Charlottesville Unite the Right Rally Madness

"Michael is supposed to be upset the murderer was found guilty," I heard.

Maybe, but when do we here do what we are supposed to supposed to do? Role-playing notwithstanding.

‘Crying Nazi’ threatens more violence after conviction of Heather Heyer’s killer: An ‘army of fanatics willing to die’

Hmmm. And where did the toothless-if-unfortunate "threat" get published? Oh, at Gab. Hmmm. I used my account to suggest to him that he come up with a workable plan that doesn't involve stupid.  Some are suggesting that he is trying to get some of the real fucking losers over there banned, by contravening the one Gab rule. He already cooperated with the Deep Prosecution once, why not a second time?

Edited by william.scherk
Accentuating the positive

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

"Michael is supposed to be upset the murderer was found guilty," I heard.

Maybe, but when do we here do what we are supposed to supposed to do? Role-playing notwithstanding.

William,

I don't think you understood the satirical and mockery message of Jonathan's post.

But I'm not going to spell it out.

Far be it from me to intrude upon the innocence of the clueless.

May their bliss lead them to nirvana...

And, to look from a different angle, that's not half-bad if one can pull it off...

:) 

Michael

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

I don't think you understood the satirical and mockery message of Jonathan's post.

But I'm not going to spell it out.

Why aren't you going to spell it out? Is it because you're a Nazi? That's it, isn't it? Ha! I finally caught you admitting it! Nazi!

J