Losers.com

Will the martyrdom of the Blessed Donald never end?

Now some vengeful court has said that he cannot, like every citizen of the US and maybe even some illegals who will be hunted down and .. anyway, he cannot block people he does not like from commenting to him on his Twitter account! Just because he is the president, he has to let anybody talk to him! Even those ugly women, ugh, -- well, at least Jared needs a job since the Russian market is in a cool cycle- he can do some deleting and note down the names for future firing.

17 hours ago, caroljane said:

Now some vengeful court has said that he cannot, like every citizen of the US and maybe even some illegals who will be hunted down and .. anyway, he cannot block people he does not like from commenting to him on his Twitter account! 

Um, huh??? I'm not sure that I'm understanding you. Are you saying that you believe that "every citizen" cannot block others from commenting on their Twitter accounts? That's how you think that Twitter works?

Or are you saying that your hatred for your imaginary version of Trump is so insanely intense that you love the idea that he doesn't have the same right to control and manage his Twitter account as anyone else does?

Or something else?

I can't tell if you don't know what you're talking about, or if you're being gleeful about punishing people with your double standards, or a bit of both. Please explain.

J

This is news to me, I too would like to see a clarification. I’m not familiar with the case referred to. It’s great news if Trump is not allowed to prevent citizens from commenting on his Twitter feed, because it means Schumer cannot delete my messages on his feed and we can call him the pedophile that he is over and over and over right on his page. (The double standard demented soul is celebrating, which is not surprising.)

Not that I and many others don’t already flood Chuck’s Instagram posts with such comments. I haven’t looked in months, but throughout 2017 his posts were followed by endless “fuck you, pedophile” posts. 9 in 10 comments were similar. They stayed up indefinitely, I guess because he doesn’t have staff to clean it up.

48 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

This is news to me...

This is actually from last month. From CNBC:

Trump can't block Twitter followers, federal judge says

I don't know how this is playing out, though. I haven't followed it.

Basically, spambots were flooding President Trump's Twitter feed and Twitter's management, who obviously hates Trump, was further obviously veeeeeery slow to fix the problem. When it got to the point where normal Trump supporters were not even showing up near the top of the comments to his tweets, his staff started blocking the bot users. They probably caught a legitimate user here and there because the sheer volume of bots they needed to block made them also need to work fast. Then the folks who hired the spambots started floating the Big Lie that President Trump is too thin-skinned for Twitter because anti-immigrant, racist, misogynist, buffoon, bully, blah blah blah, and the big money in the anti-Trump world put together a legal case.

Essentially this is a pre-manufactured false-flag case. I haven't read it, but the judge is probably right in his judgment. The circumstances were fake-engineered for this.

As to you being able to say obnoxious things (true or even not true) to Chuck Schumer on his Twitter feed, I'm pretty sure it's an easy case to make to treat him using the same standards the judge applied to President Trump. He's a public politician. And if he is deleting your tweets, I bet if you checked around, you will see some kind of class action suit against him or Twitter using this argument. Join it. In my opinion, you will win.

As to Carol's assumptions about what this means re President Trump's character, she makes me nostalgic. How I long for the days when I could totally give myself over to wishful thinking and treat it as fact.

:) 

Apropos, lefties know they do this, too. Notice that the new term they use is "woke." That means they know their default is "asleep" and has been for decades. After all, how can you wake up if you are not asleep? Figure that one out... :) 

What's worse, though, is that this new "woke" is nothing more than a different social-engineered trance. They think they are the ones doing the social engineering on others, but they don't realize their fearless leaders are doing it to them.   :evil:  :) 

Michael

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

This is news to me, I too would like to see a clarification. I’m not familiar with the case referred to. It’s great news if Trump is not allowed to prevent citizens from commenting on his Twitter feed, because it means Schumer cannot delete my messages on his feed and we can call him the pedophile that he is over and over and over right on his page. (The double standard demented soul is celebrating, which is not surprising.)

Not that I and many others don’t already flood Chuck’s Instagram posts with such comments. I haven’t looked in months, but throughout 2017 his posts were followed by endless “fuck you, pedophile” posts. 9 in 10 comments were similar. They stayed up indefinitely, I guess because he doesn’t have staff to clean it up.

Well, everyone needs a hobby, I guess.

But I think you would get more benefit from say, art therapy or maybe even basket-weaving.  Mike Pence's wife might be able to counsel you on this!

After at least six months break, I just looked. It was worth it. Pedo Chuckie is getting comments from lifelong Democrats who say they will never vote Democrat again. Another, saying she is a Democrat, condemning him for not shutting down violence-instigating, “crazy Maxine.”

It’s great reading. High entertainment. Thanks for the prompt to go get some.

3 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Um, huh??? I'm not sure that I'm understanding you. Are you saying that you believe that "every citizen" cannot block others from commenting on their Twitter accounts? That's how you think that Twitter works?

