Incels

8 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

Okay, but I still don't see how the conclusion was made that Schiff was probably a ruling class pedophile.

Korben,

You're the one who posted a video showing some of the speculation.

Just because you think that, when those guys open their mouths, this is proof of insanity, that does not mean other people do, including, I might add, some people in law enforcement. When a person says something repugnant (like I imagine you feel those guys did), that does not alter or wipe out any facts out there in reality they may allude to.

So, when in doubt, let's just see what happens. It seems like now lots of folks--important folks and folks other than the ones you posted--are looking into this. 

As anti-Trumpers have said over and over about Mueller (for the last two years as he has found no evidence against Trump), if there's nothing to be found, he simply won't find anything. Ditto for Schiff. So what's there to be afraid of?

:)

Michael

Wow, the assault on freedom of the press. Yeah, that’s what we’ve been watching for two years -the President assaulting the press. Everything, every single thing, has to get turned upside down in this twisted little shithead’s pea-brain (just like the logo of Standard Hotel.) The coming tyranny. Is this when we feel bad, ‘cause he really is going crazy and it’s time for empathy? Or is that only for after his big personal event?

The President’s assault on freedom of the press continues as he threatens the credentials of reporters who expose his malfeasance. America must be vigilant: A people loses its freedom not by sudden approach, but by steps so small it doesn’t see tyranny coming.

Everything gets turned upside down. So, his political party and agenda didn’t divide us, for decades, based on race, sex, income, sixty two genders, etc. No, Russia did that. Scum.

Russia sought to divide us by our race, our country of origin, our religion, and our politics. They attempted to hijack legitimate events meant to do good – teaching self-defense, providing legal aid – as well as those events meant to widen a rift. Here's just some examples:

Embedded

Embedded

Similar to Antifa, right Liddle’ Shit? It belongs to the Democrat Party, Soros-backed and paid for. You and your fellow traitors sent Antifa to Trump rallies to commit violence against Americans. You made it look organic, but it was just you and your fellow criminals paying unstable young people to go violent against their countrymen. You and all your sick pals will be tried and hung for that, and for your attempted coup against our President.

Naturally, now you want to to talk about your Russia fanatasies. Total Loser. Walking dead.

Liddle’ Shit: “They sought to harness Americans’ very real frustrations and anger over sensitive political matters to influence our thinking, voting and behavior. They created online communities that appeared organic and American, but were really run by a troll farm in St. Petersburg.”

"Please indicate below which method of execution you choose, Mr Schiff. (Hanging not available except in Washington state, Delaware, and New Hampshire)"

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

You and all your sick pals will be tried and hung for that

deathPenaltyChoice.png

Edited by william.scherk
Choose one from column B

"One Canadian's opinions on the so-called 'Incel' phenomenon"

incelCrisis4OL.png

'That does not mean other people do, including, I might add, some people in law enforcement.'

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Just because you think that, when those guys [Jerome Corsi, Lionel Nation (per Qanon)] open their mouths, this is proof of insanity, that does not mean other people do, including, I might add, some people in law enforcement.

Edited by william.scherk
Jerome Corsi and Lionel Nation cite "Q"

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
15 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

Okay, but I still don't see how the conclusion was made that Schiff was probably a ruling class pedophile.

Korben,

You're the one who posted a video showing some of the speculation.

The claim was that Schiff was probably a ruling class pedophile, so where is the evidence to say there is probability?  I posted the video asking if the evidence was in the video, but now according to the latest response there is only speculation; speculation is not probability in my book.

Just because you think that, when those guys open their mouths, this is proof of insanity, that does not mean other people do, including, I might add, some people in law enforcement. When a person says something repugnant (like I imagine you feel those guys did), that does not alter or wipe out any facts out there in reality they may allude to.

I listened to the logic of their argument, but there wasn't any logic to it.  And there wasn't any evidence.  I came to the conclusion they were forming a conspiracy.  Are they insane?  They need to use logic.  If you called a law enforcement they would not look into the claim that Schiff is probably a pedophile based off a conspiracy theory.  There are facts of reality in the video, but they are not connected.

So, when in doubt, let's just see what happens. It seems like now lots of folks--important folks and folks other than the ones you posted--are looking into this.

Respectfully, no way am I going to "just see what happens"!!  There is no evidence to even form such a speculation!!  But I have to ask---who are the important people that are looking into this, can you name one?

As anti-Trumpers have said over and over about Mueller (for the last two years as he has found no evidence against Trump), if there's nothing to be found, he simply won't find anything. Ditto for Schiff. So what's there to be afraid of?

It's tantamount to character assassination.  I might not agree with Schiff, but launching a conspiracy theory that he probably/speculatively is a pedophile is a clear attack against his character, without any evidence to base it on.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

It's tantamount to character assassination.  I might not agree with Schiff, but launching a conspiracy theory that he probably/speculatively is a pedophile is a clear attack against his character, without any evidence to base it on.

Korben,

We obviously disagree. As to evidence, this is a discussion board, not a court of law. In discussions like we run here on OL, connecting dots is a part of the process. At the start of dot-connecting, there almost never is any evidence in the manner you keep demanding. On any issue. That comes after investigations. But investigations only come after dot-connecting.

For example, when people started connecting dots about Trump being propped up by Russia, I don't recall you, personally, demanding evidence. You seemed fine with the dot-connecting back then. When a special counsel was appointed to investigate Russia propping up Trump, I don't recall any complaint from your end. After all, we needed to uncover the facts, right? What could be wrong with that? Now, after two years of very expensive investigation and still nada, I still don't recall you ever complaining.

The point is that President Trump is a big boy and he took the investigation process on the chin like a man. And you did not deem the pain in the neck this caused everyone worthy of mention.

