Jonathan

The Left's New Darling Dingbat

Why is she talking like MSK?

This is not the first thing I see that makes me wonder if maybe the good guys have pulled off a great stunt and planted her for purpose of waking up millions of zombies.

People are starting to realize our issues aren’t left and right, but top and bottom. And the just solutions will come from the bottom-up.

Du0QHVoWoAAhTIF.jpg
Verified account
French police are threatening to join protesters, demand better pay and conditions https://www.newsweek.com/france-protests-police-strike-gilets-jaunes-yellow-vests-pay-overtime-1264961 
Show this thread
8:12 AM - 20 Dec 2018

3 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Why is she talking like MSK?

This is not the first thing I see that makes me wonder if maybe the good guys have pulled off a great stunt and planted her for purpose of waking up millions of zombies.

Jon,

It's a seductive thought, but I wouldn't go too far out on a limb on it:

Ocasio-Cortez sends Christmas greeting to 'refugee babies in mangers'

:) 

She gets a few things right (I got tickled when she said lawmakers should lose their own wages when they shut down the government :) ), but she gets the vast part wrong and even goes to the goofy side at times.

I admire her spunk, though. I think she is going to become a politician of importance. You can't teach spunk, but she can learn the rest on the job.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jon,

It's a seductive thought, but I wouldn't go too far out on a limb on it:

Ocasio-Cortez sends Christmas greeting to 'refugee babies in mangers'

She gets a few things right (I got tickled when she said lawmakers should lose their own wages when they shut down the government :) ), but she gets the vast part wrong and even goes to the goofy side at times.

I admire her spunk, though. I think she is going to become a politician of importance. You can't teach spunk, but she can learn the rest on the job.

Michael

It’s just a thought, born of expecting the Trump side - if it is a military intelligence operation - to develop people and insert them as respected leaders of the deep state loving holdouts. I’m not predicting she ever comes to the anti-deep-state side, that would end a good operation. Hints would be if she backs his major anti-establishment actions, coming soon, if she points out it is being done by the book, etc.

Above, she backs a popular uprising against globalist Macron.

8 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

It’s just a thought, born of expecting the Trump side - if it is a military intelligence operation - to develop people and insert them as respected leaders of the deep state loving holdouts.

Jon,

That would be a good thing if it happened. I see too many parallels between her pronouncements and her entire indoctrinated generation, though. The left infiltrated the education system and indoctrinated them. Now they have to live with the leaders who emerge. And such leaders are not cookie-cutter one-world-government types they tried to make. They are all over the friggin' place.

Michael

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jon,

That would be a good thing if it happened. I see too many parallels between her pronouncements and her entire indoctrinated generation, though. The left infiltrated the education system and indoctrinated them. Now they have to live with the leaders who emerge. And such leaders are not cookie-cutter one-world-government types they tried to make. They are all over the friggin' place.

Michael

Too many? But that’s how they would do it, so that that generation totally, unquestioningly accepts her. That’s an alignment with my highly speculative idea, not a setback for it.

16 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Too many? But that’s how they would do it, so that that generation totally, unquestioningly accepts her. That’s an alignment with my highly speculative idea, not a setback for it.

Jon,

I'll go up to here: I hope it's true that her career is a covert op. Nothing would please me more. I mean it, too.

Michael