James Woods is always worth listening to.

From The New York Times: Victors in Iowa, Sanders and Buttigieg Are Targets in Democratic Debate by Alexander Burns and Jonathan Martin 2 hrs ago. end quote

We need nicknames! Everybody knows Pocahontas because she was named by El Presidente as was Sleepy Joe. I already named Hillary "Old Hickory Clinton or Klingon."   

I think Buttigieg should be “ButtButt.”

And for Sanders how about “Birdie?” Senator Birdie Sanders has a chirp to it, like “Bye Bye Birdie.”

Yang. Maybe Wang? Dude, put your Wang back in your pants. He seems sane, but he is a Democrat.

Tom Steyer? Tom Styrofoam.

Senator Amy Klobuchar, from Minny Soda? Amy Clubchair?

Does anyone have something better?

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Man...

I really wanted this to be funny.

SNL can't even make Dem screwups funny.

In political satire, SNL has become about as lame as it gets.

Those guys need to go back to comedy school.

Michael

The Dems turned off their brains in the age of hate and get Trump and the "deplorables." Now they can't turn them back on. I wonder how this might be affecting libertarians? Not that they've turned their brains off, but that there doesn't seem to be anything to really write about.

This is the age of cultural not intellectual warfare. Only the conservatives have the gravitas to fight the left.

If you're for Trump it doesn't matter what else you are. You're allied with the conservatives.

Since this is war, there's nothing necessarily wrong with that.

--Brant

3 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Not that they've turned their brains off, but that there doesn't seem to be anything to really write about.

It is frustrating when obvious words like "yoyo" are not in the official Scrabble Dictionary,. 

Thank you for your service Brant. It’s still the silly hour so here goes. I was no fan of the poorly executed and unwisely fought war, but after the shooting at Kent State, why was that great anti - Vietnam War Song by the Buffalo Springfield named “For What It's Worth"? Seriously? And calling the police and the National Guard “the heat” is an obvious sign of communist indoctrination. The song should have been called, “Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep.” That's its best line. Listen to it again. Isn't that guitar work superb?

“For What It's Worth”

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking' their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

What a field day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly saying, "hooray for our side"

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down? . . . .

6 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

The Dems turned off their brains in the age of hate and get Trump and the "deplorables." Now they can't turn them back on.

Brant,

Styx has a video about the left being unable to meme. He's doing some videos exclusively for BitChute nowadays, so just click on the image and it will open over on BitChute.

THE LEFT LITERALLY CAN'T MEME (BITCHUTE EXCLUSIVE)

image.png

Styx has an interesting theory. He thinks only the self-sufficient kind of individualists have a good sense of humor. Those attracted to big government style authoritarian control are lacking in that department.

He's right at least as far as memes go. Leftist memes are not even groaners. They're usually inartful taunts and nothing more.

It's sad to see SNL turning into that.

Michael

On 2/6/2020 at 2:42 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now there's this.

BREAKING: Mike Bloomberg 'wants Hillary Clinton as his running mate', sources close to his campaign tell Drudge

And the beat rolls on... and the beat rolls on...

:)

Michael

Bloomin' Onion has been eating shrooms from Outback. I just can't image . . . . But maybe if she runs to be Der Fuhrer and he is her rich VP nominee.

From Real Clear Politics. Upcoming Democratic Presidential Primary Polling. Nevada, Sanders plus 7.  South Carolina, Biden by 8. Texas, Sanders by 2. Georgia, Biden by 18. Florida, Bloomberg by 1.   

Bloomberg by 1! Two quotes from Bloomin’ Onion.

"Put the cops where the crime is, which means in minority neighborhoods. So, one of the unintended consequences is, 'Oh my god, you're arresting kids for marijuana that are all minorities.' Yes, that's true. Why? Because we put all the cops in minority neighborhoods. Yes, that's true. Why do we do it? Because that's where all the crime is. And the way you get the guns out of the kids' hands is to throw them up against the walls and frisk them."

“I do think there are certain times we should infringe on your freedom.”

Does anyone remember when Libertarian nominee for President in the 2016 elections, Gary Johnson, had his Aleppo moment? For those who don't remember, Johnson was being interviewed on TV (MSNBC at that) and they were discussing the Syrian refuge crisis. He was asked what he would do about Aleppo if elected. He asked, "What is Aleppo?" (If you yourself don't know, it's a city in Syria. :) It was the center of the refugee storm on the Syrian side back then.)

The media had a heyday about this.

Well, Amy Klobuchar just had her Aleppo moment, except it was with the name of the friggin' President of Mexico, López Obrador.

There goes the bulk of the Latino support for her.

Michael

And here's the funniest satire I've seen of the Dem primaries. It's from Prntly.

State Farm Cancels Bloomberg’s Life Insurance After Hillary VP Announcement

image.png

Michael Bloomberg stood tall this morning on a stack of books, telling his supporters and the media that he has decided upon his VP: Hillary Clinton.

Unfortunately for the tiny mayor, his decision just cost him in a way he never expected. State Farm called him up after actuaries calculated and crunched the numbers: he was no longer insurable.

They cited the fact that Hillary was intent on becoming the President “by hook or by crook” and that the billionaire’s life could possibly be at risk. ...

Michael