Alex Jones and Bullying by the Establishment

I had again forgot that my version of Chrome renders Infowars.com videos poorly, but then switched to Firefox. I suggest that OLers interested in Alex Jones and his current state of mind watch (or listen) to this whole thing linked below. There are a few boring moments, but also a full hand of poignant moments and exchanges. This will probably be the last time I give Alex Jones a full hour and fifty minutes of my attention, but.

I think it has really shook him that his "free" platforms were withdrawn.  I won't go all elegiac, though some of the moments can be read that way -- because I believe that he is canny and determined enough to build up his own broadcast empire on his own dime, as sketched above (maybe not a satellite just yet).

I'll try to embed the Infowars video from their site, but in the meantime, this image is click and go.

AlexJonesSaturdayCapitolHillbroadcast.pn

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

This will probably be the last time I give Alex Jones a full hour and fifty minutes of my attention...

William,

You're a better man than me. I support Alex, but I have never given him a full hour and fifty minutes of my attention for a video. :) 

btw - Alex has all the funding he needs for just about anything he could ever want from Texas oil millionaires (billionaires).

He prefers to go it alone, but I have no doubt he will eventually work with a few if push comes to shove.

And he's got a raging fire up his ass about globalists.

So he ain't going anywhere.

Michael

Emphases added ...

On 8/24/2018 at 6:29 PM, william.scherk said:
On 8/14/2018 at 4:03 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is all about the midterms.

During the past presidential election, Hillary Clinton complained about Alex Jones by name. Also, Clinton's poodle, Mueller is currently targeting Roger Stone in a Hail Mary attempt to make his investigation relevant and influence the upcoming elections.

The sick and depraved sometimes sound almost normal. Here is miss Lokkerupp doing a shape-shift on Infowars; the whole extract just throbs with NLP. Sorry there is no transcript for those prone to fugue.

If Clinton were run over by a committee of benghazi ... would Mueller, her 'poodle,' still be able to throw a football?

Where'd you get the idea that Mueller is Clinton's poodle ... ?  Oh, see above.

There are no coincidences, only hidden plots, a lot of people are saying.  A lot of people don't know that. 

Anyway, 'rat-fucker' Number One, Roger Stone, does indeed seem to be attracting the interest of the big Poodle with Subpoena Paws.  One of his flunkies was given immunity from poodle bites...

Stone turned up in DC at a small picnic-style 'rally' of people with Gavin McInnes fashion sensibilities:

Stone-and-Proud-Boys-800x458.png
[click image for story by our old friend Jared Holt at Right Wing Watch hiss boo.  Apparently Joe Arpaio was also gurning for the bring-yer-own-snax picnic attendees.]

Stone had words to say, sources say, according to my spidey-sense of 'what Trump supporters think':

Stone, who is a focus of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into possible ties between Trump associates and Russian officials, stopped by the rally for an unscheduled appearance and told attendees they were the “tip of the spear” and the “cutting edge of the counter-revolution,” borrowing mainstay lines from his frequent appearances on the conspiracy theory outlet Infowars.

“Let me say one thing about Russian collusion: It’s bullshit,” Stone said, to applause. “It’s a canard, it’s a fraud, it’s a left-wing conspiracy theory.”

He went on to label Mueller “illegitimate” and suggested Mueller may have covered up the deaths of inmates who were imprisoned to conceal ties between the FBI and the mob. Stone also claimed he will not be indicted, but that he might be “framed,” though he promised not to flip on Trump.

Back to This is all about the midterms.

See the thrilling links at the "Excitement" over midterms topic at Friends and Foes.

Edited by william.scherk
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

The sick and depraved sometimes sound almost normal.

William,

Hillary Clinton sure tried to sound normal, didn't she?

:)

Nah... she tried to sound sanctimonious and superior to everyone. She succeeded, too.

I bet she isn't as smug about the deplorable Alex Jones now as she was in the video.

