Probing the Mueller Probe and the Obama Administration

I'm only going to keep going on this until the cable shows tonight have weighed in and I can post the videos (especially Hannity :) ). The fake news mainstream media is dropping the whole thing like a hot frying pan lid.

:) 

Meanwhile, I can't seem to find the video to the following from SNL show last December.

I did find the lyrics spoken, though. The headline is misleading since there is no singing, but the words are there.

I wonder why SNL doesn't want this up anymore...

Hmmmmmm...

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As an aside, AG Barr just reinstated the federal death penalty.

The Deep State immediately freaked out.

Hmmmmm...

Michael

They need to keep delaying admission of RGB incapacity so "she" can intervene and keep their necks out of the nooses.

Here is a very good place for this very good video. I am a fan of Diana West. I have a feeling Ayn Rand would have loved her.

In the video, Diana mentioned something I had forgotten: the Crowdstrike report on the tampering of the DNC server that Mueller included in his report was not even the Crowdstrike report. It was a preliminary draft of the Crowdstrike report.

And I just now learned from Diana that this preliminary draft is what Mueller used as grounds to indict the Russian spammers. Gool Lord!

The more I learn about Mueller, the more I think he's a dirty cop. He doesn't mind sending innocent people to jail for decades knowing they are innocent (see the Whitey Bulger case).

btw - Here are a few comments by Ann Coulter on other serious botches by Mueller.

Mueller Has a Reputation ...

Remember the anthrax in the mail scare after 9/11? Mueller pursued and hounded the wrong guy, Steven Hatfill, until 2008. Not only that, Mueller hired Bruce Edwards Ivins, the guy who likely did it, but committed suicide before being charged, to work on the investigation. Now the Justice Department has payed--and is still paying--Hatfill millions of dollars as a settlement.

Just for entertainment value, an FBI agent ran over Hatfill's foot during the investigation. :) 

Also, the people Mueller hired to investigate President Trump trashed the reputation of Senator Ted Stevens right before an election and caused him to lose. Then, oops, they got busted and reprimanded for a malicious investigation with all charges being thrown out of court. Mueller was in charge at the time.

Either this guy is incompetent or corrupt. My vote is for corrupt.

Michael

I don't agree with Jimmy Dore on a lot, but I love it when he attacks methods of propaganda from the elitists versus the rest of us frame.

Jimmy just exposed Mueller the propagandist in such clear terms, even a caveman can understand it. Hell, it is so clear, I bet even some Trump haters will be able to understand it (which is a bit dangerous for them because those who start to understand go into a cognitive dissonance down-spiral).

Michael