I have a conspiracy theory about Smollett.

Now that his hoax is tanking for real, does anyone believe his sole motivation was more air time on Empire and get more money? 

He's stupid, but is he that stupid? After all, he's in the big time.

So I have a theory.

In 2007, he lied to the LA police and got busted.

Now... as I was sitting here mulling things over with my shirt buttons, I wondered, if I were an anti-Trump dirty trickster and I wanted the publicity equivalent of a suicide bomber, i.e. if I could get someone famous to file a false police report implicating Trump supporters with MAGA hats on, how would I go about getting such a person?

1. The first thing I would look for would be past behavior that would show no fear of doing the deed. I would look for someone who has lied to the police before. Is that Jussie Smollett? Check.

2. The next thing I would look for is someone famous who loathed President Trump. Here is a tweet from the beginning of 2018:

And there is plenty more where that came from. I have read that this stuff is all over his other social media accounts. I haven't looked, but I believe it. So does Jussie Smollett loathe Trump? Check.

3. Also, I would find someone famous who has a major beef in life. Someone who is disgruntled. Someone who thinks he or she is not being treated fairly. (This is how ISIS recruits.)

Apparently, Smollett's star was starting to fade on Empire (as Empire itself was starting to fade). I don't have time to look into this very deeply, but the following article from last November shows a bit of what I am talking about: Jussie Smollett Explains Why He Said ‘F**k No’ to a White Boyfriend on ‘Empire’.

For Smollett to say, "Fuck no," that means something was already written among Empire's show runners and approved by the producers. It's a controversy point aimed at keeping the target audience engaged and yacking about the show. The belligerence of Smollett's public reaction hints at long-standing tension backstage. I bet there was plenty, too.

So was Jussie Smollett disgruntled about his work? Check.

4. Now all I need to do is find a "friend" who shows up out of nowhere stroking Smollett's vanities and sympathizing with his beefs as "the friend" gradually explains to him that "the people on our side" got away with it with Treyvon Martin, they got away with it in Ferguson, they got away with it in Baltimore, and so on. Just look at all that publicity. So what if he--Jussie Smollett--did something outrageous? He could get away with it, easy peasy...

After that simmers for a while in his soul and "the friend" lets him come to his own conclusions, "the friend" then tells him how to build an appropriate suicide vest (first with a fake "white powder" terrorism letter, then with bleach, a noose, and so on). I bet a lot of brainstorming went on (amid God knows how much drugs and alcohol... :) )

I'm not sure of this last point about the fair weather handler, but it would be real interesting to see if someone became Smollett's close friend recently, then disappeared when the controversy blew up. And see if this "friend" has any relationship with the Deep State, with the Media Matters machine, with dirty tricksters in the Democratic Party and so on.

I might be wrong, but that's my theory...

Smollett seems too vain and not smart enough to do all this on his own, even as poorly as it was done. Now, if he was a tool for more cunning people, I can see it.

:) 

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I have a conspiracy theory about Smollett.

Now that his hoax is tanking for real, does anyone believe his sole motivation was more air time on Empire and get more money? 

He's stupid, but is he that stupid? After all, he's in the big time.

So I have a theory.

In 2007, he lied to the LA police and got busted.

Now... as I was sitting here mulling things over with my shirt buttons, I wondered, if I were an anti-Trump dirty trickster and I wanted the publicity equivalent of a suicide bomber, i.e. if I could get someone famous to file a false police report implicating Trump supporters with MAGA hats on, how would I go about getting such a person?

1. The first thing I would look for would be past behavior that would show no fear of doing the deed. I would look for someone who has lied to the police before. Is that Jussie Smollett? Check.

2. The next thing I would look for is someone famous who loathed President Trump. Here is a tweet from the beginning of 2018:

And there is plenty more where that came from. I have read that this stuff is all over his other social media accounts. I haven't looked, but I believe it. So does Jussie Smollett loathe Trump? Check.

3. Also, I would find someone famous who has a major beef in life. Someone who is disgruntled. Someone who thinks he or she is not being treated fairly. (This is how ISIS recruits.)

Apparently, Smollett's star was starting to fade on Empire (as Empire itself was starting to fade). I don't have time to look into this very deeply, but the following article from last November shows a bit of what I am talking about: Jussie Smollett Explains Why He Said ‘F**k No’ to a White Boyfriend on ‘Empire’.

For Smollett to say, "Fuck no," that means something was already written among Empire's show runners and approved by the producers. It's a controversy point aimed at keeping the target audience engaged and yacking about the show. The belligerence of Smollett's public reaction hints at long-standing tension backstage. I bet there was plenty, too.

So was Jussie Smollett disgruntled about his work? Check.

