7 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Tell me, Jules, when you were a poor, bullied child, did your mom have to hang out on corners sucking dick for grocery money?

Did the sons of her clientele tease you? We’re any of your classmates themselves clientele? That sure would be uncomfortable. I could understand your being angry at the world for life, if it was like that. It was like that, wasn’t it?

13 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Tell me, Jules, when you were a poor, bullied child, did your mom have to hang out on corners sucking dick for grocery money?

Did the sons of her clientele tease you? We’re any of your classmates themselves clientele? That sure would be uncomfortable. I could understand your being angry at the world for life, if it was like that. It was like that, wasn’t it?

You are a disgusting shitbag and a coward.

3 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Well, Spunky, it seems I got too close to a truth, there.

Your monied classmates would tease you about her being over-priced, am I right?

Jon I think you protest too loudly.

I think you are a self loathing pedophile, you know it’s wrong and you post all these anti pedo posts but you hate yourself because you just can’t help staring at little boys and girls.  You equate Bill’s sexual preference with HIM being a pedophile and call him one, or a cunt.

Dont blame the mirror just because your face is ugly.

Now you call  my mother a whore.  Good one.  Does your wife know you stare at her kids all day?

3 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

You guys need to can it.

--Brant

I agree, Brant. I’m quite ready to can it.

I made this offer to Billy over a week ago. He rejected it.

I am seriously tired of you.

Just so we’re clear, what I am offering is that we both behave as though we don’t know anyone named Jon or William. We don’t emote to the other’s posts because that would indicate knowledge of the other’s existence. We don’t quote the other or even mention the other at OL.

Or, all bets are off.

Show your decision by breaking a condition, or don’t.

I may not be able to post for a few days, anyway, but,

Starting now, I am following the conditions

Jules can take me up on it, but he apparently prefers to do what he does.

So take it up with them.

9 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Jon I think you protest too loudly.

I think you are a self loathing pedophile, you know it’s wrong and you post all these anti pedo posts but you hate yourself because you just can’t help staring at little boys and girls.  You equate Bill’s sexual preference with HIM being a pedophile and call him one, or a cunt.

Dont blame the mirror just because your face is ugly.

Now call you my mother a whore.  Good one.  Does your wife know you stare at her kids all day?

Your mother is a whore. And dumb as a brick like you apparently, and lazy as shit for all she did to help out with the family’s financial situation.

I think Letendre wants Objectivist Living to be a precious little island 'safe from WSS.'  That will be the day. 

At some point I think he will come away from the cult of QAnon.  I wish Jules wouldn't try to ape the kookiest and most disgusting behavioural aspects of Letendre. It makes the forum front page today seem to be gurgling with aggression,  delusions and irrationality. Objective-ish assessments, discourse and disputes? Not so much.

I report most of these disturbing posts, but no one seems to be picking up at the other end.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

I think Letendre wants Objectivist Living to be a precious little island 'safe from WSS.'  That will be the day. 

At some point I think he will come away from the cult of QAnon.  I wish Jules wouldn't try to ape the kookiest and most disgusting behavioural aspects of Letendre. It makes the forum front page today seem to be gurgling with aggression,  delusions and irrationality. Objective-ish assessments, discourse and disputes? Not so much.

I report most of these disturbing posts, but no one seems to be picking up at the other end.

Go fuck yourself, Marxist pedophile, you’re the one with no business here.

25 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

... no one seems to be picking up at the other end.

Perhaps it’s one of those cases where no response is the response - perhaps he’s letting you know the precise value you bring to his forum.

Maybe take the hint and go fuck off and do your psychotic human trafficking denialism shit at some Marxist sites and pedophile sites?

18 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

MSK let's these things take care of themselves. It's not working this time. It's insulting the host, et al.

--Brant

Welcoming hardcore leftists to an Objectivist website is a mistake.

He has explained his reasons to me and while they are coherent, they make sense, I nevertheless disagree with the wisdom of it.

Would Ayn Rand want hardcore leftists or sniveling little retards like Jules at websites dedicated to her ideas? I think she would call that an insult to her, but that’s all beside the point since it is his site.

2 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Welcoming hardcore leftists to an Objectivist website is a mistake.

He has explained his reasons to me and while they are coherent, they make sense, I nevertheless disagree with the wisdom of it.

Would Ayn Rand want hardcore leftists or sniveling little retards like Jules at websites dedicated to her ideas? I think she would call that an insult to her, but that’s all beside the point since it is his site.

You stopped following or saying anything to do with Rand long ago.   Ps: your keyboard warrior bravery is pathetic.  You can’t even defend an idea against a “leftist”. You just call them a cunt or a pedo or a retard.  

Yup it is his site. 

35 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

You stopped following or saying anything to do with Rand long ago.   Ps: your keyboard warrior bravery is pathetic.  You can’t even defend an idea against a “leftist”. You just call them a cunt or a pedo or a retard.  

Yup it is his site. 

Still waiting for you to point out any contribution of yours, ever, anywhere that can be remotely described as intellectual.

You can’t, because you are a sniveling little low-IQ idiot.

2 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Most of your points are me laughing at you and most of mine are likes from the site owner.

You are worthless here.

What’s sad is you actually had to look.

How many people no longer post here because of me.  Zero.

How many no longer post here because of you?  Probably all of them.  Yeah that’s good value.