Judge Kavanaugh and the Crazy Lady

BaalChatzaf

For some darn reason, I posted two posts that belong here on another thread.

I consolidated both here and deleted them from over there:

First:

And here's how the Dems play when losing.

Well, they kept crying that they wanted an FBI investigation. Looks like they are going to get one.

Second:

And here's how those who know how to win play it.

President Trump is putting one hell of a team of winners together.

:) 

I want to gloat, but let me savor the moment first.

Michael

Yuck, the Left are becoming sheer nihilists. Tearing down anyone and anything good. Moral character? What do they know of that, except for 'victimizer' and 'victims'. I think the judge has more integrity in his little finger than these bottom-feeders will ever know.

1 hour ago, anthony said:

Yuck, the Left are becoming sheer nihilists. Tearing down anyone and anything good. Moral character? What do they know of that, except for 'victimizer' and 'victims'. I think the judge has more integrity in his little finger than these bottom-feeders will ever know.

The tactic that the leftist assholes came out with yesterday was that the principle of presumption of innocence is a mere legal technicality that applies only to courts of law, and not to any other situation. Their stated view, in interviews after the circus, was that the hearing was not a trial, but a job interview, and therefore the presumption of innocence didn't apply. They took the position that their general, overall notion of fairness, decency and justice, outside courts of law, doesn't included the presumption of innocence, and that anyone's expectation that people should practice the principle outside courts of law is ridiculous. Both of my state's senators took this position in television interviews. The New York Times' radio show on NPR, The Daily, and several left-media television newscasts that I skimmed, also took it, and tried to push the view that the Republicans were attempting a silly ploy in their making reference to presumption of innocence and their implying that it should have any relevance outside of courtrooms. Those goofy Republicans! Don't they know that you can have  fairness, outside a court of law, when presuming someone's guilt, and then, when the accused can't prove a negative, well then they haven't succeeded overcoming the presumption, and are therefore guilty, and deserving of being destroyed? Except when the accused is a Democrat, of course.

J

Heh. Another of the douchbags' new Narratives™ is that Kavanaugh showed himself to be unqualified for the Court by expressing "partisanship" in criticizing douchbags for attempting to reverse the presumption of innocence and its onus on the accuser. Slime.

J

And yet another Narrative™ has emerged, which is that "we" now have to teach men to stop assaulting women. Not only is Kavanaugh guilty, but all other men are as well. Come on, you know you did it. You raped someone back in college. And now you have to pay. It's punishment time.

Preventing Kavanaugh from getting on the Court is now not enough. He is guilty and must be prosecuted. To take any other position is to say that "women don't matter." If you don't support convicting Kavanaugh, despite his accuser's not being able to identify when and where the alleged assault occurred, and despite her own cited witnesses not being able to back up her story, and despite her offering no concrete evidence, then you are a woman hater. In fact, you're the equivalent of a rapist.

11 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

And yet another Narrative™ has emerged, which is that "we" now have to teach men to stop assaulting women. Not only is Kavanaugh guilty, but all other men are as well. Come on, you know you did it. You raped someone back in college. And now you have to pay. It's punishment time.

It's just a huge green light for raping. The moral blockade against it is being removed. It goes like this: I'm a man therefore I'm a rapist therefore I might as well go ahead and rape.

Welcome to Rape City courtesy of the Me Too movement.

--Brant

Gotta love Brett.

Flake for #Gitmo!

Edited by william.scherk
Git outta here, Mo.

13 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Gotta love Brett.

Somebody does.

Senate panel backs Trump's Supreme Court pick Kavanaugh

The extra week for the FBI crap that Flake talked about for voting  in the affirmative is horse-trading that, I predict, will go nowhere.

It's not Grassley's call.

And, besides, Flake covered his lily-white male behind by saying--after he voted--that he didn't know if the FBI would need a full week. Or what they would need to investigate if anything.

It's right there on the record.

Michael

I thought that Senate Democrat’s call, to have Kavanaugh beg the President to get the FBI involved (again,) was cleaver. I think their desire was to get the President to mess with Senatorial / Judiciary issues thereby exceeding his powers and possibly committing “an im-peachy offense.” The Pres said, do whatever you want to do.

