Wolf DeVoon

Edited by william.scherk
Added second tweet with Vimeo embed, OLers don't have to click through.

Wolf once quoted the Magna Carta, 1215 AD: No freeman shall be arrested or imprisoned or disseized or outlawed or exiled or in any way victimized, except by the lawful judgement of his peers and by the law of the land.

And he responded to that quote: I do not suggest that this provision of Magna Carta should be construed as an obligatory legal or constitutional precedent. Rather, I cite it to suggest that my theory of justice is not at odds with historical understanding of civil liberty and the rule of law. end quotes

“The rule of law” and not anarchy? I still wonder if it is fairer to call his Freeman’s Constitution a declaration, like the Magna Carta. It may be nit picking but a Constitution that is going to “govern” over a particular area of the globe should be written by two or more people who are living there. In other words, be in that place or consider moving to that place, before you write rules to govern. I guess the by “invitation only place, Galt’s Gulch” could be an example of a place that is not anarchic and not dictatorial. Yet it still was in the territory of the United States and under our Constitution. I will listen to Wolf tomorrow. I hope my comments are not too obscure or unwanted. Peter