John McCain is Gone

On 9/3/2018 at 1:07 PM, caroljane said:

I did not realize that McCain was born with a silver professional spoon in his mouth and only had a wealth-and-influence- powered early advantage in his career. And here I thought the military was a meritocracy.

Carol,

The military actually is a meritocracy, but only for normal schlubs. Wherever there is power to be had, including in the military (and your beloved left-wing governments for that matter), there will be an asshole class of elitist assholes looking out for each other and pissing on everybody else while vesting the aura of mankind's benefactors.

And my deal?

Let's call it class warfare.

:) 

Michael

• 3 months later...

On 8/28/2018 at 4:20 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

From Rush Limbaugh.

John McCain’s 2008 Meetings with a Russian Oligarch

Guess who was in the middle of it?

Paul Manafort.

Guess who McCain met with while he was running for president? Twice? 

A Russian businessman and Putin ally named Oleg Deripaska, the very same the fake news media now loves to holler about in attacking President Trump.

Hey! Deripaska has been judged 'clean' ...

"Meet you in the lobby."

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jon,

His daughter is looking like she will continue his duplicitous war-mongering legacy.

Michael

Well thought out my friend. But who will cover her bull shit? ABC, CBS, NBC, and their news outlets. Fox will display her moronic charms for the ridicule it deserves. Let me count. Ah 5 and 6 and 4, duh doesn't reach Fox's 65 percent of the people who "count." The "Thinking Class."