BaalChatzaf

The inquiring mind never rests.

What's up with this?

EDIT:

Let's add this one.

Michael

Flake, Flake, Flake...

What's with you, man?

Go left, young man, if that's your bent.

But stop being a patsy in a tone of moral superiority.

You're embarrassing yourself, not for selling out, but at the IQ level.

Michael

I rarely tweet, but I just did one for shits and giggles:

Try it. At least as long as it is working this way. (They may change it once they catch on, who knows?)

Talk about creepy.

Who wants to keep using Google if this is the garbage they serve up as search results?

EDIT: Dayaamm! This thing is getting retweeted. :) 

Michael

37 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

Holy God, I was thinking after watching the protester video that SOMEONE would say they were sent by Soros.  Woooooo

Korben,

Why is it odd to say that people who are executives in Soros-funded political action groups are executives in Soros-funded political action groups?

:evil:  :) 

Is that irrelevant to you when they ambush-protest a Senator (with TV cameras rolling) during a vote according to current well-advertised Soros-supported positions?

I mean, this is kinda obvious stuff anyone can see. No amount of mockery or insinuation will delete it from plain vanilla common sense...

We're not at Orwell in society yet. Only in the fake news media.

:) 

Michael

How much funding?

Did the funding influence the protestors?

How much required action do the protestors need to take according to the funding?

Does Soros have a direct hand in their actions?

How much contact does he have with their organization?

How much influence does he have just because there is some amount of funding?

Did the particular recent protest have any involvement by Soros directly?  If so, how much?

Did the funding amount contribute to the elevator protest event?  If so, how?

36 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

How much funding?

Did the funding influence the protestors?

How much required action do the protestors need to take according to the funding?

Does Soros have a direct hand in their actions?

How much contact does he have with their organization?

How much influence does he have just because there is some amount of funding?

Did the particular recent protest have any involvement by Soros directly?  If so, how much?

Did the funding amount contribute to the elevator protest event?  If so, how?

Korben,

You are not among your normal anti-Trump ingroup folks here where you can say Trump has orange hair so he's an orangutan and have everybody yuk it up. Some comedic value is needed to get a laugh around here, not just schoolyard mockery.

Ditto for trying to nitpick common sense.

But if you need a syllogism, try this one:

Major Premise: Soros hates Trump and funds political groups who do anti-Trump activism.
Minor Premise: Hysterical lady works for Soros funded political group that does anti-Trump activism.
Conclusion: Hysterical lady does Soros funded anti-Trump activism.

Not much else is needed. It's not like the anti-Trumpers do where a lady says she was sexually molested at sometime in the past, somewhere or other, and none of her friends can remember, but it was by XXX, so that's proof XXX did it. Also, for further proof, the laughter is indelible in the hippocampus...

:evil: 

You may convince your anti-Trump ingroup that Soros does not regularly fund this kind of stuff, especially since he brags about it and there are tons of public records that prove it, but I doubt you will convince many others (well... maybe William... Carol... :evil: ).

All I can say is if you are truly interested in the answers to these questions--instead of trying to use them for empty rhetoric (which we both know is the case)--do your own homework.

I, for one, don't need many stats to know a rattlesnake bites and can kill you.

But others feel differently, for example Christian fundamentalist snake-handlers, or maybe some ancient rattlesnake worshipping civilizations...

You might try people who think like that for your answers. Who knows? There maybe an expert or two among them on rattlesnake docility with all kinds of information...

Michael

• Like 1

Angry boids!

38 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Korben,

You are not among your normal anti-Trump ingroup folks here where you can say Trump has orange hair so he's an orangutan and have everybody yuk it up. Some comedic value is needed to get a laugh around here, not just schoolyard mockery.

Ditto for trying to nitpick common sense.

But if you need a syllogism, try this one:

Major Premise: Soros hates Trump and funds political groups who do anti-Trump activism.
Minor Premise: Hysterical lady works for Soros funded political group that does anti-Trump activism.
Conclusion: Hysterical lady does Soros funded anti-Trump activism.

Not much else is needed. It's not like the anti-Trumpers do where a lady says she was sexually molested at sometime in the past, somewhere or other, and none of her friends can remember, but it was by XXX, so that's proof XXX did it. Also, for further proof, the laughter is indelible in the hippocampus...

:evil: 

You may convince your anti-Trump ingroup that Soros does not regularly fund this kind of stuff, especially since he brags about it and there are tons of public records that prove it, but I doubt you will convince many others (well... maybe William... Carol... :evil: ).

All I can say is if you are truly interested in the answers to these questions--instead of trying to use them for empty rhetoric (which we both know is the case)--do your own homework.

I, for one, don't need many stats to know a rattlesnake bites and can kill you.

But others feel differently, for example Christian fundamentalist snake-handlers, or maybe some ancient rattlesnake worshipping civilizations...