Or are you saying that your hatred for your imaginary version of Trump is so insanely intense that you love the idea that he doesn't have the same right to control and manage his Twitter account as anyone else does?

Or something else?

I can't tell if you don't know what you're talking about, or if you're being gleeful about punishing people with your double standards, or a bit of both. Please explain.

J

Er, look above at forum title. I was having a bit of fun about Trump's Twitter triumphs coming back to bite him, as the court said the president cannot deny citizens this means of communication to him- even though he started the account when he was still a private citizen. I had no idea this was such an emotive topic. I thought freedom of speech issues were fairly benign ground.

I don't know about other elected officials though - maybe your pal Jon should check. If the targets of his righteous anger don't delete his thoughtful, well-reasoned messages, maybe they are gathering evidence for a dossier.

2 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Trump’s accounts are littered with death threats and erotic references to his grandchildren.

Well, he should stop sending them!  Remember how he was misunderstood when he publicly admired his daughter's hotness!

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is actually from last month. From CNBC:

Trump can't block Twitter followers, federal judge says

I don't know how this is playing out, though. I haven't followed it.

Basically, spambots were flooding President Trump's Twitter feed and Twitter's management, who obviously hates Trump, was further obviously veeeeeery slow to fix the problem. When it got to the point where normal Trump supporters were not even showing up near the top of the comments to his tweets, his staff started blocking the bot users. They probably caught a legitimate user here and there because the sheer volume of bots they needed to block made them also need to work fast. Then the folks who hired the spambots started floating the Big Lie that President Trump is too thin-skinned for Twitter because anti-immigrant, racist, misogynist, buffoon, bully, blah blah blah, and the big money in the anti-Trump world put together a legal case.

Essentially this is a pre-manufactured false-flag case. I haven't read it, but the judge is probably right in his judgment. The circumstances were fake-engineered for this.

As to you being able to say obnoxious things (true or even not true) to Chuck Schumer on his Twitter feed, I'm pretty sure it's an easy case to make to treat him using the same standards the judge applied to President Trump. He's a public politician. And if he is deleting your tweets, I bet if you checked around, you will see some kind of class action suit against him or Twitter using this argument. Join it. In my opinion, you will win.

As to Carol's assumptions about what this means re President Trump's character, she makes me nostalgic. How I long for the days when I could totally give myself over to wishful thinking and treat it as fact.

Apropos, lefties know they do this, too. Notice that the new term they use is "woke." That means they know their default is "asleep" and has been for decades. After all, how can you wake up if you are not asleep? Figure that one out... :) 

DWhat's worse, though, is that this new "woke" is nothing more than a different social-engineered trance. They think they are the ones doing the social engineering on others, but they don't realize their fearless leaders are doing it to them.   :evil:  :) 

Michael

Do not touch that sleeping mask!  I am having a lovely dream, that my son just got a day job after 12 years on night work, that my daughter-in-law got a new job for more money, and that I will soon  relocate with my housing costs halved. That I live  and always have, maybe not so strong, but free.  

Drowsily,

Snow White

2 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

As Michael pointed out, saying “Fuck you, pedophile” to Chuck Schumer is my right in the Constitution.

You wish the initiation of force on me for exercising my rights,

and you blame the victim of actual initiations of force.

You are a very good Leftist.

Thanks! I do my best!

I think the imperative "Fuck you" eternally repeated, with an unproved criminal allegation, sounds like the initiation of force, on someone who does not wish to be fucked, and kind of threatening. Certainly it is a form of cyberbullying, the kind of behaviour most kids usually grow out of.

Keep eating those Wheaties.

14 minutes ago, caroljane said:

I think the imperative "Fuck you" eternally repeated, with an unproved criminal allegation, sounds like the initiation of force, on someone who does not wish to be fucked, and kind of threatening.

Carol,

I didn't know you cared that much about President Trump and his supporters!

People are always telling him (and us), "fuck you,"  making unproved criminal allegations and not just sounding like initiation of force, they actually attack with fists, baseball bats (when they can get away with it), mobs and so on.

It's so comforting to get support from your side.

Thank you.

:evil:  :)

Michael

(I couldn't resist... :) )

25 minutes ago, caroljane said:

That I live  and always have, maybe not so strong, but free.

Carol,

This is another discussion, but have you ever given thought to who really pays for your slumber?

If you looked behind the curtain, you may not like what you see.

Or dream on...

The sleepy, happy well-fed turkey one day discovers what Thanksgiving means....

(btw - I am happy you are in a good situation. Banter aside, I mean it.)

Michael

• Thanks 1

For those who haven't had the pleasure of tangling with lit-up-like-Baghdad-circa-2003 Twitter personalities, there are levels of awful (Twitter is basically a text-messaging website that lets you send brief texts to "the World."  Very very very basically.  Texts with markup, videos, animations, images and ''content grab" from off-site URLs). The awfulness comes from people (presumably) who let their hair down or let the good times roll. Imagine the meanest, crankiest, most awful kind of personalities, using their own brief texts to the World to contribute to the impression, Aren't Humans Awful.

