On 6/14/2020 at 6:36 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The alt-media is where you can now find truth in reporting. The truth there among a lot of crap, but it's there.

To avoid the 'lot of crap' in the so-called alt-media requires some abilities to research and analyze, I believe.

Alt media shreds authoritarians.

Here is some fun with alt-media ...

Shredded!

https://twitter.com/MarshallCohen/status/1304094341900664835?s=20

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

To avoid the 'lot of crap' in the so-called alt-media requires some abilities to research and analyze, I believe.

William,

But it doesn't in the fake news mainstream media?

Oh... I forgot.

They have anonymous sources, those countless "people with knowledge of the issue."

:evil: 

The truth is, consuming ALL media, including peer approved scientific articles in the most prestigious journals "requires some abilities to research and analyze."

It's called thinking for yourself.

In terms of legacy media, though, they have shamed themselves through a slew of deliberate hoaxes and omissions. They are not even pretending to stand for objectivity any more. They have corrupted their epistemology to rot.

Thank God for the freedom of speech shown in the alt media. It's not perfect, but I'll take freedom any day.

I, for one, trust my own mind to think. I don't need big brother's toadies to think for me and bombard me with propaganda to get me in lockstep with their goose-strut.

Michael

• 1 month later...

You don't even have to work to take out some of these fake news characters.

Jeffrey Toobin, a CNN legal analyst, one who had TDS pretty bad, didn't realize his camera was broadcasting when he "pleasured himself" on a Zoom call between the staff of The New Yorker and WNYC radio. In addition to CNN, he was a reported for The New Yorker and they immediately fired him. It took CNN some time, but it looks like they booted him, too.

New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Masturbating on Zoom Call

In case you don't recall who he is, he's this guy:

image.png

:)

The jokes are piling up. The title of the Zoom call was "Election Simulation," so you can imagine what people are doing with that.

Twitter has a hilarious hashtag among others: #MeToobin

One guy asked if Toobin made sure to wear his mask. :)  

Even The Juice weighed in.

Once you hit that level, at least you know you ain't going much lower.

Michael

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Rush Limbaugh talked about the Toobin indiscretion.

Here is where he did that.

Hard Day at the New Yorker: Master Debater Toobin Suspended

This transcript is full of double entendre.

But Rush asked a serious question.

Toobin, a master debater from way back, took attention away from the Biden crime family for a news cycle.

Now, if CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, can just get one of their anchors or analysts every day to do what Jeffrey Toobin did and do it up until Election Day, maybe the country will be distracted from the shocking corruption of Joe “Big Guy” Biden’s family. 

All right, all right...

Here's the actual serious part.

What the heck was this simulation call over? Why would they be playacting on a zoom call? Is this what leftists do for fun? Why would a magazine staff be doing this?

. . .

“Two people on the video call told Vice the virtual gathering,” the Zoom call, “was part of an election simulation last week that included New Yorker notables such as Jane Mayer, Evan Osnos, Masha Gessen and Jelani Cobb, as well as producers from the magazine and WNYC public radio.” What is an “election simulation” at The New Yorker? What? I can’t fathom. What does The New Yorker do on election night? What’s an election simulation?

. . .

During the simulation, Osnos had been playing the role of … Joe Biden, Gessen was President Trump, Mayer represented establishment Republicans…”

She wouldn’t know how to portray “establishment Republicans” if her life depended on it. And this Cobb babe, Jelani Cobb, “stood in for the Democrats. … Toobin was supposed to be playing the part of the courts, while Andrew Marantz represented the far right, Sue Halpern was the left and Dexter Filkins stood in for the military.” Anybody have any idea what this could possibly have been?

An election simulation? Were they simulating what happens if Biden wins, then doing a simulation of what happens if Trump wins? This is a very, very strange bunch of people, folks. We’ve known this. This is a very, very strange thing for these people to be doing — and remember, they think they are the brightest in the room. They think they’re special.

They think they are, in fact, elitists.

These people were role playing how to report the election results? A rehearsal? By personnel from a print magazine?

That is kinda weird. Where, pray tell, are they going to perform?

Whatever.

But now back to the party

Rush ends with a bang.

