Happy Thanksgiving!

Jonathan

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

For those with outraged family members who hate Trump supporters, don't bother avoiding politics. They've probably read GQ: It's Your Civic Duty to Ruin Thanksgiving by Bringing Up Trump.

From the article:

This Turkey Day, consider making life HELL for a few of your relatives.

So when they start, just imagine what a world of their brand of diversity tolerance would be like. And imagine where you would fit in.

Then chomp down on a drumstick, smack your lips, say, "That turkey's a goner," and tell them (even if you don't believe it) that we are all children of God. Make sure to smile and talk with your mouth full. That will push plenty of their buttons and the show will be fun to watch. You might even get to see them take a knee.

Burping in contentment is optional.

:)

Michael

To add a little desert to the above for a few encores in the Thanksgiving Family SJW Meltdown Show, you can tell the Hostile Huffer-and-Puffer you wish Hillary a Happy Thanksgiving.

Here's a good start:

And this:

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

For those with outraged family members who hate Trump supporters, don't bother avoiding politics. They've probably read GQ: It's Your Civic Duty to Ruin Thanksgiving by Bringing Up Trump.

And if that fails, forward them this:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/faa-apos-t-stop-people-002852255.html

There ought to be a law!

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

To add a little desert to the above for a few encores in the Thanksgiving Family SJW Meltdown Show, you can tell the Hostile Huffer-and-Puffer you wish Hillary a Happy Thanksgiving.

Here's a good start:

And this:

Michael

I thought it was spelled Bannon.

19 minutes ago, 9thdoctor said:

I thought it was spelled Bannon.

Dennis,

Ha!

It is.

I think I just got taken.

If I would only read the friggin' screen over on Twitter when I get something:

White House Chief Strategist. Parody account.

However, it might not be all bad and Steve might even have a hand in this (or someone close to him) because lots of famous people follow it, including investigative journalist Sara Carter. This account has close to 100k followers.

Michael

Godly Roy Moore and Godless Doug Jones celebrate the holiday with duelling clichés ...

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

White House Chief Strategist. Parody account.

However, it might not be all bad and Steve might even have a hand in this (or someone close to him) because lots of famous people follow it, including investigative journalist Sara Carter. This account has close to 100k followers.

This parody account sure does tease...

I wonder if this is a Thanksgiving present...

Michael

Happy Day After Thanksgiving. We had a very traditional dinner prepared by my wonderful wife, with family and inlaw's present.

I rinsed and then put the dishes in the dishwasher which took a half an hour and left me sweating. I gave the critters outside a gallon bag of bones and left overs and I have another bag for tonight. If I put them out too early we are visited by buzzards.

Deer hunting season is on and I heard a lot of blasts from guns and even one sound that was fully automatic. I go outside to make sure none struck our house. The game warden slowly drives by checking the woods and fields. 

Peter