LOL... Virginia Governor Northam had a Train Wreck Week

Michael Stuart Kelly

The PM appears to be a serial shoe-polish ab/user ...

Edited by william.scherk
Ab/user. Added during the subsequent reply-in-thread

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

It is nice having humor when you have supported and voted for a grotesque Otherer of others.

You say you are confused, Billy?

You didn’t vote for him, you haven’t defended him? You’re drunk?

Why do you hit “confused” eight times a week but never ask for clarification or make any correction? 

And you still have no comment on Ed Buck?

You have spoken well in the past of his good friend Adam  Liddle’Diddler Schitt, and his other friend, Killery, so don’t you have anything to say about the fact that another of the people at the top of your political ideology has turned out to be a sick fucker, this one a wealthy white supremacist murderer of young homeless black men?

15 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jon,

I've heard that the left likes to practice a big tent policy of inclusion.

:)

Michael

Nah.

All sick fuckers.

We are fast approaching the day the whole world sees it that way. Good people need to think hard about when they will reverse themselves and speak out against what has been committed and is still being committed against a duly-elected President.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

No no..by all means cancel him...please.

But then who will fix our pretend crises? If we culturally cancel him, then we’ll only get to punish him, but if we forgive him and keep him in power, he’ll help us punish millions.

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

But then who will fix our pretend crises? If we culturally cancel him, then we’ll only get to punish him, but if we forgive him and keep him in power, he’ll help us punish millions.

Oh...here I had my hopes up and you meant to erm...cancelllll cancel him jfk style...

Amazing Polly has some Trudeau Truffles.

Sorry about the formatting. There's a site called Thread Reader. Rather than copy/paste 6 tweets one by one, I get to copy/paste a single thread. Here's the link on Thread Reader to a thread by Amazing Polly and the tweets are quoted (copy/pasted) below.

Justin Trudeau has photos of himself with multiple attempted murderers.

Justin Trudeau has photos of himself with multiple attempted murderers.
Isn't that enough?

2. Terrorist group leaderEFAp7mGX4AEU89y.jpg
3. Jaspal Atwal with Sophie Trudeau (Justin's wife)
Atwal tried to kill someone. Twice (acquitted second time, political reasons, sikh extremism hit job, probably)
nationalpost.com/news/politics/…EFAqJGWXYA8c5af.png
5. Trudeau and his favorite jihadi, Omar Khadr.
I'm not sure they've ever met, but Trudeau secretly signed a cheque for $10.5 million to Khadr and then gave Khadr's lawyer a seat on the Supreme Court.
So ya, they're tight.EFArPADWwAI34If.png

mentions

Michael

But, hell, blackface is nothing.

On this side of the border, we have a presidential candidate who's even worse.

From the Babylon Bee:

Elizabeth Warren Admits To Wearing Paleface At College Costume Party

image.png

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Senator Elizabeth Warren is embroiled in controversy once again, this time after she admitted to wearing racially offensive "paleface" at a costume party back in her college days.

"As a proud Native American woman, I now realize that dressing as a white woman at that party all those years ago was insensitive and offensive," she said in a heartfelt apology video. "It was wrong of me to culturally appropriate white culture, as I am only 1023/1024th white European colonizer."

"I only hope that my constituents can forgive me for who I was back in my college days," she added.

Warren was also photographed with a friend dressed as a KKK member, but she refused to distance herself from that photograph, calling the KKK "an important part of the history of abortion rights in America, for which I have fought my whole career."

Michael