whistle blow? The rest of them would see that. Then you murder them in prison (“everyone knows that’s just what happens”) and the rest of them get to see that in the news, too.

Know how we all know that stars go crazy and that’s just Hollywood? Well that’s not just Hollywood, they don’t simply succumb to human weaknesses and excess. Rather, they joined, got sassy, and got destroyed Cosby. The entertainers who ran down the street naked firing their 9mm and screaming “they’re trying to kill me!” those episodes are not random or “just a case of the crazies.” See Chappell.

And so when they see what will happen to them, continuing to work hard, be famous and adored and fuck and sometimes harm innocent children who these monsters will fuck and murder anyway, is better than being tormented until they are out in the street showing their ass and getting shot dead. They controlled the media, LA Sheriffs (special badge, special symbols) courts, LA MK Ultra Medical, etc. — so you would be destroyed one way or another.

Geddes points out that there is a flip side to that strength — once the system is cracked you can get all of them to beg for deals. Then it becomes a race to tattle on each other, they produce additional previously unknown blackmail materials on previously unknown offending parties, the net widens as they all try to offer more and more against the others, to become useful to prosecutors, to become a protected witness who receives leniency.

On 9/11/2019 at 8:34 AM, Jon Letendre said:

Come on everyone, join in!

They will not allow one more word, 60% of Democrats will not allow one more word of discussion of impeachment in the legislative body they control.

Why?

Come on, everyone -- join in!

Spoiler

memeorandum

TOP ITEMS: 
i131.jpgshare.png Washington Post:
Trump ordered hold on military aid days before calling Ukrainian president, officials say  —  President Trump told his acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, to hold back almost $400 million in military aid for Ukraine at least a week before a phone call in which Trump is said to have pressured …
Discussion:
Betty Cracker / Balloon Juice:   Ka-BOOM (Open Thread)
RELATED:
i123.jpgshare.png Washington Post:
Seven freshman Democrats: These allegations are a threat to all we have sworn to protect  —  Reps. Gil Cisneros of California, Jason Crow of Colorado, Chrissy Houlahan of Pennsylvania, Elaine Luria of Virginia, Mikie Sherrill of New Jersey, Elissa Slotkin of Michigan and Abigail Spanberger of Virginia are all freshman Democrats.
Discussion:

10 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Hide contents

memeorandum

TOP ITEMS: 
Trump ordered hold on military aid days before calling Ukrainian president, officials say  —  President Trump told his acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, to hold back almost $400 million in military aid for Ukraine at least a week before a phone call in which Trump is said to have pressured …
Discussion:
RELATED:
Seven freshman Democrats: These allegations are a threat to all we have sworn to protect  —  Reps. Gil Cisneros of California, Jason Crow of Colorado, Chrissy Houlahan of Pennsylvania, Elaine Luria of Virginia, Mikie Sherrill of New Jersey, Elissa Slotkin of Michigan and Abigail Spanberger of Virginia are all freshman Democrats.
Discussion:

Yes! Yes, Billy!

You are pushing Ukraine, good, good!

Tell everyone you can to watch the Ukraine story very carefully.

Oh, you’re so close to getting that orange bastard, don’t stop now!

And don’t “Hide contents” but scream it out loud!!!

Discussion:
RELATED:
Discussion:

21 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

They will not allow one more word, 60% of Democrats will not allow one more word of discussion of impeachment in the legislative body they control.

Why?

Reveal hidden contents

memeorandum

TOP ITEMS: 
Discussion:
RELATED:
Discussion:

You didn’t answer the question.

They will not allow one more word, 60% of Democrats will not allow one more word of discussion of impeachment in the legislative body they control.

Why?

You’ve handily proven that they enjoy discussing it in the media.

If you don’t understand that you have not even attempted to address the question, just kindly ask for clarification.

Time waits for no man ...

Edited by william.scherk
Garbo speaks!

53 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Oh, Billy, it’s working! You all have applied heroic pressure on orange man and forced him to release a transcript!

Isnt this exciting!? Aren’t you excited?! This one won’t go the way the other 318 traps you dumb fuckers fell for went, I just know it this time, I can sense it! This time will be different. Chill the champagne!

From another thread just now (I don't like to double-post, but this one deserves it):

11 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Come on, Pelosi.

Please, please, please institute the formal impeachment inquiry as announced.

Please do it.

:)

I was trying to think of something clever to say, then saw this on my twitter feed.

I'm pissed at Ann, but still, she nailed this.

These idiots don't realize how totally pissed President Trump's base and a whole slew of moderates (and even, eventually hard core progressives) will get pissed off as the pissing off moves into pissed off like never seen since right before the Civil War once an impeachment inquiry gets underway with the fake news media doing a drumbeat of "muh impeachment" in the same molds as "muh Russians."

