1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Hillary Clinton outshines them all--by far.

HA Goodman has been predicting that Clinton will be the nominee for the Democratic party for several months. I think not, but he seems pretty sure of himself.

On 9/7/2019 at 8:18 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Thought for the day.

(Hat tip to Tim Pool.)

Almost everybody agrees that Hillary Clinton was an awful candidate and many believe this was one of the reasons she lost.

But look at who is running in the Dem primaries this year

As a candidate, Hillary Clinton outshines them all--by far.

:)

Michael

The last Dem with any gravitas.

Now It's all twits.

The witch needs to be stomped to pieces.

--Brant

I can't say 100%, but I am pretty sure President Trump--and Rudy Giuliani--just took out Joe Biden as a candidate.

First the set up. An anonymous leaker that the media is calling a "whistleblower" claims that President Trump is interfering in the 2020 election by asking the Ukraine government to look into Joe Biden. This "whistleblower" claims to have been on the phone line during a call when President Trump was talking to a Ukrainian leader and that President Trump promised certain benefits to Ukraine in exchange for them digging up the goods on Biden.

So Rudy goes on Fredo's show to talk about it, but he caused an enormous amount of cognitive dissonance. I'm pretty sure everyone knows what he was trying to say, but Fredo was in full gotcha feather.

And just to be fair to the progressives, let's show a video by WaPo where they try to imitate some of President Trump's former videos mocking progressives to a Grieg soundtrack ("In The Hall of the Mountain King"), but this time showing Giuliani in the worst light possible through edits. Let them take their best shot:

The mainstream fake news media is having a ball with this.

But look again. Along with the merriment, what are they all talking about?

Joe Biden demanding and receiving a billion and a half dollar bribe when he was VP and shaking down the Ukraine government to get them off his son's corruption.

For once, President Trump is playing second fiddle to the media kerfuffle. All he's doing is just pouring a little gasoline on the fire and probably laughing his ass off and high-fiving Rudy backstage.

A Smug Trump Derides MSM Over Biden-Ukraine Whistleblower Story: 'You're Gonna Look Really Bad When It Falls'

And the media, in full sanctimonious condescending mockery and self-righteousness mode, keeps talking about Joe Biden demanding and receiving a billion and a half dollar bribe when he was VP and shaking down the Ukraine government to get them off his son's corruption.

I can't wait to see when this occurs to one of them.

Michael

Now for the funny part.

1. The whistleblower thing was a dude reporting a rumor. When they started investigating the possibility of spying on the President for real, shit got real and the real story came out.

2. Because of the extensive exposure, lots of Dem-friendly people now want to know about this Ukrainian shakedown with Hunter Biden and Pappa Joe.

It's like the doctor's report on the deceased in the Wild West after a gunfight.

The deceased suffered from two gunshot wounds, a fatal one in the center of the heart and one other that removed his right big toe.

Michael

The British gamblers, the ones who put their money where their mouth is, are betting on Hillary Clinton as the winner of the Dem primary for the 2020 race.

Hillary Clinton predicted to win 2020 Presidential race

Hillary Clinton is favored to be the next president of the U.S. when voters take to the polls in 2020. At least, that’s what U.K. bookmakers are finding is the prediction of British gamblers, despite the fact that she’s not even in the running. Clinton is repeatedly seen as a favorite for winning the Democratic nomination across several gambling platforms.

. . .

The head of political betting for Ladbrokes, Matthew Shaddick, told the media outlet, “We’re baffled, to be honest.  We’ve taken more bets on her to be the Democratic candidate than any of the other runners.”

Michael

On 9/23/2019 at 4:20 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The British gamblers, the ones who put their money where their mouth is, are betting on Hillary Clinton as the winner of the Dem primary for the 2020 race.

Hillary Clinton predicted to win 2020 Presidential race

Michael

Rush was just predicting Old Hickory Clinton WILL enter the race soon. 

10 minutes ago, Peter said:

Rush was just predicting Old Hickory Clinton WILL enter the race soon. 

From The American Mirror.

2020 VISION? Hillary rock-star treatment at progressive group — profile rises as Trump faces impeachment inquiry

This whole impeachment thing feels like a Clinton Deep State orchestration.

Michael

I can't remember if it was Rush or a caller, but it was speculated that the holdover Obama power base and the Clinton's have a hand in this fake impeachment test trial and harassment. Will they go through with it? Who knows but they are certainly digging and conniving, stabbing and twisting the blade they have put into the President's back. If this is ticking me off what is it doing to DJT? I have been waiting for 2020 to financially support the President but I may change my mind. What else can Americans do? Any suggestions?  Peter  

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This whole impeachment thing feels like a Clinton Deep State orchestration.

Good God, Clinton is not only not hiding it, she is flaunting it.

btw - I love the thumbnail on the video. In case the thumbnail is different for you, here is a screenshot of what I see.

This is called Hillary Clinton energy.

image.png

Michael

Damn but old hickory is looking old and washed up. But she is still a junk yard dog. Wow. That video was from today, so is she about to announce her candidacy? She makes it sound like impeachment is or should be a sure thing, que sera, sera.

Uh oh. Is somebody calling a plumber? If El Presidente  does go after the Dems, they WILL use his actions to paint him like Richard Nixon as I mentioned before. So what is a win /win tactic for President Trump? 

This is only going to get worse.

image.png

Biden needs to come up with a medical condition (real or otherwise) that will impede him from the rigors of campaigning so he can graciously support another candidate. That way he can leave his legacy somewhat intact.

By staying in the running, the way it's going, he is shattering his reputation for the history books. He is going to be remembered like the crooks in the Tea Pot Dome scandal and other such.

Michael

On 9/27/2019 at 3:23 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Good God, Clinton is not only not hiding it, she is flaunting it.

And the news media is quite happy to go along.

Expect to see quite a few stories like the one below to start peppering news feeds.

Is Hillary Gearing Up For Late-Stage Do-Over Against "Corrupt Human Tornado" Trump?

She was promised the presidency for not walking out on Bill Clinton during the Lewinsky scandal and, goddamit, she intends to collect.

Michael

On 9/28/2019 at 5:43 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Expect to see quite a few stories like the one below to start peppering news feeds.

Is Hillary Gearing Up For Late-Stage Do-Over Against "Corrupt Human Tornado" Trump?

She was promised the presidency for not walking out on Bill Clinton during the Lewinsky scandal and, goddamit, she intends to collect.

Look at the video below. Now we know what Hillary Clinton's campaign issue will be if she is successful in worming her way into the nomination: Trump is an illegitimate president.

btw - One of the comments under the video on YouTube posted a Clinton quote:

“To say you won't respect the results of the election, that is a direct threat to our democracy.” - Hillary Clinton 2016

Suck it up buttercup.

Michael