Garbage about Trump

KorbenDallas

So how did Trump build those 'buildings that don't fall down'?  This 1991 Documentary, "Donald Trump - What's the Deal," provides some illumination.  The Youtube title is clickbait, but the documentary itself is the above title.  And guess who appears throughout the video multiple times?  None other than Tony Schwartz.

Enjoy!

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Korben,

I'm not going to do any more pissing contests.

If you want to post anti-Trump stuff, OK. If you want to be sassy, OK.

If you want to disrespect OL readers by trolling behavior, I'm going to have to intervene.

This is a warning.

Michael

A warning?

Lol, that's funny.

When you actually take the time to look at that video you'll see it has nothing to do with Trump being a narcissist or sociopath, which I very clearly stated in the original post.

When you do, get back to me.

Crisis actors!

3 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:
15 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

If you want to disrespect OL readers by trolling behavior, I'm going to have to intervene.

This is a warning.

A warning?

Lol, that's funny.

Depending on your point of view, it can be funny peculiar or funny sad. 

What can happen is you being put under moderation, limited in your daily posts, or otherwise confined or disciplined.  I'd say it is best to figure out just what is the trolling behaviour -- get a bead on it --  and scrupulously avoid the defined behaviour.

Sometimes, if there are enough valid complaints about a topic, Michael sends an offending OT to the Garbage Pile. 

I don't know what intervention is looming if you do not change your bad-for-the-forum behaviour.  Michael is normally better than this, in the sense of being able to articulate clearly what an offence is ...