I’m sitting here thinking. You know how “Lewinsky” has become a nickname for a certain sexual behavior, a verb or what have you? Do you think “Toobin” will become a similar slang? Like, we say, “What are you doing, huh?” “I was doin’ Toobin.” “Just now?”

“Yeah. I was doin’ the Toobin.” You think it will ever become like…? (interruption) Well, I don’t know. That’s just it. I don’t know if he’s big enough. I don’t know if he’s big enough to pull that off. We’ll just have to wait and see. In his mind, I’m sure that he is.

Michael

I normally don't like bickering talking heads, but this one was worth watching.

Elizabeth made Big Momma Hack, Christiane Amanpour, pause several times to recoup. And Amanpour did the only thing she could, which was move on.

Here is a portion of an particularly delicious moment to show what I mean--at 1:01. The context is that Elizabeth had thrown the Russian Dossier into Amanpour's face when Amanpour tried to claim Guiliani was in bed with the Russians. They were bickering over this.

Elizabeth: Everything the Democrats accused us of doing is what they themselves did. Rudy Giuliani is not a Russian asset and we've heard this smear very well before...

Amanpour (shaking her head in derision, smirking and crosstalking): It's the United States government who said it. Not me and not CNN. United States government...

Elizabeth: The FBI... OK, you know what also the United States government says? The FBI says this laptop is not Russian disinformation. So what are you talking about here? This laptop is real. It's not just the laptop. There's other emails. There's text messages. They are real.

The look on Amanpour's flipping from a smirk to startled panic as she started bouncing her eyes back and forth over her notes was worth the price of admission. Her eyes were bouncing so fast, they almost bounced into each other.

After she recovered a bit, that's when she tried to deflect hard. But too late... This is the first time I've seen Christiane Amanpour in full pompous ass mode get deflated from one second to the next.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...

Fox News helped sabotage the election and is now in crisis mode from an enormous ratings drop.

Here are just three articles to show what I mean. I'm not going to quote from them because everyone knows the point.

REPORT: FOX News Hires Crisis Management Team to Handle PR Over Ratings Crisis

FOX News Crashes and Burns After Their Fake Polls, Their Fake Predictions of Blue Wave and Their Quick Call on Arizona Highlight Their Far-Left Bias

Nolte: Disgraced Fox News Retracts False House Race Projection — 8 Days Later!

This has led to their audience going to Newsmax and OAN.

Now the fun part.

Earlier today, President Trump retweeted messages from everyday people saying they were abandoning Fox--about 20 or 30 tweets from my feeling earlier this morning without counting them.

President Trump also endorsed Newsmax and OAN

Do you think this will have an impact on more people leaving Fox?

Now there's this.

This news company will have ups and downs, but from the looks of things, it will not be fake news.

Michael

I have never ever ever liked Leland Vittert.

Now he's becoming the poster-boy for why to stop watching the Judas News Network, Fox News.

If You Haven’t Quit Watching FOX News Yet… Watch this Clip of Leland Vittert laughing at a Trump Spokeswoman and You Will — VIDEO

Here is the video.

They're laughing at us, their core audience.

Michael

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I did not know that.

I went looking for the story but all I could find was that they dated in college, yet I am pretty sure the swiftly glanced at, modern day story I saw, said they were dating today too.    

• 2 weeks later...

CNN is not doing well recently with conference calls.

Not too long ago, Toobin gummed up the works on a Zoom call (groan :) ), but now something legendary has happened.

James O'Keefe just crashed a CNN backstage conference call. He dialed in and talked directly to CNN's President, Jeff Zucker, right in front of all the other people on the call.

O'Keefe informed Zucker that Project Veritas has lots of recordings of these conference calls and will be releasing them starting at 7:00 pm today.

I normally don't like smug, but James O'Keefe does it well when he busts someone this big at something this big.

As to Zucker? Awkward...

Michael

Zucker telling his staff that President Trump not conceding is akin to the 9/11 World Trade Center attack and how CNN should stifle coverage of what Trump says about the election.

Zucker saying CNN needs to target Lindsay Graham because he "deserves it," and that President Trump should not be "normalized" because he might be suffering from the effects of taking steroids. He also says that they need to keep saying, with each blast against Trump, that, "... this is the one is going to undo him with his voters."

