Anybody Enjoying the Hillary Clinton Show?

clintonDossierSHOW.png

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

I thought it was funny the Demoncrats dug up a young Kennedy to give a rebuttal to the State of the Union speech by our Commander In Chief. Those neo communist clowns have got to dig up some other young’uns too. The “young Bernie Sanders types” are so outside the mainstream economically they cannot get elected in a free society. They would prefer a totalitarian dictatorship with them in charge, because they are so much smarter and so much righter than the not so silent majority. How many times can online MSN, Yahoo, or the big three propaganda networks tell us Trump will be unelectable in 2020? Horse crap!

Last night, Fox News drove home the point that Old Hickery Clinton is an abysmal choice for a women’s rights advocate, because of her attempts to destroy the women who “told all” about serial molester, Bill Clinton. Why would anyone even go to her for one sound bite about how bad Harvey Weinstein was?

32 minutes ago, Peter said:

The “young Bernie Sanders types” are so outside the mainstream economically they cannot get elected in a free society.

All polls are wrong. Some polls are more wrong than others. Millenials are ...

21 hours ago, Peter said:

America is heading in the opposite direction, Wilhelm. 

2018-02-02%2008_38_26-millennials.png

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Poor Millenials. One in a hundred can explain the differences between the two systems, but their programming is nevertheless complete. As I have said before, we face a years-long healing process once the media and educational mass mind control programs cease, which they still haven’t. 

Jon,

You can say that again.

I once heard something on an old Glenn Beck show (before he turned into Moses :) ) and was appalled. 

I had been out of the US for half my life, so I didn't see how badly public education had become corrupted. Beck said modern school kids didn't know who Daniel Boone was because he was written out of history for kids. So I asked Kat's kids (now my step-kids). Neither of them had heard of Daniel Boone before. Who? (scratching their heads...) Aghast, I said Daniel Boone. Pioneer. Walt Disney had made a TV series out of him. A famous actor named Fess Parker played him.

(Daniel Boone was a man... yes a biiiiiiiiiig man... )

They just looked at me perplexed. They really had never heard of him and both were in high school at the time. One (Sean) thought I didn't know what the hell I was talking about because he was a huge fan of Disney products and what I said just couldn't have been true.

:)

(What a Boone, what a doer, what a dream come-a-truer was heeeee... :) )

That's just one indication, but it would be like them growing up and hearing that younger kids had never heard of Che Guevara.

They really did a leftie number on the Millennials.

It's going to take a generation-long cultural shift. But I believe President Trump has caused a seismic shift in the right direction after just one year. He is hated viciously for it by the leftie cultural engineers, too. With trickle-down effect to the propagandized. 

One of the fundamental differences in culture and education--and believe it or not, this hold true for many libertarians and Objectivists--is in an evaluation of the country. America stands for freedom and a cure against tyranny in the good view. (And in Ayn Rand's view for that matter.) America is the source of all evil and oppression in the world--America stands for tyranny--is the view the Millennials have been taught. Hell, they even think it's worse, that America is going to destroy Planet Earth through greedy oppressive consumption of fossil fuels that they steal from the countries America victimizes.

The hell of it is that the actual covert oppressors--globalist elitists--keep us in endless war for profit. But globalism with technocratic top-down control is seen by the anti-America folks as the cure for "American tyranny." In other words, they want a bigger tyrant than the one they believe they see. The pro-American folks want to throw pro-globalist elitist crap out of American culture and the globalists out of American politics. And out of the education system.

It will take years, but let freedom ring instead...

In America the beautiful...

Michael

Oh Canada, your anthem’s words have changed, but in so many ways its still, “Rule Britannia!”

Maturing humans rebel and seek individuality. But as they mature they become more conservative and somewhat cynical, but also more rational and critical . . . if they have an intelligence level sufficient for thought beyond the moment. Remember the radical 60’s? Where have all the flowers gone?

And of course all statistics I disagree with are lies and propaganda. The vote in 2018 will be as usual, a decline for the “in party,” but 2020, barring any momentously silly moments, will be a Trump year perhaps even heralding in a new Victorian Era lasting 80 years.

Michael wrote: But I believe President Trump has caused a seismic shift in the right direction after just one year. end quote

Alec Baldwin doing his new, revised, and better President Donald Trump / Ronald Reagan imitation: “There you go again. Hey, you losers. You lost. Get over it. It’s morning in America.”

I agree with Michael. Something has fundamentally changed. I hope President Trump keeps himself on the high road internally as he blasts the crap out of the neo communists. Insolation might work in the long term, and I think Donald has that covered. It’s like it was when Reagan was President in his first term, only better. Notice how the new fascists are trying to say the President is “not so smart,” as he continually outwits them. Their propaganda, fake news pronouncements just don’t work.    

Of course we will hear a continuing grinding of the teeth from the left wing media, but unless I tune into a Baltimore TV channel, or a national NBC or ABC channel, the news is generally more like  . . . news . . . and not propaganda. CBS with Jeff Glor is much better, but CBS News switch hits to the left a bit on the weekends.

Unfortunately, even Jumpy Fallen on late night is getting a bit less funny and more anti Trump, but it looks like he has been up all night and just reading what they put in front of him. Colbert is viscously anti American. Colbert is the propaganda haha wing of the new Fascist American Party.