delete,,,,,,,

Well said, Wolf, and very punctually put, lacking bombast, innuendo, or other uninspiring rhetoric. Comma, comma, comma, Ka comma, is a good lyric. Without the comma we would need to read out loud:  Well said comma Wolf comma and very punctually put comma lacking bombast comma innuendo comma or other uninspiring rhetoric. And that dot dot dot dot at the end of sentences invites us to continue on just like a comma. Can too many commas put you into a coma?

This whole thing looks very suspicious I mean why was the thread marked for deletion but was never deleted?!?  This is too coincidental to be coincidence there has to be logic behind it---and it was the Avian Order!  Wake up people!  They are infiltrating all areas where logic exists, all areas of the Internet, and yes---even this forum!!!!   The Avian Order does not like it when you use your mind----they do not want you to see what was in the actual post---they infiltrated the forum and removed the content from the very post itself!  It's right there in plain sight!  Don't be blind to their machinations!  These guys are sickos and will go to great lengths to stop you from using your mind!!!  They are evil and they want you blind while they rule every facet of your life you hold dear!!!  We can't let them get away with this we have to uncover more of this conspiracy before they do more damage.  I'm sick of this crap!!  You think things are bad now?  You haven't seen anything yet.

You must take action and join me in uncovering this vast conspiracy it's worse than we could have ever imagined!!

Together we can stop the Avian Order!!

Stop the Avian Order---now!!

Spoiler

Note:  All unnecessary commas were removed before submitting this post.