Immortal Aretha

caroljane

One fine thing in the sadness of her death, is that it looks like a good film of one of the greatest concerts ever given, might now be released. the recording of her "Amazing Grace" album.

I truly wish that after that definitive rendition, everybody had stopped singing it, out of respect. I am sure even John Wesley would understand.

For me, I have told my sons that if that song is played at my funeral ,I will haunt them to the end of their own days.

Stevie the Wonder believes that global warming caused Aretha's cancer.

It's settled science.

‘All these various diseases that we have and all that is happening in the world in part is because there are those who don’t believe in global warming’

Oooh! Let's punish the non-believers who killed Aretha by not believing!

As Al Sharpton said, "In the words of my late friend Aretha Franklin, show some 'R-E-S-P-I-C-T.'"

J

On 8/20/2018 at 10:14 AM, Jonathan said:

Stevie the Wonder believes that global warming caused Aretha's cancer.

Jonathan,

Someone who feels that strongly about it should put his money where his mouth is.

Let Stevie Wonder write a song about how global warming killed Aretha Franklin and put it on the market.

See what happens...

I mean, writing songs is what he does best, right? Well, let him give of his best to the cause he truly believes in.

Oh... nobody thinks that would sell?

Hmmmmmmm...

:) 

Michael