A Rememberence of the Last Generation.

BaalChatzaf

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Burp. That beer looks good.

Jon wrote: Bush and Cheney arranged 911 for same reason. end quote

I need proof to think that. Of course, a case can be made for a person in power, “hoping” an incident (like the gulf of Tonkin incident will occur to righteously begin the Vietnam War), but grand conspiracy theories are interesting only if history has shown them to be correct.

I don’t think Bush or Cheney had inclinations for a Progressive world order, though Obama certainly did and he repeatedly said so. Russian mistrust of Old Hickory Clinton, is evidence that she too, wants to supplant the old Soviet Union with world government with the likes of her, in charge. I don’t see any of that in our current fearless leader.

I remember Dubya Bush begin his first term seeking free market decisions, but the establishment, including the Republican party, were against that. I just got a letter and a check $34 from VP Mike Pence to get me to match it, but when I went to the site, it switched over to a site that said, “secure site,” so I did not contribute. Part of the original site’s name had GOP in it. Do you think the GOP has POTUS AND Pence in charge or is “the establishment” still in charge?        

You will get your proof soon enough, they will be arrested, tried and executed at Guantanamo before the 2020 election.

At a Wednesday morning campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Donald Trump takes his relitigation of the Bush administration's record on 9/11 and Iraq to the next level, seeming to imply that we don't currently know who "really" committed the 9/11 attacks. 

Trump says if he is elected: "you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/17/trump_you_will_find_out_who_really_knocked_down_the_world_trade_center_secret_papers_may_blame_saudis.html#!

• 4 months later...

Is Donald Trump withholding information from the public ... ?

On 2/27/2018 at 3:05 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Trump says if he is elected: "you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center."