Incels

What's the meaning of all these black-eye pictures?  I recall seeing this one, and immediately inquiring whether Johnny Depp is left-handed.

amber-heard-jpg-3-510x600.jpg

He's not, but the accusation was that he threw his cell phone at her. 

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Korben,

This is inaccurate, at least according to your posting history.

If there is something negative about President Trump, it generally gets your favor when you post about Trump, which has been enough to say he does concern you. 

And you are suddenly a defender--not just a normal defender, but a passionate defender to the point of denying there is even a possibility of existence--of Schiff against the charge of being a ruling class pedophile--or protector of ruling class pedophiles.

Hell, you don't even want to wait and see. You don't want people even thinking of the possibility.

That's not an intellectual bias. That's a political one and it's ad hominem (in the strict meaning of the term).

Michael

Strawman.png

"How many black eyes make a conspiracy? Dot dot dot ..."

3 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

How many prominent people can have a left black eye and still there be nothing-to-see-here?

blackEyeEpidemic.png

blackEyeEpidemic2.png

Edited by william.scherk
Added the suggestion that black eyes are a form of Illuminati initiation.

25 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

Strawman.png

Korben,

There's a misunderstanding here.

And I am going to use the definition you just posted, not the normal meaning of strawman (which normally means an outright misrepresentation or fabrication of another's position). 

I didn't make my comment about your inaccuracy as a replacement for addressing your other comments. I addressed them.

I made my comment in addition to the other stuff I said.

That is not a strawman according to the meaning you just posted. And it is not a fabrication according to the normal meaning.

Once again, this is a accuracy problem.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

The Paul Joseph Watson take on "Incels."  For connoisseurs ...

Edited by william.scherk
Cued up video to the part where "leftists" must take a share of the blame ...

49 minutes ago, caroljane said:

Bill,

am I deafer than I thought? I can't hear the audio except as an indistinct murmur., lower than other audios played here.

I'll deal you up a volume-boosted excerpt. Otherwise, its a fault of the uploader (in this case,  PJW's borg)

If that didn't convince, here's some bright lights shone by Styxhexenhammer666 on the same subject, excerpted from the Youtube video "On Incels: A Symptom of De Facto Censorship and the Danger of Echo Chambers" ...

Edited by william.scherk
Added screen recording with volume boost; added Styx 'incel' excerpts; added PJW poster image

29 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

I'll deal you up a volume-boosted excerpt. Otherwise, its a fault of the uploader (in this case,  PJW's borg)

Thanks, even at distance I could hear every word.

Wish I hadn't heard any of them.

Incels? I wonder what the term is for older men who can no longer keep up with their wives in the bedroom? Justice's revenge? Old coot gets the boot? Would the demanding, younger wife be a Ovo-vaciloraptor?  It is a shame desires differ between the sexes. I suppose a younger, just married guy who can't get enough of his wife, is evolution's answer to the species longevity issue.

From the movie, "Popeye:" "Oh, Sweet Haven . . . . "    

• 9 months later...
On 5/6/2018 at 5:47 PM, Jon Letendre said:

NXIVM is a good example of the sort of tactics that dark systems utilize. It is hard to imagine keeping many individualists in a line, but that’s not the personality type these groups harness.

The news reporting about this group and what is happening is not honest. For one thing, the news keeps saying “sex cult,” like it’s just some orgy club. Yet Allison Mack is charged with trafficking young children.

And now this latest news about one of the cult’s doctors. Keep in mind, my fellow innocent-minded, non-naive, rational Objectivists, he was NOT doing research, this wasn’t a “study” or “experiment.” Rather, this is simply how members (by the many hundreds, probably many, many thousands before the investigation is over) were kept in line - with mind-numbing psychological terror. Members were shown what had happened to other, past members. These were group cohesion exercises. (There are goodies, too, obviously, for good behavior.)

We normal healthy people simply do not have the perspective with which to imagine how mafias, cults and secret societies are kept in unison. We don’t want to imagine it either, generally.

“NXIVM 'sex cult' doctor is charged with conducting 'fright study' experiments and showing members videos of rape, dismemberment and a man being forced to eat his own brain

“actual video of the horrific and brutal murders and dismemberment of four women by machete”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5695523/NXIVM-cult-doctor-charged-conducting-fright-study-experiments.html#ixzz5ElgwMg2B 

"First and foremost, at least some of the current defendants – Keith Raniere, Clare Bronfman, Allison Mack, Nancy Salzman, Lauren Salzman, and Kathy Russell – are definitely going to be facing some new charges."

https://frankreport.com/2019/02/28/prosecution-confirms-there-will-be-superseding-indictment-at-court-hearing-today/

• 2 months later...

How Many Bones Would You Break to Get Laid?

'“Incels” are going under the knife to reshape their faces, and their dating prospects.'

5ced9a61594ea50d8042c935-960-480.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

For connoisseurs ... 

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

For connoisseurs ... 

I stopped at 45 seconds.

Those incels sure are losers, no wonder you follow that storyline. Picks you up, right? In those comparative terms, well shit, you’re batting a thousand in life!

Are those loser incels also super gullible and stupid, did they for example have faith in the Russia collusion conspiracy fantasy for three years? Or is that still a viable belief, Billy? You pushed it with great confidence, for years, then went very quiet about it.

You often invoke the importance of epistemological standards, so why don’t you tell us the epistemological status, in June 2019, of the assertion that Trump colluded with Putin to beat Hillary?

• 3 months later...