You might try people who think like that for your answers. Who knows? There maybe an expert or two among them on rattlesnake docility with all kinds of information...

Michael

So the Jeff Flake elevator protestor was a Soros operative?  y/n?

This stuff can get fun, too.

LOL...

EDIT: The lady, Sandy (RightGlockMem) deleted her tweet, but you can see the text above. I guess that's what happens when you embed a tweet. You get to keep the text, the name and the date.

So for this to make sense, here is the tweet she was referring to:

Now her text makes sense:

Ezra - Do you want to disclose to your readers what happened at UCLA between my niece and you?

Michael

Well... the Dems wanted an FBI investigation.

It looks like they are likely to get a doozy.

From Politico:

Cotton: Feinstein to be investigated over leaked letter from Ford

In the normal weasel-worded horseshit manner of the current fake news media, Politico did not say who is going to investigate Feinstein. But I imagine if whoever does finds something within a week, they will turn it over to the FBI as a lead, that is if the FBI is not investigating her on their own.

Politico did say Ford's lawyers will be investigated by the Washington DC bar for not notifying her of the Senate committee's offer to meet with her in California, but that's a different matter.

The point is, the FBI investigation aimed at Kavanaugh is looking like it is going to backfire on the Dems bigtime if they become part if the people investigated.

Michael

• Like 1

The FBI investigation is going to clear Kavanaugh and refer the Dems on the Judiciary Committee to DOJ for criminal charges. Kavanaugh is going to be seated. Red Tsunami in November. Nothing can stop what’s coming after that.

Stock up on cases of water and such. The people facing McStain’s fate are going to try just about anything to avoid it.

It is going to get scary, but remember to...

Trump-remain-calm-patriots-in-control-30

• Like 1

Here comes "muh Russians" with Kavanaugh.

I'm glad there is no conspiracy theory thinking on the left like with the tin foil hat Alex Jones.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Q posts here: https://qmap.pub

Q Post #2299:

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI
R
RED OCTOBER
D
Justice K confirmation
DECLAS
Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein [payment in full]
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeff-flake-brett-kavanaugh-fbi-probe-today-elevator-protest-chris-coons-2018-09-28/?
"Flake's decision came after he spoke to senators of both parties and withstood pressure from some Republicans not to take such a step. As he considered his course of action, Flake also had a conversation with Deputy Attorney General [Rod Rosenstein], who is in charge of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation."
Define 'Treason'.
The crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
Define 'Subversion'.
The act of subverting : the state of being subverted; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within?
Think line of questions re: Sen. Graham > Justice K re: 'Enemy Combatants'.
1-800-273-8255
Operators standing by.
Q

Q Post #2300:

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI
RED OCTOBER
STAY TUNED AND WATCH!
Q+

Schlichter rocks.

We Are Finally Getting Rid Of The Treacherous Sissies Who Used To Control The GOP

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/10/01/we-are-finally-getting-rid-of-the-treacherous-sissies-who-used-to-control-the-gop-n2524112

...But Jeff! mostly had to do what the elite in this country do instead of actually achieving anything – he signaled. He signaled to his elite pals, “Hey, I’m one of you, not one of them, not one of those icky Normals...”

...It’s happening a lot. The sissies, punks, and RINOs are going away. The hacks of Conservative, Inc., are right about one thing – it’s a new GOP. It’s a GOP that fights. Oh, not all of them. You still have weak sisters like Collins and Murkowski. Collins is safe because she’s about as conservative as Maine is going to get, and Murkowski is getting primaried if she backstabs us. But Normals have put righteous fear into the rest of them.

The conservagimps want to claim that the Republicans are now the Party of Trump, but that’s a self-serving narrative designed to obscure the fact that they brought their downfall upon themselves through their legacy of failure in the fight against progressivism. Donald Trump is the avatar of the Militant Normals. None of the establishment was fighting for their rights and their interests, so they found someone who would and would not apologize for doing so.... 

3 hours ago, merjet said:
On 9/29/2018 at 7:34 PM, KorbenDallas said:

So the Jeff Flake elevator protestor was a Soros operative?  y/n?

Yes. Co-Executive Director of Center_for_Popular_Democracy (link) gets funding from Soros' Open Society Foundations.

I know they receive funding, I already looked.  It does not mean the elevator protestor was a Soros operative.

17 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

The FBI investigation is going to clear Kavanaugh and refer the Dems on the Judiciary Committee to DOJ for criminal charges. Kavanaugh is going to be seated. Red Tsunami in November. Nothing can stop what’s coming after that.

Stock up on cases of water and such. The people facing McStain’s fate are going to try just about anything to avoid it.

It is going to get scary, but remember to...

Trump-remain-calm-patriots-in-control-30

Every day, something wonderful happens. I wake up optimistic and go to bed optimistic. As Louis Armstrong sang, "It's a wonderful world . . . oh yeah."  

• Like 1