A Sane Essay on Electric Cars

Please see https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/09/the-electric-car-fantasy/

Have you ever wondered why super whiz kid capitalist Elon Musk is undertaking ventures in areas where there is heavy government subside?

• 3 years later...

I saw a tiny two seater, electric car the other day. Too bad they are ridiculously expensive. At the Chicago Auto Show just now on Fox they were saying all cars will be electric or a hybrid within a few years. I doubt that. Imagine the LA freeway with only electric cars cruising along at 40mph, and in the rear view mirror here comes a looming Diesel Semi truck. Maybe they can have golf cart lanes and one Big Rig lane. Of course Biden might ban big rigs and revamp the nation’s railroads with stolen infrastructure tax money.  

Nationally gas prices are up a lot. The national average is $3.50 and is expected to go up another 20 percent because of restrictions imposed by Biden. Maybe he could dig canals nationally like in Venice, Italy. As the song goes, “It’s a new dawn. It’s a new day. And I’m feeling sea and train sick, and my arms are getting tired from rowing.”