Here we go again.

Amodei on Trump impeachment inquiry: ‘Let’s put it through the process and see what happens’

Rep. Mark Amodei supports the House’s inquiry into whether President Donald Trump should be impeached, but is withholding judgment on whether Trump has crossed the legal line. 

That was yesterday in one publication--The Nevada Independent, but then echoed all over the legacy news media.

Now today in Breitbart:

Exclusive—Rep. Mark Amodei Does Not Support Impeachment Inquiry Despite Fake News Claims

Rep. Mark Amodei (R-NV), Nevada’s only Republican U.S. House member, confirmed to Breitbart News on Saturday afternoon in an exclusive phone interview that media and leftist claims that he supports an “impeachment inquiry” are inaccurate: he does not support an “impeachment inquiry” into President Donald Trump.

. . .

He just wishes the national media would have done a little more research before getting this story so badly wrong by falsely saying he supports an impeachment inquiry into Trump. He noted that when the Access Hollywood tapes came out in the 2016 election, he actually publicly defended Trump—and has been a longtime supporter of the president and the White House.

He should have called the national media reporters scumbags.

Imagine what the fake news media is going to do with deep fakes once they become easy to make.

Michael

What ever happened to The Muck Raker Journalists who went after really bad people? They may have been explosive in their search for rotten scoundrels but they did not go after good people. They did not lie. They did not create fake news. Even the journalistic term "smear" was reserved for people who deserved being exposed. Now it seems they are Nazi propogandists.    

I was looking at some of the news programs this morning and a very odd thought occurred to me.

I became aware of the fact that I wasn't tuning in for the substance. I already know the anti-Trumpers are running another fraud and making everyone talk about impeachment, but that's a big fat nothing-burger distraction. In practical terms, the best result they can hope for is to watch the Senate kill their efforts. So what's the point?

I was tuning in to study the way men and women who have sold out talk and act. Sometimes I laugh at the more idiotic idiots (like the lady who says--and believes it can happen--that we have to impeach both President Trump and Vice President Pence so Nancy Pelosi can become president :) ), but mostly I tune in to study these grown and educated adults with totally corrupted souls.

Do you remember old circuses and carnivals that had two-headed ladies, geeks (guys who bit the heads off live chickens or snakes), and all kinds of grotesque humans? People paid to see that. And once inside the tent, they couldn't take your eyes off it. That's the state of mind and spirit I am in when I watch the legacy news these days (with a few exceptions). But instead of looking at deformed bodies, I am looking at deformed souls.

How can they treat lies that they know are lies, that fool no one, as serious topics of discussion and dress up to do it at that?

I do not ever want to become something like that.

It gives me the creeps.

Michael

Brant,

Do you really think they are different than what came out in the New York Times today?

Free Speech Is Killing Us

Using “free speech” as a cop-out is just as intellectually dishonest and just as morally bankrupt.

. . .

Free speech is a bedrock value in this country. But it isn’t the only one. Like all values, it must be held in tension with others, such as equality, safety and robust democratic participation. 

So sayeth the power luster to the NPC's of America:

image.png

I think TV press and the print press are all doing the same thing on purpose, lying and manipulating on purpose in order to subjugate people (not to themselves, but to the people they worship), and they have all corrupted their souls.

I also believe they did that they got money for it.

Michael

The NYT is being bankrolled by Carlos Sim (sp).

--Brant

or was--but there's always another billionaire sugar daddy waiting in the wings to pay that whore

Fun (if obvious) 'deep fake' video ...

Thanks William. That is the best impressionist I have ever seen. I had my wife watch it after me and she knew who was being "done" almost every time. I missed Morgan Freeman but the second time I figured it out. Duh.