For those who like the fake news mainstream media and get their worldview from it, this is the method they use to arrive at the "truth."

That means this is what informs your own truth.

Why do you think you think?

:evil: 

Michael

And, of course, Tucker Carlson is a racist (characterized by "naked racism") presenting the White Supremacy Hour. And Tucker's white supremacy beliefs should be mentioned in all of CNN's coverage.

The Global Programming VP of CNN has a theory about why President Trump constantly sends out racist messages. According to Mabry, President Trump watches Tucker Carlson and then "airs the grievances" of what he hears.

These are grown adults.

Michael

Maybe I'm a little too harsh on people in love with the fake news media, but I see them like battered spouses.

How many times do they have to tell people their black eye or broken bone is is from "running into a door"? 

When will they get sick of that shit?

But I understand addiction and this form of love is an addiction.

You can't make someone fall out of love in an abusive relationship, no matter how abusive it is.

Even when you show them that their abusive partner is not only abusing them, he is abusing their kids and the other people they love. They always go back to zero the next day or two and make excuses for the asshole.

That is exactly like people with the fake news media.

But you can make it clear that you disapprove of the asshole. That you condemn the asshole. And that you can't stand assholes who abuse their partners. They won't like you for it, but when they have reached their point of no return and start their painful journey of separation, they will, at least, know there are people out here who care about them--without the abuse.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tmj said:

It’s hard to think in first principles...

T,

Not to mention look at and listen to something once in a while than people who constantly lie to you in your face.

Looking at things other than liars is actually an epistemological concept for those interested in checking their premises.

Michael

• 3 months later...

Atlas is shrugging in the fake news media:

Fox10 Top Rated News Anchor Resigns, “I don’t like the way the media is going”

Fox10 News Anchor Kari Lake has reflected on the trend-line for U.S. media and decided she can no longer participate in an industry that has devolved to a system of narrative engineering.  Ms. Lake speaks directly to the issue of manipulated news feed script and she is no longer willing to participate in this activity.

Kari Lake: “Journalism has changed a lot since I first stepped into a newsroom…  I don’t like the direction it is going. …I’m sure there are other journalists out there who feel the same way.”

Top rated Arizona news anchor resigns: "I no longer want to do this job"

image.png

She doesn't like being a propagandist sculpting narratives.

Michael

• 1 month later...

Twitter has had enough truth. It just banned James O'Keefe.

Why?

Because this time James put out enough stuff to trigger lawsuits against CNN by many people. And, of course, James himself is now suing Twitter :) -- remember that James has yet to lose a lawsuit.

See here

James O'Keefe✔
STATEMENT: I am suing Twitter for defamation because they said I, James O'Keefe, "operated fake accounts." This is false, this is defamatory, and they will pay. Section 230 may have protected them before, but it will not protect them from me. The complaint will be filed Monday.

So why did Twitter really ban James?

First, James put out the following video. Then the following videos. The transcript is at the linked headline.

PART 1: CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency … ‘Our Focus Was to Get Trump Out of Office’ … ‘I Came to CNN Because I Wanted to Be a Part of That’

Bitchite link here.

Note: The headline goes to Project Veritas, where there is a copy of the video that will never be taken down. The video embed here on OL is from YouTube. I expect it to be removed before too long, so there is a Bitchute link, too.

PART 2: CNN Director Charlie Chester Reveals How Network Practices ‘Manipulation’ to ‘Change the World’: ‘There’s an Art to Manipulation… Inflection, Saying Things Twice … It’s Always Like Leading Them in a Direction Before They Even Open Their Mouths’

Bitchute link here.

PART 3: CNN Director Charlie Chester Says Network Is ‘Trying To Help’ The Black Lives Matter Movement By Protecting The Group’s Narrative On Race … ‘I Haven't Seen Anything About Focusing On The Color Of People's Skin That Aren't White’

Bitchute linik here.

This sting is ugly for CNN. Much, much uglier than all the previous ones combined. Did I mention lawsuits?

"Fake news" says it all.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a refreshing simple news roundup that sounds a lot like what an objective news show used to be. I stumbled across it and decided to watch it.

I felt good and, oddly, clean after seeing it. And the only thing it presented was news without hamhanded narratives.

This program is from The Epoch Times people.

Michael