4. Now all I need to do is find a "friend" who shows up out of nowhere stroking Smollett's vanities and sympathizing with his beefs as "the friend" gradually explains to him that "the people on our side" got away with it with Treyvon Martin, they got away with it in Ferguson, they got away with it in Baltimore, and so on. Just look at all that publicity. So what if he--Jussie Smollett--did something outrageous? He could get away with it, easy peasy...

After that simmers for a while in his soul and "the friend" lets him come to his own conclusions, "the friend" then tells him how to build an appropriate suicide vest (first with a fake "white powder" terrorism letter, then with bleach, a noose, and so on). I bet a lot of brainstorming went on (amid God knows how much drugs and alcohol... :) )

I'm not sure of this last point about the fair weather handler, but it would be real interesting to see if someone became Smollett's close friend recently, then disappeared when the controversy blew up. And see if this "friend" has any relationship with the Deep State, with the Media Matters machine, with dirty tricksters in the Democratic Party and so on.

I might be wrong, but that's my theory...

Smollett seems too vain and not smart enough to do all this on his own, even as poorly as it was done. Now, if he was a tool for more cunning people, I can see it.

:) 

Michael

What can I say?  That is quite a story.  And who know?  It might even be true.

HATE HOAX by [SMOLLETT] [FF designed to pass anti-lynching law] gets wall-to-wall FAKE NEWS coverage?
REAL HATE [REAL VIOLENCE] [& FASCISM] carried out by members of ANTIFA gets ZERO coverage?
Reconcile.
1=1?
When will the FBI conclude their investigation into ANTIFA?
What happens if the phone records of SMOLLETT leak?
Who did he talk to multiple times prior to turning himself in?
Political forces @ work?
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
Q

On 2/20/2019 at 8:47 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... Lara Logan opens up both barrels on the mainstream news. Yeah, it's biased and fake. Her exact word was "horseshit."

She should know. She's among the elite of TV news personalities.

For those who defend the fake news media (especially because they hate President Trump and the fake news media does, too), behold what a real journalist looks like:

Hannity practically offered her a job at Fox and, although she will probably end up there, she gave her dealbreaker condition: "No one is going to own me."

Notice that Hannity said he doesn't even know what her political views are.

Neither do I. And that's as it should be.

The modern mainstream fake news lauds itself--vested in all the virtue signals they can muster--as speaking truth to power.

Well, here's some truth. They left truth behind ages ago and now only speak to power. Not only are they sellouts to power, they are ass-kissers and propagandists of those in power.

Lara Logan is one of the new kind of radical journalist who is deciding to start over, and she is using "truth" as her foundation irrespective of power. Yeah, she will speak truth to power when that situation arises, but she will speak truth to anyone as her default and she will do that to the best of her integrity.

There are several like her who are emerging. Sharyl Attkisson comes to mind--after all, Lara mentioned her in the video :) , but I mention her here because I already follow her...

Michael

On 2/22/2019 at 10:58 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For those who defend the fake news media (especially because they hate President Trump and the fake news media does, too), behold what a real journalist looks like:

Hannity practically offered her a job at Fox and, although she will probably end up there, she gave her dealbreaker condition: "No one is going to own me."

Notice that Hannity said he doesn't even know what her political views are.

Neither do I. And that's as it should be.

The modern mainstream fake news lauds itself--vested in all the virtue signals they can muster--as speaking truth to power.

Well, here's some truth. They left truth behind ages ago and now only speak to power. Not only are they sellouts to power, they are ass-kissers and propagandists of those in power.

Lara Logan is one of the new kind of radical journalist who is deciding to start over, and she is using "truth" as her foundation irrespective of power. Yeah, she will speak truth to power when that situation arises, but she will speak truth to anyone as her default and she will do that to the best of her integrity.

There are several like her who are emerging. Sharyl Attkisson comes to mind--after all, Lara mentioned her in the video :) , but I mention her here because I already follow her... 

Michael

Amen. Sharyl Attkisson is great. My beef with Lara is that she shows too much of her boobies. Joke. I love her boobies. 

Then there was the time Barry Soetoro was talking about his Michelle at a ceremony. Several times he says “Michael” instead of “Michelle.” He said , clear as day, “my Michael ...” Can’t find that video now, seems to be scrubbed from the net.

Barry Soetoro Obama was a Fake President, down to every last little detail. Fake.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Then there was the time Barry Soetoro was talking about his Michelle at a ceremony. Several times he says “Michael” instead of “Michelle.” He said , clear as day, “my Michael ...” Can’t find that video now, seems to be scrubbed from the net.

Barry Soetoro Obama was a Fake President, down to every last little detail. Fake.

Fake man.

---Brant

• Like 1