"You're not allowed to film me," says govt. official (Marlborough, NH)

RidleyReport

7 hours ago, RidleyReport said:

Iro

Should did not say "your are not allowed to film me" in the final and absolute sense.  She said you are not allowed to film me until I am in public session.  Which means until she functions publicly she has the right to privacy,  just like all the non-government peasants have the right to privacy.   Half quotes  are just as likely to be false or misleading as outright lies.

Especially no right to privacy for a government employee (empowered to indoctrinate our children) in the hallway of a government school. The people own the building, and since she is on the clock, the people own that snotty little bitch. She and the others should be fined and fired for how they conducted themselves. Many would like to have their jobs and would do a better job.

2 hours ago, dldelancey said:

Really?  Since when does paying taxes make us all slaveholders?  When I'm on the clock at my civilian job, do the shareholders of my company own me?  I think not.

A government employee and building is not a private setting,

Government employment is a position of public trust, it is a privilege that must be earned.

She violated that trust and she should be fired.

If you act against the interests (or the rights, as in this case) of the people who pay you and own the building from which you abuse them, then you too should be fired.

No, it was more than half an hour before the meeting. It appears that the hallway doors had been locked prior to his arrival, and had not been unlocked since. He seemed to assume that they were locked because of him, but we see no evidence of that in the clip. He sees movement behind the set of double doors and jumps to the conclusion that people have been routed to a different entrance, apparently to avoid him or to bypass his being denied entrance. Again, perhaps true, possibly, but we see no evidence of such a conclusion. There are other possible explanations, including the fact that most modern schools have standard security practices which include keeping certain hallways and rooms locked after hours. The woman herself says that normally the front doors would be locked. So, they left them unlocked to accommodate early arrivals for the meeting, but maintained the security of the hall doors being locked until closer to meeting time? You may enter, and wait in the entryway or administrative offices, but you will have no other access to the building until you may be accompanied by building personnel? 

"Watch more of my videos to find out what happened next!"?  Whuh?!!! What happens next?!!! I gots to know!!! Is it the one weird trick that doctors don't want us to know?!!! Will I not believe what people are saying about what happens at minute 1:37? Did she not know that the cameras were still rolling?!!!

I mentioned this before, but when I was walking down a street in Berlin, Maryland (The Coolest Small Town in America) two lady tourists took a picture of me and it made me angry. I may have been in front on an antique shop so it is possible I was not the subject of the photo.