In fact, there's an elitist campaign against him that's not even in the shadows anymore. And it has her fingerprints on it (David Brock, CNN, etc. going around physically visiting everyone to bitch and plead and, probably, call in favors or threaten with exposure of pedophilia, etc.).

Now they're trying to do this with Tucker Carlson, but that will probably fizzle.

The left is trying to win the midterms by shutting down voices, not by presenting ideas. All as The Female Clinton revs up for another shot at the big brass ring. Let's see how far they get. My prediction is not very far at all. 

As to Roger Stone, not much to say. He's doing what he does--inserting himself into high-profile situations for exposure and his own political beliefs. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

Michael

The following article looks like it is pro-Alex Jones, but it is full of insinuations about what a shame it is he can use online payment processors like Paypal to sell products.

As Alex Jones rails against "Big Tech," his Infowars stores still thrive online

The article even says where they want to ban Alex next:

Jones' ability to keep digital commerce flowing even as he rails against "Big Tech" also shows how adept he has been at using the industry's tools, including web hosting services, payment systems and digital advertising networks.

His sprawling network that recently included more than 90 digital accounts that bear his name or Infowars' exploits the inconsistencies in how technology companies police users of its platforms...

I don't think they will be able to pull it off, though.

Alex has a lot of top-level lawyers representing him, some doing so just because this pisses them off and they believe they can win huge awards in court.

Michael

This is another reason they are going after Alex Jones. They don't want his voice in the culture and ridicule hasn't worked. 

Alex uses his own jargon and leans on Christian archetypes, but essentially he is saying the same thing Elon Musk is saying.

Alex's form of language and rhetoric gets normal people engaged in these ideas. However, the elitists prefer to think of normal people as livestock and don't want them anywhere near thinking about this. They have contempt for normal people.

Yet normal people vote and in the elitists' world, they need to be programmed to vote for the right thing, not think for themselves.

Seeing Alex Jones and Elon Musk side-by-side is fascinating.

Michael

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Nah... she tried to sound sanctimonious and superior to everyone. She succeeded, too.

Dand, 'member back when Hillary blamed the Monica thing on the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"? Hahaha.

Yeah, those nasty right wingers must snuck into the Clintons' bedroom while they were sleeping, somehow collected a squirt of Bill's DNA, and then applied it to Ms Lewinsky's garment.

Trump's poodles spoke at the picnic. Here are some zany extracts in this test of a Hollywood Squares-type table of authorities:

From the studio of the immortal Pingtrip: Eric Bolling Versus Alex Jones Supercut Edition.

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Eric Bolling Versus Alex Jones Supercut Edition

William,

Excellent.

Here's some more of that interview. From Infowars. You have to go there to see the video, though. I haven't looked at the other video sites.

Eric Bolling Visits Infowars, Gets In Alex Jones’ Face

They had a few flashy moments but I suspect they were more staged than anything. It was essentially a love-fest.

The way they've set it up is as a trade.

Alex is going on Eric's show for an interview and Eric is going on Alex's.

I wonder if some negotiations re CRTV is in the works for Alex... Either a slot for Alex on CRTV or maybe some exposure for CRTV to Alex's audience.

I didn't hear or read this anywhere, but from the way the interview went down, I imagine something good is cooking...

Michael

I think Alex Jones hosting on CRTV is a positive idea, since they have quite a stable of shows, from Gavin McInnes to Jon Miller. Their Youtube channel has some fun teases for those not familiar with the media outlet. 

On the other hand, Jones has slightly freer and more sophisticated productions, and a technical corps to run his own 24 hour feed. 

Who knows how many paying subscribers CRTV has? They could use Alex to enlarge their budget.

Here's a five-day old McInnes program, with the inimitable Diamond and Silk.  I wonder if their assessments of the strength of black support will be borne out on November 6th. I will cross-link this to the mid-terms "Excitement" topic. I sort of believe that there is The Black Community, as the headline suggests. I wonder if the ladies had much to say about the weight of the Black Lady vote in the Roy Moore special election ...