But you don't want Schiff to be subject to the same treatment now that dots are being connected? Why?

As to me, personally, I don't have a high opinion of a Congressman who constantly leaks stuff to the mainstream press that should be classified, then hogs camera time more than any other Congressman by far (just look at the stats) to grandstand and run an actual character assassination campaign against the President--all without evidence. What's worse, he has kept claiming he personally saw the non-existent evidence in Congressional meetings when he was lying through his teeth on camera. Over and over and over.

Don't worry. If my speculations about Schiff don't pan out, I'll be sure to apologize. I don't expect he will ever do the same about President Trump. That would be the moral thing to do, but I don't except it of him because I don't think he is a man with good morals.

So I, for one, will wait and see.

Equal justice for all and all that...

Frankly, I have my druthers about them catching this SOB well caught and levelling the full extent of the law on him. If he is a pedophile, if he has damaged children with his pecker, or if he has been complicit in covering for those who do this abomination, he needs to resign from Congress and go to jail. 

And there's this... I won't need his friggin' apology to President Trump for attempted character assassination if he is behind bars.

Michael

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But you don't want Schiff to be subject to the same treatment now that dots are being connected? Why?

Korben,

Besides, wouldn't you expect Adam Schiff himself to live up to your high bar re character assassination if the topic is pedophilia?

Here is what he wrote on Twitter about Judge Roy Moore back in December:

Tsk tsk tsk...

Michael

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

'That does not mean other people do, including, I might add, some people in law enforcement.'

William,

Law enforcement investigation of Adam Schiff involving pedophilia is nothing but a lot of talk going around (all over the place).

Probably nothing to take seriously. Nope... Not seriously at all. Only an idiot would believe anyone would investigate something like that...

Just don't pay any attention to it and it will all probably go away after a while.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
6 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

Korben,

We obviously disagree. As to evidence, this is a discussion board, not a court of law. In discussions like we run here on OL, connecting dots is a part of the process. At the start of dot-connecting, there almost never is any evidence in the manner you keep demanding. On any issue. That comes after investigations. But investigations only come after dot-connecting.

For example, when people started connecting dots about Trump being propped up by Russia, I don't recall you, personally, demanding evidence. You seemed fine with the dot-connecting back then. When a special counsel was appointed to investigate Russia propping up Trump, I don't recall any complaint from your end. After all, we needed to uncover the facts, right? What could be wrong with that? Now, after two years of very expensive investigation and still nada, I still don't recall you ever complaining.

The point is that President Trump is a big boy and he took the investigation process on the chin like a man. And you did not deem the pain in the neck this caused everyone worthy of mention.

Neither Trump or Schiff really concern me.  What caught my interest was a claim being made that Schiff was a probably a ruling class pedophile with nothing to go on.  No dots to connect, no logical inference, no circumstantial evidence, no facts that can even lead to circumstantial evidence being possible, yet the claim was made here on OL that Schiff was probably a ruling class pedophile.  I don't get it, so yes we disagree!

7 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Those are civil procedures. An offshore military tribunal has different rules and punishments. He may even get an inadvertent double  tap during arrest. Or, maybe he will beat them to it, we’ll just have to wait and see. Soon, though.

Mme. Letendre Defarge'

As requested, we ship 2 kilos of knitting wool of finest quality, plus complimentary set of needles, with twin-blade handles as requested.

C,O.D.

At your service.

Robe,Spierre et cie.  

"This is not a court-ordered tribunal of dot-connected process lynching, and -- generally -- Jerome Corsi+Qanon+Infowars are not dot dot dot ... dot ..." Meanwhile, Incels, Go to Church.

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Law enforcement investigation of Adam Schiff involving pedophilia is nothing but a lot of talk going around (all over the place).

CorsiSchiffBSstarter.png

Spoiler

church4IncelsWilliamson.png

Edited by william.scherk
I just love editing, I guess.

4 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

No dots to connect, no logical inference, no circumstantial evidence... etc., etc., etc. 

Korben,

But there are.

You look at them, then say there are not any. 

You don't say you disagree. You don't say the people who make those dot connections and logical inferences are idiots or that their circumstantial evidence is weak. Etc. etc. etc. You say none of this exists at all.

You see something with your own eyes, post it as if by posting it you refute it, then say it doesn't exist.

There's a name for that...

Blanking out.

And that's never been you as long as I have known you online.

Michael

4 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

Neither Trump or Schiff really concern me.

Korben,

This is inaccurate, at least according to your posting history.

If there is something negative about President Trump, it generally gets your favor when you post about Trump, which has been enough to say he does concern you. 

And you are suddenly a defender--not just a normal defender, but a passionate defender to the point of denying there is even a possibility of existence--of Schiff against the charge of being a ruling class pedophile--or protector of ruling class pedophiles.

Hell, you don't even want to wait and see. You don't want people even thinking of the possibility.

That's not an intellectual bias. That's a political one and it's ad hominem (in the strict meaning of the term).

Michael

William,

LOL...

Let's all chip in and protect ruling class pedophiles while demonizing hapless dorks and try to make them wear a yellow star of an arbitrary label.

Let's ignore children damaged from sexual abuse and the mentally ill who get violent. They need political agenda, not fixing or preventing...

That's a hard sell, let me tell ya'...

Michael

William likes to mock the alt media, so let's show some bubbling around about Adam Schiff and unsavory activities on the Internet and he can get a hoot.

On Google

Now for a real hoot.

On Gab

Oh, there are some kooks at these links, but not all are. Also, I can do a lot more places, but this bubbling around activity is growing fast. That means it should be in the mainstream before too long.

btw - Here's a cool current bestseller on Amazon by Jerome Corsi:

:evil: 

Michael