Sign in to follow this  
jts

Can Measles Vaccine Cause Injury & Death?

This article is from the National Vaccine Center. It lists a whole major shitload of diseases that can be caused by a measles vaccine.

DISCLAIMER  I had nothing to do with making this list. I am completely innocent.

https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx

Could we go back to the original disease that this vaccine is trying to prevent?

Yup. It seems so. There are several items in the list that sound like measles.But what I meant was instead of those other diseases.

Helluva deal.

My diagnosis of the problem is government control of the doctoring business. Everything government takes over turns into shit. Under freedom, doctors would be in the business of putting themselves out of business, meaning helping people to get well and to stay well. Under government control, doctors are not in the business of putting themselves out of business.

It's a helluva deal for both the patient and the medical profession but in different ways.