The US Dodged an Occult Bullet with Hillary Clinton

The US Dodged an Occult Bullet with Hillary Clinton

I just today learned that Hillary had a New Age guru, Jean Houston, who helped her commune with the spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt.

There is a small lead-in by David Knight, then a video of Bill Clinton in 2012 openly mentioning that Hillary talked frequently with the spirit of Eleanor Roosevelt. And he didn't sound like he was joking, nor did the audience laugh.

[NOTE: I originally posted a much longer video, but this one is a shortened version that starts exactly where I mentioned. So this one it is. Less distraction.)

After all that occult stuff with Podesta & Co., I think we really dodged a bullet.

Here's a quote from Ayn Rand at the beginning of "To Young Scientists" (1962) in The Voice of Reason.

We are living in an age when every social group is struggling frantically to destroy itself—and doing it faster than any of its rivals or enemies could hope for—when every man is his own most dangerous enemy, and the whole of mankind is rolling, at supersonic speed, back to the Dark Ages, with a nuclear bomb in one hand and a rabbit's foot in the other.

I wonder what Rand would have thought about Spirit Cooking, pedophilia and human trafficking, mock cannibalism parties and black magic rituals instead of a rabbit's foot...

:)

Seriously. We almost got that.

Also, imagine if Hillary Clinton were president and asking Eleanor Roosevelt what she recommends--that is, right before Clinton sends the US armed forces to invade another country in the Middle East, or, maybe, sets off a nuke or two. No, I don't mean the craziness of Clinton asking Roosevelt about that. I'm talking about the craziness of Roosevelt answering out loud and Clinton taking her words to heart.

Whew!

This is a philosophy forum. I can't think of anything more relevant philosophy-wise in politics than this. It cuts to the heart of running government according to reason or superstition.

btw - If anyone wants to see what Jean Houston looks and sounds like, here she is right before the election (at the end of October last year, in other words, shortly before the presidential election).

She's talking about the dark night of the soul, which is a plot point in the mythological and fiction-writing Hero's Journey right before the hero's battle of triumph. I think Ms. Houston was setting the table to be influential in the White House once again. But then, her heroine did not triumph and there went that...

Michael

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I wonder what Rand would have thought about Spirit Cooking, pedophilia and human trafficking, mock cannibalism parties and black magic rituals instead of a rabbit's foot...

Seriously. We almost got that.

I think Ayn Rand would have said something like:     I told you so.

I find the notion of communing with the now dead Elanor amusing,  almost laughable.

When I was a kid in P.S.  75 in the Bronx  I once repeated a joke told to me by a bitter old fart who hated FDR and Elanor.  It goes like  this:

FDR is  saying  " I   hate  wahw (war).   Fallah (FDR's dog)  hates wahw.   Eliot hates wahw.  Franklin Jr hates wahw.  James hates wahw. But one thing  is for  shahw (sure).  We all hate Elanor  mahw (more)."  

I was dragged into the Principle's  office (literally)  for telling this joke.  I was treated as if I had committed Blasphemy (which in a way, I did).  I was just a kid then, but if I had been an adult I would have been accused of Treason. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2017 at 6:08 AM, BaalChatzaf said:

if I had been an adult I would have been accused of Treason. 

That's how the national media and 66 million people who voted for Hillary think about us, traitors. "They’re so angry at Hillary Clinton’s loss, they’re so uncomprehending of how someone they see as vulgar and unqualified as Trump could get elected, that they’re naturally unwilling to let go of this 'the Russians hacked our election, the Russians got Trump elected' theme." [Prof. Robert English, USC]

Hillary will win with 352 electoral votes [Los Angeles Times, 11/8/16]
Hillary has 85% chance to win, solid electoral lead [New York Times, 11/8/16]

5 hours ago, Wolf DeVoon said:

That's how the national media and 66 million people who voted for Hillary think about us, traitors. "They’re so angry at Hillary Clinton’s loss, they’re so uncomprehending of how someone they see as vulgar and unqualified as Trump could get elected, that they’re naturally unwilling to let go of this 'the Russians hacked our election, the Russians got Trump elected' theme." [Prof. Robert English, USC]

Hillary will win with 352 electoral votes [Los Angeles Times, 11/8/16]
Hillary has 85% chance to win, solid electoral lead [New York Times, 11/8/16]

Little did they know.......

7 hours ago, Wolf DeVoon said:

That's how the national media and 66 million people who voted for Hillary think about us, traitors.

I agree with this, but with one caveat. I don't think they conceive of America and freedom in the same manner I do. I think, at root, they want power over others, pure and simple.

Michael