For some reason the two ladies have not been given their full splash on The View. Some fans fixed that:

Edited by william.scherk
Added cross-link to a mid-terms election thread

'Alex Jones “I’m Ready to Die” - Exclusive Interview After Being Banned.'  Youtube channel Valuetainment's Patrick Bet-David has Alex on the set for just under two hours.  There are some great moments of pathos in here.  

I'm posting this Periscope even though it hasn't finished as of this posting to show that it is a live broadcast. And there have been several before this one recently.

It says the page doesn't exist, but that might be a Periscope thing. I can assure you it is broadcasting this very moment over on Twitter.

So it looks like something has been going on backstage at Twitter re Alex Jones...

Michael

In compensation, it looks like Paypal has decided not to process Infowars payments any longer because they don't like the content.

They are going to try to go for credit cards next.

However, after the midterms, I predict everyone banning Alex is going to suddenly have a change of heart and say they overreacted, yada yada yada. Especially if there is a red wave (and there should be if you look at things other than establishment polls, like crowd size of rallies, the district in Texas that had been blue for over 130 years that recently flipped red in a special state senate election, etc.).

Michael

You can now get the Infowars app without Apple or Google.

Infowars App

It's odd how the tech giants are creating their own competitors and destroyers, and don't even realize it, by insisting people with huge audiences stop using their services, thus forcing the audience generators to create and move to their own platforms.

Michael

Owen Shroyer weighs in on the Senate Judiciary Committee's struggle to accommodate the Kavanaugh accuser. Apparently, Shroyer has discerned that the lady professor is a "Lying Garbage Floozie," judging by the title.  

It bears mentioning that this 12 minute video appeared at Infowars site only briefly -- it has been removed, while still for the moment available at Mike Adam's superkook site Real.video; as they say when serving a platter of fried lymph nodes, "Enjoy!" ...

Why Bettie Page and Marilyn Monroe are featured is unknown. Infowars rarely comes up with a credit list of its contributors and producers.

Edited by william.scherk
Scusi, floozy, floozie

6 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Apparently, Shroyer has discerned that the lady professor is a "Lying Garbage Floozy," judging by the title.  

William,

So that video should be removed from availability on platforms for interested parties to watch?

Well, the lady professor and most of the mainstream fake news media has determined that Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist.

Why not remove that superkooky shit, too? Because it doesn't get any kookier than that.

When one abandons reason, and hell, even common sense, who is right and who is wrong all of a sudden? The one with the biggest information gatekeepers?

And who is guilty and who is innocent? The lying garbage floozy or the rapist?

Regardless, it will all work out in the end if we keep to our rights.

This one is called freedom of speech (including press freedom).

It should be cherished.

Michael

Have Bullhorn, Will Travel.

haveBullHornWillTravel.png

#TribFest18

On 9/29/2018 at 9:56 AM, william.scherk said:

#TribFest18

"I do NOT sound crazy!"

Edited by william.scherk

So Alex is done, he's a kook and should be committed.

OK.

So why do you guys keep talking about him and repeating this?

Hmmmmmm?...

:evil:  :) 

Incidentally, Babe Ruth did not just hold the record for the most home runs. He also held the record for the most strikeouts. He gave every swing his all. And he went up to bat often.

That means he missed a lot. But, man, when he connected, Trump got elected... er... I mean, he hit it out of the park.

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

The folks at Infowars are experimenting with delivery systems for their video content -- with efforts led by the Natural News guy Mike Adams. Adams has renamed the Real.video site/applications  as Brighteon. This is an embed from the revamped Brighteon server ...

This relatively new video has recorded 63 views.  But if the same arithmetician is used who claimed a hundred thousand inside-and-out the Trump rally ... we can add a couple zeros:  6300 views in only 55 minutes!

The drag with the Brighteon videos is that there are no closed-captions, no speed selector, no easy download options. 

Be that as it may. Earlier in the Texas day, Alex Jones had a  conversation with (unspecified, could-be-horse) manure ... via Twitter (using the Twitter Video Download online app):