Sign in to follow this  
Michael Stuart Kelly

Probing the Mueller Probe and the Obama Administration

Probing the Mueller Probe and the Obama Administration

Here's a transcript and video of Rush Limbaugh today.

Limbaugh: Comey, Clapper, Others "Very, Very Nervous" Of Durham's Investigation Of Russia Probe

(Sorry, you gotta go there to see the video.)

There's a lot to say, but I just want to highlight one main point for the opening post of this thread.

I learned today from that Rush segment that Mueller let four innocent men--that he knew were innocent--languish in jail for decades in order to protect the reputation of the FBI (he didn't want people to know Whitey Bulger was an FBI informant, seeing that Bulger was continuing to commit crimes). Two of the innocent men died in jail. The other two and their families got rich from damages the state had to pay.

But a man who can do what Mueller did, keep innocents incarcerated, is the man the Dems used to take down President Trump. That he failed speaks volumes about Trump's legal squeaky-cleanliness, not to mention Mueller's depraved indifference to the pain and suffering of innocents caused by a legal abomination he was part of. 

The man who took down the obscenity of having four innocent men incarcerated and top law enforcement people like Mueller knowing about it was John Durham. This is the same John Durham that AG Bill Barr just appointed to look into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe.

(Did I hear a gulp somewhere? :) )

I have no doubt that when Barr, Durnham & Co. finish probing the Trump-Russian probe and some elitist assholes duly go to jail, they will look into the flawed investigations of Hillary Clinton's email misbehavior and related issues. 

Bad times coming for the Dems. Good times coming for good old fashioned American justice where nobody is above the law, not even elitists from the former Obama administration.

Michael

• Like 1