theoretical experimental apparatus to test c barrier

If a vaccummated-retractible-rotary-centrifuge was made, potentially sub-visible particles could be moved from the center of the centrifuge.  Then, light could be shined across this ultra-vaccummated center to see if there were sub-visible particles that were interacting with light, slowing it down. 
If this works, the c barrier will be broken.

The consequences: super-c light could be shone at other super-c light, or other matter, to see if this super-c speed overcomes repulsive forces in photons/matter.  I've no background in particle physics so I can't tell you what is light-repulsive matter, but if the c-barrier is broken, perhaps there is a chance to make exotic matter from conglomerates of said photons/matter. Hopefully, this can be done, and if photons can be made to bind, hopefully the discoverer can call them "photo-loves".

5 hours ago, atlashead said:

If a vaccummated-retractible-rotary-centrifuge was made, potentially sub-visible particles could be moved from the center of the centrifuge.  Then, light could be shined across this ultra-vaccummated center to see if there were sub-visible particles that were interacting with light, slowing it down. 
If this works, the c barrier will be broken.

The consequences: super-c light could be shone at other super-c light, or other matter, to see if this super-c speed overcomes repulsive forces in photons/matter.  I've no background in particle physics so I can't tell you what is light-repulsive matter, but if the c-barrier is broken, perhaps there is a chance to make exotic matter from conglomerates of said photons/matter. Hopefully, this can be done, and if photons can be made to bind, hopefully the discoverer can call them "photo-loves".

An interesting issue.  We shall see.  So far the speed of light  (which is in fact the speed of causality)  has held its own in all experimental trials so far.  We shall see.   Please see  

Time 12:45