This guy voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and was a Social Justice Warrior.

He walked away for several reasons, mostly the intolerance of the left. Also, as a minority, he feels betrayed by the left.

He did an earlier video the same day as the above video, byt before he even knew there was a Walk Away movement. He dove more deeply into why he is no longer a Social Justice Warrior. Since he mentioned this in his Walk Away video and it's interesting, here it is.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Nationwide Walk Away march in October, right before the midterms.

Cool...

Michael

Renee walks away - Dionne walks on by - but the divine Everlys in harmony walk right back.

1 minute ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

If you listen to the messages these people are saying, you will hear the same one over and over:

My independent mind no long obeys your authoritarian jackbooters.

Michael

yes, they have a good lyricist.

4 minutes ago, caroljane said:

yes, they have a good lyricist.

Carol,

And good hearts and minds.

Notice that you automatically go to the pied piper approach, not the independent thinking approach when judging them.

They learned you don't need pied pipers and everyone of them basically said they used to believe that's all there was to reality.

I think you will see it, too, once you start crediting them with thinking for themselves instead of being turned bad from good by a master manipulator.

It starts with treating people as individuals and respecting them as such as a default approach instead of automatically assuming they are all puppets.

Michael

On 8/24/2018 at 4:04 PM, caroljane said:

Just breaking my heart back again in my tween years, watching good love go bad.

There's something that keeps nagging me about this and it finally occurred to me.

It's the appalling lack of humanity it's based on.

I'm a pretty good judge of character, so I don't think Carol sees it. I believe, if she ever did, if she saw it for what it was in full sunlight, she would be enormously ashamed of herself for expressing this feeling as something good. Hell, for even harboring this feeling.

Imagine that. Us lower-realm soulless heartless less-than-human evil creatures prance about pretending we can love, and love the good love at that.

I mean, who do the hell we think we are, anyway, huh?

Pretentious nobodies, that's who we are.

We don't know our station.

And shame on us for polluting others, for making them love like we do, for making their good love turn bad. Everybody knows only people like Carol can love the good love.

Only she and her kind are human.

Not like us.

Something to think about...

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

It bears mentioning again that an actual increase, a relative 'surge' in Black Women Voters in the Doug Jones-Roy Moore contest is what surprised inattentive observers and pundits -- those who did zero homework on electoral patterns and so found their expectations countered by reality... Jones won by almost two points and both Owen Shroyer and Bill Mitchell  could not figure it out (on Infowars election desk and OANN election desk respectively).

The same thing happened, as I mentioned, in Georgia and Virginia. 

So, the moral of the story is -- do not allow your expectations to be supported by ignorance or wishful thinking. If you wonder about the extent of this purported movement away from the Democratic party, talk to your black neighbours, co-workers and friends -- especially the voting-age black women in your life.  How do you 'sample' the larger population and then extrapolate to this "walk away" movement?

How do you know your 'sample' is representative, in other words?

Spoiler

Example+Population:+You+want+to+know+wha

It's all about the midterms.

The elitists don't know how to influence the public for politics, and they are tired of getting their asses whipped, so they think shutting down grassroots voices will work to steal the midterm elections.

They are doing the very thing people are voting against.

Yet, because of their market success, they don't believe they are blowing it bigtime. They are, after all, the masters of the universe.

Wait until this crap bleeds over into their market success.

Meanwhile, the Walk Away movement marches on.

Michael