ESPN, the NFL and Social Justice Warriors

43 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

I learned it like this: "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

I, personally, don't think that's ugly.

:)

Michael

From your house the jokey image of a woman being dragged to the gallows was thrown out for all to enjoy, as I mentioned an example of free speech, much as Griffin's disastrously misjudged Halloween head of Trump was.  I found both of them ugly, and sad, and desolate. I don't have any glass to spare, to throw at them. 

30 minutes ago, caroljane said:

From your house the jokey image of a woman being dragged to the gallows was thrown out for all to enjoy, as I mentioned an example of free speech, much as Griffin's disastrously misjudged Halloween head of Trump was.  I found both of them ugly, and sad, and desolate. I don't have any glass to spare, to throw at them. 

Carol,

Spoken like a true Grundy.

Michael

Speaking of comedy, the anti-Trumpers yukked it up so much at the WH Correspondents' Dinner, they fell into the sewer and swam around in shit.

It stank so bad, even folks at CNN, NYT, etc., bashed the yukking.

From Axios.

Media hands Trump big, embarrassing win

From the article:

The bottom line: Watch for big debate whether to end the dinner as we know it, and whether some news organizations announce they will no longer attend.

Even Drudge is noticing.

04.29.2018-21.14.png

I wonder, when they finally cancel the thing forever--at least as it exist now, if the tired old saw, the comedian was only doing her job can't anyone take a joke?, will still be a talking point.

Nah... I don't really wonder...

After all, it's first amendment and all. Michelle Wolf got to talk about the hair on her pussy, about her fantasy of Jake Tapper in orgasm, about since she's a woman, she can't jerk off in front of everyone (but don't count your chickens), about Sarah Huckabee Sanders being an Uncle Tom for women, about Ivanka Trump being an empty box of tampons, about Mitch McConnell getting his neck circumsized, and so on.

This, according to the anti-Trump folks, is how our top people in the press and government should be seen enjoying themselves before the entire world. I wonder what the elites think about this in China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, hell, even Iran, and so on...

And, to be honest, not even all anti-Trumpers are on board with what went on. So the event is running the risk of going the way of the dodo bird.

The morale? You can take a lowlife out of the swamp, but it's hard as hell to get the swamp out of her. Or, to say it another way, you can't feed a pig caviar, not even when she is in front of the Washington elite. She won't eat it. She wants to eat slop then fart in front of everyone in contentment.

Well, they asked for it and they got exactly what they paid for: the smutty destruction of a good-natured highbrow tradition. The mainstream media just committed one more act of attempted suicide. But not to worry. They're trying so hard, they will eventually succeed.

Michael

44 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Carol,

Spoken like a true Grundy.

Michael

That would be MRS Grundy to you, young man!

For mercy's sakes, I wasted valuable moments when the Jets are in overtime, trying to figure out what poor Solomon and I had in common. I was not even born on Monday!

Check your premises in future, sir!

The Widow Lynam

Still Respectable after all these Years

• 1 year later...
On 4/25/2018 at 9:16 AM, Jon Letendre said:

details of politicians and famous celebrities who abused children on Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘pedo island‘.”

Bill Clinton has flown on the plane at least 24 times, once to Africa for a Clinton Foundation outing. Epstein is said to have placed hidden cameras in his plane and home in order to film and blackmail important people having sex with minors”

Stars like Kevin Spacey, recently outed as a sexual deviant during #MeToo movement have been associated with Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking ring. So have comedian Chris Tucker and Prince Andrew of Britain. Film director Woody Allen and media personalities Katie Couric and George Stephanopoulos have been known to party on Epstein’s private island.”

http://yournewswire.com/court-names-vip-pedophiles-jeffrey-epstein/

And now it is time to Believe Women.

I mean, underage girls.

EBiz5NuWkAEQYWu.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried the Genius level again and I led for 7 moves. The problem is the length of time it takes for the Genius program to make a move. At a minimum it must be 20 to 30 seconds and that is boring, like playing Scrabble or Crazy 8’s with a child except I will always badly lose.

I just tried Speed Scrabble at the Genius level and it still took 25 seconds and was beating me after two moves. Boring! Peter