Crossborder Faceoffs

caroljane

Someone has been naughty.

Spoiler

Transcript:

Q: Sarah, if I may, on trade, Canada responded to the steel and aluminum tariffs that the president imposed already on the imported steel and aluminum. What’s the response from the White House, from the president, to that action by Canada?

Sanders: We’ve been very nice to Canada for many years. And they’ve taken advantage of that. Particularly advantage of our farmers and at the G7 the president actually proposed that they get rid of all tariffs and drop all barriers and have really great trade and they refused that. And escalating tariffs against the United States does nothing to help Canada. And it only hurts American workers. The president is working to fix the broken system and he’ll continue pushing for that.

11 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is that your idea of funny now, Billy? Posting a video with a title which claims that someone said something which they didn't? Oh my god, isn't it hilarious that Sarah Sanders didn't say anything close to what I want to make fun of her for saying?

J

Oh noes! How embarrassing! Oh, dearie me! In the following clip from 2011, Justin and Billy demand that Barry Obammers personally deliver them rainbow sherbet treats and pay their tariff out of his own pocket! Guffaw/snicker/tee hee hee.

11 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Reveal hidden contents