On 9/12/2018 at 2:04 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Meanwhile, the Walk Away movement marches on.

Facebook lifted the ban, but decided to still play dirty.

Just so this is clear:

1. Facebook banned Straka's account.
2. Facebook lifted the ban.
3. Facebook contacted a reporter saying it lifted the ban, but did not tell Straka.
4. The reporter got in contact with Straka and asked him why he was promoting a lie about Facebook banning him.

Michael

I have been neglecting this thread (where on earth does the time go?), but President Trump has not.

:)

Michael

Right in the middle of the WalkAway march.

Michael Flynn Jr., General Flynn's son:

Don't forget that these people are all former Democrats, most of them recently converted.

EDIT: Right now Twitter ain't embedding the video even though they say that's what the code does. For now, and if it never embeds, just click on the link in the tweet. A new window should open up. Ignore everything but the play button and click on it. The video should then start.

NEW EDIT: They finally nixed this one. I'm keeping the post up as proof that they do this crap.

Michael

I haven't kept this thread going much, but the WalkAway movement is stronger than ever. Brandon Straka has already become a celebrity.

And you know you're making a real difference when your opposition imitates you.

I swear, I keep going back and forth on whether this lady just did a parody or not.

She sure likes her some free money, though.

Michael

OMG!

LOL!...

Imagine using this attitude to win votes. Based on this, I see a Trump tidal wave coming, much bigger than before.

(Besides, he forgot to call people racist as he stormed off. :evil: )

I've got to pay more attention to Brandon. He's become highly entertaining these days.

Michael

A lot of them are struggling to keep it together right about now. Nothing has gone or is going the way their entire worldview says it should go, which is disorienting. So they are confused, frightened and angry.

27 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

OMG!

LOL!...

Imagine using this attitude to win votes. Based on this, I see a Trump tidal wave coming, much bigger than before.

(Besides, he forgot to call people racist as he stormed off. :evil: )

I've got to pay more attention to Brandon. He's become highly entertaining these days.

Michael

But wot about the childrunnnnn??!!  Lol!

Unemployment is near an all-time low. Fox was just doing a story on companies that have innovative hiring “lures” like a 10 hour day / 4 day week, or reducing weekly hours to 32 or 36. Interesting. I remember working for printing companies and getting a day off during the week if I worked Saturday or Sunday and that way I could schedule week day doctor’s appointments and other business without taking time off. I loved it. Now if I had been unmarried and dating it might not have seemed so good.

Trump is griping about a Fox poll showing a majority of viewing respondents said go ahead and impeach. I bet El Presidente has a hunch anyone voting “for it” is doing so to get it over with and with a favorable outcome for him and our country.     

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Two cool tweets.

Michael

That is indeed the Dem, Progressive, elite fear. Which is why they expend so many resources on pumping class, gender, race, income, Party, age, etc. divisions. They keep us at each other’s throats so we don’t notice we are being bled by slavemasters we could easily dispatch before breakfast.

• Like 1