Posting etiquette

in the interests  of general civility, I ask all members to refrain from posting more than 20 times in a row  on the same theme, when the separate posts could easily be combined, especially if they are a succession of images.

I understand that some are born trolls, some achieve trollhood and some have trollhood thrust upon them, and it is flattering to receive the same treatment as a high US government official,.

NeverthelessI I believe I can speak for many OL community members in asking those to whom this appeal applies, to desist.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Taking a break from her boffo “Reputation Tour” Caroljane wrote on the President Trump thread, “Correction, Peter. I am a princess, always have been.  Only child syndrome, you know.”

I will place this on another thread.

You lucky one. You never had to stand in line, like us peasants with siblings.

Peter

From ENews:  "Don't Blame Me": On this track, Swift talks about her reputation, how she used to be in love vs. her current love. "I've been breakin' hearts a long time, and toyin' with them older guys just to play things for me to use," T. Swift sings. But then something happened and now her "drug is my baby" who she'll be "using for the rest of my life."

"This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things": "It was so nice being friends again, there I was giving you a second chance. But you stabbed me in the back while shaking my hand," Swift sings. "And therein lies the issue, friends don't try to trick you. Get you on the phone and mind-twist you and so I took an ax to a mended fence." A reference to her feud with Kanye West