atlashead

it is your duty to be a slaveless vegan

Recommended Posts

the ego is the root of all good.  no creature has the right to force another whether through force or by destroying the resources necessary to live.  a mindless slave of any species doesn't have the right to live.  it is not my duty to live for you to eat meat.  so long as 1 creature is a slave freedom doesn't exist.  a creature has the duty to be as knowledgable as any other and to not have infectious diseases-or it has no right to exist.  it is not your duty to live but so long as you die you must incinerate your body without causing destruction of any value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, atlashead said:

the ego is the root of all good.  no creature has the right to force another whether through force or by destroying the resources necessary to live.  a mindless slave of any species doesn't have the right to live.  it is not my duty to live for you to eat meat.  so long as 1 creature is a slave freedom doesn't exist.  a creature has the duty to be as knowledgable as any other and to not have infectious diseases-or it has no right to exist.  it is not your duty to live but so long as you die you must incinerate your body without causing destruction of any value.

You've been drinking, right?

--Brant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried soy burgers but they just aren't the same. If I went vegan I think I would constantly crave meat. But I do feel a twinge of disgust when I eat a piece of fried chicken . .  . but it is just so good. I think people buy and eat turkey breast now instead of the whole turkey so it doesn't seem so gross. The DOW is down another two percent and I think it has been a four day drop now. Must be the spirit of all those dead turkeys killed for the holiday affecting the market.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Peter said:

I tried soy burgers but they just aren't the same. If I went vegan I think I would constantly crave meat.

Try the Impossible Burger. I had one a few weeks ago at my local Burger Jones. It's the closest thing to real meat that I've tasted. Pretty damned good. They're manufacturing heme protein from non-animal sources, and, when the burgers are prepared properly, they can be very hard to distinguish from real beef.

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never heard of Burger Jones before. We have a Five Guys burger joint here but I don't know if they exist anywhere else. People say theirs is the best burger ever, but I would not mind finding a replacement for meat either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It said there probably isn't one in your area. A local restaurant named Doyles' does have an excellent burger for less than 10 bucks in a quarter and half pound sizes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears that your closest Impossible Burger opportunity is "The Happy Cow," 113 Union St., Milton, DE.

That's probably quite a drive for just a veggie burger, although one that bleeds.

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

It appears that your closest Impossible Burger opportunity is "The Happy Cow," 113 Union St., Milton, DE.

That's probably quite a drive for just a veggie burger, although one that bleeds.

J

**Under flag of trade war truce **--- the Laughing Cow, (Le Vachon Rit} The best populaqr cream cheese assortment in North America,  would make perfect cheesevegburgers if Trump ever lays off our suffering dairymen and women!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, caroljane said:

**Under flag of trade war truce **--- the Laughing Cow, (Le Vachon Rit} The best populaqr cream cheese assortment in North America,  would make perfect cheesevegburgers if Trump ever lays off our suffering dairymen and women!

Oh noes! They're suffering? And Trump dunnit? Dang. He went and invented tariffs and such, huh? And not only that, but in regard to the dairy industry. Yup, totally unregulated, free and fair before Trump came along.

What are you doing to help those poor dairy folk? Stealing from friends and neighbors? Sacrificing others' property? You saint!

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now