JFK Assassination Document Dump

Michael Stuart Kelly

JFK Assassination Document Dump

Let's start with an article at Zero Hedge:

Trump Confirms "All JFK Files Are Released" After Latest Clash With Spy Agencies

From the article:

Update: Following Friday's disappointing release of some, but not all, remaining files related to the death of President John F. Kennedy, President Trump just confirmed, via tweet, that the rest of the files are released, well ahead of schedule...

. . .

Of course, given that this is the government - and the government does not work weekends - the files are unlikely to be released on to the official National Archives site until Monday.

This is the president's tweet mentioned above.

The link in the Zero Hedge article quote above going to the National Archives will likely include the documents for this latest release starting Monday morning. But for the record and to be clear for OL readers, if anyone wants to consult these files, just go to the following link and have at it:

JFK Assassination Records - 2017 Additional Documents Release

Somehow Alex Jones already got his hands on the documents and, according to him, there is a lot of explosive stuff in them. It appears JFK was hit by bullets from two different shooters. There are reports of Hitler still being alive in South America until mid 1950's. President Johnson was a member of the KKK. The CIA wanted to make false flag bombings in Miami (i.e., kill innocent Americans on American soil for propaganda purposes). And other goodies.

Here is a video with Alex crowing and showing some of the documents on camera.

I normally would not start a thread of this nature and include a video from Alex Jones, but if all this is true (and I believe it is because the things I mentioned are shown in the documents on camera), they will become reported later by legacy media. So why not give Alex his due? He friggin' earned it.

Regardless of whatever happens, this document dump is going to be a holy mess in the culture. Hopefully the Deep State will become so discredited that a purge will be in order.

In fact, I think President Trump dumped all these documents with only living persons redacted to do precisely that. The Deep State has been showing its ass ever since President Trump was elected and it's time for this crap to stop.

Enjoy the show...

Michael

"Hit by bullets from two different shooters"?

Probably speculative bullshit.

I guarantee few of these "documents" would ever be admitted as evidence by a competent court.

There is exponentially more complexity by having two instead of one shooter. It would practically and likely result in failure, especially with a moving target. And Ruby wouldn't have been able to kill two guys. And two guys would have meant one guy might have given up the other. The Zapruder film doesn't show the back of JFK's head being blown off. The SFC next to me who got a bullet between the eyes didn't get the back of his head blown off either.

Modern communications equipment would make it a little less complex.

For conspiracy I like the ides of LBJ having Kennedy offed so he wouldn't be dumped from the ticket in 1964.

LBJ was thoroughly corrupt and Texas powerful. It's a good tie in with Oswald, Ruby and the mob.

I'm so glad I saw the shit on the Vietnam wall and came home in 1967.

--Brant

get out the popcorn--I'm still interested in the two shooters meme

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Brant,

It was in the Surgeon General's autopsy report that had been under seal all these years.

Michael

I know. Introduce it as evidence and see how well it stands up.

This summer I met a DUI attorney from Indiana who hadn't lost or plea bargained one DUI case in ten years before retiring that part of his legal business. "How did you do it?," I asked. "Shoddy police work. They come with all these written police reports and most DUI lawyers say we can't counter this in court. But those reports are full of errors."

"If I'm pulled over and asked to do a field sobriety test what should I do?" "Decline the test." "But in Arizona they can then forcibly take my blood." "The prosecution has to demonstrate probable cause for that or the evidence gets thrown out."

--Brant

John Gallt /Howard Roark ,  or simply Ayn Rand himself as President ! 

An outstanding first year in office M.President , and may I call you that from Toronto , Canada ! 

Not only the greatest first year in the history of first years for Presidents , but to boot we got 2 bullets , not one , more than one shooter , yet only a few posts , when I recall rapid first posting when it was talking about President Trumps , lack of a ground game . 

POTUS , Rand and MSK . 

In that particular order , God bless y'all 

• 2 weeks later...

From Fox News about 8 hours ago:

13,200 more Kennedy assassination records released

From the article:

The National Archives is releasing more than 13,200 records -- some hundreds of pages long -- related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in 1963.

Thursday's release of Kennedy records is the fourth so far this year.

Lots more to come.

It's a good time to think about writing a Kennedy book.

:)

Michael

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:28 PM, Jon Letendre said:

JFK was killed with shots coming from the front.

HW Bush is shitting his pants. The whole clan is going down soon.

Anything coming true about your prediction? I think two of the darkest days in my life were when JFK was assassinated and when 911 occurred. Before that it was when Peggy Sue said, "No."