Since you can use more than one Twitter account at the same time, I will take readers through the stages of awful -- and the varied types of reaction/response -- with a newly developed Twitter account as example. I am going to call it ObjectivistLiving Something, and once I set it up humming I will turn it over to Michael or his deputy.  Or delete it on popular request. The initial branding of the account is a task once it is set up, is ... deciding the picture, the blurb, the intense interests if any. Before or after that stage-setting, there is the major step of deciding who you want to receive brief text messages To The World from.

Step -2 

ObjectivistLiving2018GMXmailTwitterFinal

Step -1

firstOL2018TwitterPage.png

-- the point I am going to get to is How People Deal With Dissent, Awfulness, and Suspected Maniacs or Trolls.

-- I will put this on my blog if indicated. 

So, who to follow, first off?  I would guess the major 'officialized' bodies that spread Objectivism ARI, the ARS, TAS, and maybe quite active Facebook "New Intellectuals" ... and then ask if anyone here has a Twitter account and would like to be included.

Concept:  A "feed" of texts on a screen from your followed accounts. You need not do anything else to attract The Wrong Kind Of People.

[ADDED:   I have to recharge my cellphone so it can receive a code from Twitter, who seems to be determined for me to prove that I am not a Robot. What's that all about?]

Edited by william.scherk
Prove you are not a Robot

1 minute ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

I didn't know you cared that much about President Trump and his supporters!

People are always telling him (and us), "fuck you,"  making unproved criminal allegations and not just sounding like initiation of force, they actually attack with baseball bats, mobs and so on.

It's so comforting to get support from your side.

Thank you.

:evil:  :)

Michael

(I couldn't resist... :) )

I do care about anyone bombarded with the hate of demented zealots, even public officials! - I gladly give you support to stop people bombarding you, the way Jon has boasted of bombarding Schumer. Perhaps that is the only outlet of those who feel powerless, but for whichever side they support, it is, as the saying is now, not a good look.

Now can I go back to sleep?

7 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Now can I go back to sleep?

Carol,

First you might want to look at this. If I don't bring it up, I'm not so sure you would ever notice:

Man charged with threatening to kill Ajit Pai’s family

From the article (my bold):

A California man is charged with threatening to kill FCC Chairman Ajit Pai's children because he was "angry" about the repeal of net neutrality regulations, the Justice Department said today.

Markara Man, 33, of Norwalk was arrested in Los Angeles and charged with threatening to murder an immediate family member of a U.S. official.

. . .

One of the emails, sent Dec. 20, to Pai's government and personal accounts had the subject line "Cheers." The body of the email listed the names and addresses of three preschools in and around Arlington, Va., where Pai lives, followed by, "I will find your children and I will kill them," according to the affidavit against Man.

There are lots of stories like this out there.

These ultimately go back to the people who clothe, feed and house you.

Now you can go back to sleep.

Sweet dreams.

Michael

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

First you might want to look at this. If I don't bring it up, I'm not so sure you would ever notice:

Man charged with threatening to kill Ajit Pai’s family

There are lots of stories like this out there.

These ultimately go back to the people who clothe, feed and house you.

Now you can go back to sleep.

Sweet dreams.

Michael

On one read, I do not see a connection - I hope btw that the threats were not fulfilled, of course. I have been fed etc. mainly by, myself and late husband, here and have no California connections at all.  I am not being facetious at all , I do not get your point. Ultimately is obviously a clue, but please clarify.

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

This is another discussion, but have you ever given thought to who really pays for your slumber?

If you looked behind the curtain, you may not like what you see.

Or dream on...

The sleepy, happy well-fed turkey one day discovers what Thanksgiving means....

(btw - I am happy you are in a good situation. Banter aside, I mean it.)

Michael

Yes, the sleepy happy well-fed turkey knows that Thanksgiving comes in October, the rational interval between Labour Day and Christmas. When Canadians give thanks, for each other really. And of course for Wayne Gretzky and Ben Heppner., etc(check out the Trumpera on YouTube..talk about delivering a message!  .Regular guys we can relate to.

Chomp, peck, chomp.

1 hour ago, KorbenDallas said:
1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

So, who to follow, first off? 

I don't know, but if you don't follow Trump first it doesn't seem that the essence of OL has been captured...

Done.  The link is @ObjectivistLiving2018. We have now followed 48 accounts.  Taking suggestions for accounts to follow as well as for image and blurb. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Done.  The link is @ObjectivistLiving2018. We have now followed 48 accounts.  Taking suggestions for accounts to follow as well as for image and blurb. 

Critique THIS - no thanks I do not wish to be beaten with a size 11 stiletto heel! I have suffered enough from trying to wear them!