It's going to be a beautiful sight to see, especially with the establishment ruling class being thrown out of office one by one, mostly on scandals--and it won't be the Trump administration doing most of the investigating. It will be all those pissed off people.

Michael

Can Trump legally use the government to go after his vicious *friends* in the democratic party? Since he is a part of the government how else can he go after them beyond speeches? He needs proof. This whole, fake impeachment business is not just vicious but somewhere on the force / coercion line of behavior, so far beyond politics as usual, that it is corrupt, like the fake Steele dossier and the Mueller report BS.  So, what can our President do to fight back, utilizing his legitimate, executive powers? Will Trump tiptoe through this or go ballistic? I hope he stays legal and walks the line but I want him to fight this with all he's got. Peter  

Edited by Peter
to clarify why I put this thought here was William's clarification.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Can Trump legally use the government to go after his vicious *friends* in the democratic party? Since he is a part of the government how else can he go after them beyond speeches? He needs proof.

Peter,

No he doesn't need proof. This is a political thing, not legal. So he needs persuasion. Proof is for the mop-up of the mess, not for the political fight that creates the mess.

Do you remember the Republican primaries? Trump defeated 17 of the Republican party's finest, and they were the finest according to the view of almost everyone. So how did he do it? Did he go after them in one fell swoop?

No.

Trump had a picture of each one taped to his office wall. He focused on one, not all, and when that one left the primaries, he would put a big fat "X" over his face, then go to another. He took them out one by one. Not arbitrarily, either. He went after them in the order of clout, whoever had the most clout got most of his attention.

Right now he is doing Biden.

For instance, isn't it a little early for general campaign ads? I mean it's not even 2020 yet and the election is over a year away. Well look at this tweet from just a few minutes ago.

Pretty soon we can expect a big fat "X" over the face of Biden. And there's this. The covert Hillary Clinton Deep State machine (for reasons of her own) is helping President Trump right now, so I predict Biden's downfall will be even faster than anyone expects.

Then, among all the blah blah blah, only one word will be relevant reality-wise.

Next!

Michael

Very insightful, Michael. The enemy of my rival is my friend until it is just him and me, says Ninja Hillary. I had not considered that. It was good to see that ad. I can't believe Biden would actually say that in front of cameras. Is he that goofy?   

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Tulsi caving to Pelosi?

She just lost all of her small chance at getting the nomination.

Pelosi and the backstage Dem establishment will never support her. Now that she has caved, to them she's not even worth flicking off like a piece of lint.

Tulsi's base is going to feel betrayed, not for her opposition to Trump, but for the timing. They are going to see her as being able to be bought. And that, to them, means saying no more war while having more war.

Oddly enough, Tulsi was the only one who gave me any kind of worry (small, but still worry) if she ran against President Trump. The worry came from her being true to her ideals, not in speech so much as in deed. The lefties who support Trump really resonate with that. And so do many ideological progressives. Now that she has shown her ideals are for sale, I'm not worried about her anymore.

She did inspire me on one thing, though. To get more exercise:

She has better exercise videos, but this was the latest, so this it is for this post.

The one I really like is where she said, right before exercising: "I'm gonna's get me some."

I think she's got real potential as an exercise instructor.

Michael

10 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Thanks again Duddley Doright of the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police to those of your in Yorba Linda.) Is there still a RCMP and if so where do they keep their mounts? I think "Forever Knight" was filmed in Canada. I saw the police lieutenant from that show playing a police chief on a Hallmark movie tonight. "Crossword Puzzle Mystery, A Puzzle to Die For" or some such name. The actor I mentioned who played the top cop was from London, Ontario, I think I saw on his web blurb. his hair has grayed a bit but he is recognizable after all these years.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 1:02 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Oh, Billy, it’s working! You all have applied heroic pressure on orange man and forced him to release a transcript!

Isnt this exciting!? Aren’t you excited?! This one won’t go the way the other 318 traps you dumb fuckers fell for went, I just know it this time, I can sense it! This time will be different. Chill the champagne!

Billy!

Why did you go quiet on Ukraine? 

On 9/24/2019 at 12:28 PM, william.scherk said:

And yet still no subpoenas and there still exists no impeachment inquiry.

And no posts from Billy in over a week. (??)

Billy, you are still excited about getting to the bottom of what happened in Ukraine, right?

On 9/24/2019 at 11:08 AM, Jon Letendre said:

You didn’t answer the question.

Why?

You’ve handily proven that they enjoy discussing it in the media.

If you don’t understand that you have not even attempted to address the question, just kindly ask for clarification.

There has been no vote on launching an impeachment inquiry.

The last vote we have is still the one I mentioned above, from July when 60% of Dems voted no, no more discussion.

Nancy still hasn't allowed any vote since then. Gosh, I wonder why.

And Billy refuses to supply any possible explanations.

They secretly love Trump and are totally sold on his ideas, are on his side now?

I am open to other suggestions.

They confused "yes" with "no"?