Vedmak Hunt

caroljane

I saw an interview with Carter Page on Fake News today. I am unclear about his importance in the Russia thing (he says he has none)* but I was quite riveted by his onair appearance. He nailed an agonized smile on his face throughout the whole time, while staring straight into the camera, without hardly blinking even, like the reverse of a bobblehead doll.. He laughed, not loudly but steadily, at allegations that he was recruited as a Russian agent. All without moving his face or anything in it one millimetre.

He is an academic and a professor at NYU, and once met some Russian with whom he discussed academia when they "had went for coffee.".All I could conclude was, if that is th e best Russia can do for moles, the Republic is way safer than I thought.

*or as he would probably put it, "hadn.t got none"

2 hours ago, caroljane said:

I saw an interview with Carter Page on Fake News today. I am unclear about his importance in the Russia thing (he says he has none)* but I was quite riveted by his onair appearanc. He nailed an agonized smile on his face throughout the whole time, while starin straight into the camera, without hardly blinking even. e laughed, not loudly but steadily, at allegations that he was recruited as a Russian agent.

He is an academic and a professor at NYU, and once met some Russian with whom he discussed academia when they "had went for coffee.".

All I could conclude was, if that is th e best Russia can do for moles, the Republic is way safer than I thought.

*or as he would probably put it, "hadn.t got none"

Really, what a time for a president to take a weekend off, but what do I know. Obviously, when the going gets tough, the tough go golfing..

Donald Trump, Donald Trump. teeing through the glen,

Donald Trump, Donald Trump. with his brand of Zen - 

Used by the bad, feared by the good --

Vlad advises that he tries a 13 wood.

Here is the Carter Page story in a nutshell.

1. During the primaries, retired British spy, Michael Steele, was hired by Jeb Bush to make a fake Dossier on Trump to feed to the press. But Jeb lost and Trump won.

2. Jeb then turned the Steele Dossier project over to Hillary Clinton to use against Trump in the presidential campaign. Clinton, through Fusion GPS (and a twisted trail of others) paid Steele millions of dollars to complete the fake Dossier on Trump. Steele made up a lot of shit (including Trump paying hookers to pee on a bed Obama slept in), mixed it in with some half-truths, compiled the Dossier, turned it in, and pocketed his millions.

3. Steele then supplied--as an "anonymous source"--information on Carter Page (and other matters) from his Dossier to journalist Michael Isikoff.

4. Isikoff wrote an article for Yahoo News based on Steele's info. The article highlighted Carter Page as a cloak-and-dagger Trump advisor who was in bed with the Kremlin to help elect Trump and have Russia later influence US foreign policy. Isikoff was told that by Steele, but he did not know it came from Steele's imagination, not reality. Isikoff did not corroborate it, either, nor did he cite Steele as a source for his article.

5. Parallel to this, the Steele dossier landed at the FBI through several channels, John McCain being one of them. 

6. The FBI, under Comey and during the election, used the Steele Dossier to request a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page. In fact, the FBI relied heavily on the Steele Dossier in the application. At the time, the FBI knew the Steele Dossier was paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign, but did not tell that to the FISA court. And it presented the Isikoff article as independent corroboration of the material in the Dossier, even though the information given in the article was straight out of the Dossier.

7. The FISA court bought this crap and issued the warrant.

8. Rob Rosenstein, who is currently in charge of the Mueller investigation, was one of the people who requested a renewal of the FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page during the election. Either Rosenstein was incompetent when he did that or was in on it. 

In other words, the FBI was (and still is) Hillary Clinton's bitch.

President Trump is slowly but surely cleaning this mess up. After it all runs its course, some FBI people and/or FISA court people will probably end up in jail.

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is the Carter Page story in a nutshell.

1. During the primaries, retired British spy, Michael Steele, was hired by Jeb Bush to make a fake Dossier on Trump to feed to the press. But Jeb lost and Trump won.

2. Jeb then turned the Steele Dossier project over to Hillary Clinton to use against Trump in the presidential campaign. Clinton, through Fusion GPS (and a twisted trail of others) paid Steele millions of dollars to complete the fake Dossier on Trump. Steele made up a lot of shit (including Trump paying hookers to pee on a bed Obama slept in), mixed it in with some half-truths, compiled the Dossier, turned it in, and pocketed his millions.

3. Steele then supplied--as an "anonymous source"--information on Carter Page (and other matters) from his Dossier to journalist Michael Isikoff.

4. Isikoff wrote an article for Yahoo News based on Steele's info. The article highlighted Carter Page as a cloak-and-dagger Trump advisor who was in bed with the Kremlin to help elect Trump and have Russia later influence US foreign policy. Isikoff was told that by Steele, but he did not know it came from Steele's imagination, not reality. Isikoff did not corroborate it, either, nor did he cite Steele as a source for his article.

5. Parallel to this, the Steele dossier landed at the FBI through several channels, John McCain being one of them. 

6. The FBI, under Comey and during the election, used the Steele Dossier to request a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page. In fact, the FBI relied heavily on the Steele Dossier in the application. At the time, the FBI knew the Steele Dossier was paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign, but did not tell that to the FISA court. And it presented the Isikoff article as independent corroboration of the material in the Dossier, even though the information given in the article was straight out of the Dossier.

7. The FISA court bought this crap and issued the warrant.

8. Rob Rosenstein, who is currently in charge of the Mueller investigation, was one of the people who requested a renewal of the FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page during the election. Either Rosenstein was incompetent when he did that or was in on it. 

In other words, the FBI was (and still is) Hillary Clinton's bitch.

President Trump is slowly but surely cleaning this mess up. After it all runs its course, some FBI people and/or FISA court people will probably end up in jail.

Michael

But you didn't address his face in his on air appearances, and that's the most important thing. It's how to judge people fairly and reliably. The stylistic manner in which people present themselves on TV, and the feelings that you have in response, is all that you need to know in learning about who and what they are, their character, their guilt or innocence, etc.

J