Coach of the Year

First, a request. In the local paper today I saw a small photo of a large painting in progress, of the Thai youth soccer team so gloriously rescued recently. If anyone could render a bigger image of it here, I would love to see it. I am a paleotech as you all know.

How could this not  cause everyone on earth, to feel that they were not part of everyone else on earth?

Of course, as I've written over the years, as a soccer/hockey parent, wife of a coach, etc etc I know what the bonds and the fun and learning are for children and young men. In a way, like milliojns of women over the world, I was married to Coach Api (not speaking Thai I am guessing his kids might have called him that) and know his strange-to-me but instinctive-to-him leadership over his team. 

It is good that the coach was young with reserves of strength and health which he would need for his young charges,

Modern science is wonderful, wonderful.

Navy Seals beyond praise.

11 hours ago, dldelancey said:

Things like this make me appreciate that my son’s current interests allow him endless respawns. 

11 hours ago, dldelancey said:

Things like this make me appreciate that my son’s current interests allow him endless respawns. 

lol I gather your li'l wrangler is an angler.

Thanks for the peripharel view.  Itmight be interesting to an artist to see a quickie artwork being constructed, and the artists having to be on the world stage, and I am interested in a modenr-day artist's comments on this.

As a person who will never even learn to draw - I love MSK keeps learning - I am imagining thatGhilandaio's workshop in Florence had much the same atmosphere.

Twice you have responded civilly J, twice I am glad. Your "but" belongs elsewhere.