Michael Stuart Kelly

Sundry Hollywood Cases of Creepy

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

I meant to download an excerpt from the full show, but didn't.  Now it seems at least one Infowars-branded Youtube channel has been emptied ...

William,

I found the video on Real.Video. (btw - Thanks for the Real.Video tip re a different matter.) You can see it in this very thread at two places, here and here.

Now we can put away the smelling salts, stop worrying about YouTube's policies re Alex Jones, and get back to pedophiles in Hollywood.

Sadly, is there a lot of stuff to include.

I can't work at this for too long at a time because it depresses the hell out of me, then gets me pissed off, then entangled in an emotional stew with mixed messages. It drains my soul, but it has to be done.

Michael

I manage to track down, save, and upload the Four Banned Videos that may have started this round of Youtube/Spotify/Facebook/iTunes/Pinterest deletion ...

wsscherkOnRealVideochannel02.png

On 7/29/2018 at 7:34 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is a second-tier actor who probably just trashed his career. Maybe his life. If he dies soon, I, for one, will use that as an indication he was pissing off the wrong people for the right reasons. 

His name is Isaac Kappy. He was an actor in Breaking Bad, Thor, Fanboys, Terminator Salvation, and other movies and TV shows. He's also a writer and musician.

He dropped some heavy names as pedophiles (Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Clare Bronfman heiress to Seagram's--who just got arrested, usual suspects like Kevin Spacey, etc.) and is daring people to sue him. In fact, he mentioned a lot of names. He said everybody in Hollywood knows what he knows, but everybody is scared to say anything. He also talked about the blackmail angle behind it all and defended some people he said were falsely accused as pedophiles, like Michael Jackson.

He won me over when he said Stephen Colbert is a pedophile and trashed John Podesta (Colbert's bud). :) 

I can't believe all his says at face value without more evidence, after all, he talks about some fringe sites among the more credible stuff, and I know he is an actor and actors act, but my gut reaction to this video is that he fully believes in what he is saying and he's scared.

I like to go with my gut. So that tells me this may not be the fire, but it is credible smoke.

This topic needs to stay alive in the public to make sure lots of formal investigations are performed by lots of different law enforcement agencies. This crap has gone on for way too long.

Michael

Actor who accused Spielberg found dead.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/actor-accused-spielberg-colbert-pedophilia-found-dead

• Like 1