Delay, showboat, act like a fool, hurt anyone who isn’t a progressive including their families, is starting to seem like the 1960’s again. Sit ins, protests, stalling. The Democratic Congress is the new Students for a Democratic Society or “SDS” for short. What’s next? Violent protests, calling the cops, “pigs,” and bomb throwing? What a bunch of low-lifes. Peter

29 minutes ago, Peter said:

I thought that Senate Democrat’s call, to have Kavanaugh beg the President to get the FBI involved (again,) was cleaver.

Peter,

You mean cleaver like a meat cleaver?

btw - You might like the following:

LOL...

Michael

Meanwhile Q-fanatics observe the real action at the hearing:

It doesn't end there ... cue the sirens.

Whoop whoop.

btw - There is a lot of misinformation and blah blah blah going on right now about Jeff Flake's comments.

Here's one fact, though. Now that the FBI has concluded the most recent background check on Kavanaugh, in my understanding, the only way they will reopen it is if something bad that looks like it can be corroborated suddenly appears or President Trump directly orders the FBI to reopen it or open a new check.

I don't see either of those scenarios happening.

And I don't see the FBI chasing down the legal equivalent of gossip at this stage no matter what Jeff Flake demands.

If a week drags out, though, I do expect to see at least 50 different people popping up saying that Kavanaugh did frat boy orgies, he killed babies and buried them in the backyard, he hired the hookers who peed on the bed Obama slept in for Trump, and so on. And all these kind folks will all get front page coverage.

Also, if Comey & Co. were still at the FBI, I imagine they would be all over this and manufacture something against Kavanaugh if they could not find anything. But, then again, they are no longer in power at the FBI, are they?

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now that the FBI has concluded the most recent background check on Kavanaugh, in my understanding, the only way they will reopen it is if something bad that looks like it can be corroborated suddenly appears or President Trump directly orders the FBI to reopen it or open a new check.

FoxNews: Trump orders FBI investigation of Kavanaugh, as McConnell says nomination is 'moving' forward

happiestKav.jpg

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Whoop whoop.

Well, ya win some, ya lose some.  And if you are a Q-loon ya sometimes lose it all ... dang fake social media muh librul hurr hurr.

DoOFPxBU8AAJNlL.jpg

Wrongthink:

Spoiler

DoOGxzgVAAA3j_M.jpg

Edited by william.scherk
Wictory!

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Looks like my speculation was wrong.

From William's link above. (Where, oh where, does he get his pictures? :) )

“I’ve ordered the FBI to conduct a supplemental investigation to update Judge Kavanaugh’s file," Trump said in a statement. "As the Senate has requested, this update must be limited in scope and completed in less than one week.”

Trump's order came after after several undecided senators whose votes are needed to confirm Kavanaugh called for a weeklong FBI probe before a floor vote.

So the President is giving the folks on the fence what they asked.

Now he can collect when the time comes.

The interesting part will be what to do with the 50 witnesses the Dems will come up with by then to the chainsaw murders Kavanaugh did while in high school right before defiling the corpses in a necrophilic gang rape in service to a Satanic worship ritual.

Michael

5 hours ago, william.scherk said:

And if you are a Q-loon ya sometimes lose it all...

Does anybody on OL other than William know who Thomas Wictor is?

I sure as hell don't. I've never seen anything by this guy outside of William's posts and I only skim that stuff. (I have too much to read to bother with stuff by unknown fringe folks William wants to mock.)

Anyway, the guy got his Twitter account suspended...

Hmmmm...

Anybody crying?

I wonder what Ayn Rand would have thought of this tragedy?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Trump just neutered all the Dem attacks on K while the FBI takes a week to find nothing. If it finds something how will it explain the previous six backgrd checks that found nothing?

Now all the would be Rep defectors will have FBI cover not to while the Red State Dems up for re-election will be able to save their asses, if saveable, by voting for confirmation as it's unstoppable anyway.

In the meantime the Senate stays in session until the vote shortening campaign time. 

--Brant

repeating what I read elsewhere

The people who are taking on President Trump in terms of public perception on confirming Kavanaugh still have no clue how badly they are going to get their asses handed to them on a silver platter.

But I'm starting to see it...

(I'm thinking of writing about this in the Story Wars thread. It's amazing how five-act storytelling analysis, added to sports storytelling analysis, is lining up item by item with Kavanaugh's journey.)

Michael