5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Is that how you think young blacks express themselves?

Whoopin' and hollerin'?

Somehow the stereotype doesn't fit this, even though it was boisterous.

:)

The Dems have lost the blacks as a guaranteed block vote.

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I know they [elitists] exist and I know they feel innate superiority to the masses (both morally and as a human life form) since they are pretty good at expressing this. But, for the life of me, I don't know what that feels like.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure elitists have no clue what it feels like to be someone like me.

What it feels like to have a direct relationship with experience that does no include constantly comparing oneself qualitatively against other humans. To me, their inner state must be hell and insecurity. I know it would be for me if I felt that. Yet I know they have happy times. So I wonder and ponder... I imagine they think my kind of existence odd... dull... maybe like cattle... 

Actually, I think they don't believe I exist as I exist. I know elitists totally didn't believe in the existence of Trump supporters during the election. (Granted, typical Trump supporters do not have my envy lack, but in most everything else, I know them so well because I am just like them.) Many still don't. 

Anyway, there it is.

Just surfing on this idea for no particular reason, I remember back when I was an active alcoholic. I could not imagine what my life would feel like without another drink. Now that I have been sober for decades, I cannot imagine what it would feel like to take up drinking again. I could and can imagine these things intellectually, but not emotionally. There's just nothing there, not even a shudder.

Two contradictory emotional blanks in the same person separated by time...

Life is really something...

Michael

Here's a very salty tirade-style video from Billy Bong. The F-word appears only 44 times. The message is 'if you think this is a false-flag, yer a curse word moron.'

"Magabomber conspiratards everywhere"

23 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Here's Mr False Flag:

Speculation is indeed terribly funny when They do it, isn't it? Hayseeds.

Oh, have you heard that Sayoc may be 1/1024 or more Seminole? That would complicate things. Person of color, and all of that.

Anyway, since it turns out that it wasn't a false flag, therefore the non-hicks' side's theory was correct: Trump's criticisms of the political behavior of members of the press caused Sayoc to send the bombs. Zucker was right all along. It's Trump's fault, and he should be impeached, convicted and executed for inciting Sayoc.

A president criticizing the behavior of members of the press is an attack on the first amendment, which specifically states that no member of the press shall ever be criticized, ever. A1 says that all citizens of the U.S., including the president, do have freedom of speech, except when it comes to criticizing the press. No one has that right or freedom. To engage in criticism of the press is like shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

Trump is a Nazi who opposes the first amendment-guaranteed right of the press not be criticized, and he must be stopped before more people die (even though people haven't died).

J

37 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Here's a very salty tirade-style video from Billy Bong. The F-word appears only 44 times. The message is 'if you think this is a false-flag, yer a curse word moron.'

Wow, I couldn't watch that. Was the purpose to take up as much time as possible not getting to the point?

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

I can identify with that. I can't recall ever experiencing envy. Perhaps I have, but not that I remember.

I remember feeling envy when I was in third grade and my brother got a nice toy for his birthday, but I don't remember what it feels like. I retained it as the idea of envy and not nice at all.

Maybe twice since.

--Brant

• Like 1

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

The message is 'if you think this is a false-flag, yer a curse word moron.'

Meanwhile in normal America:

Lefties can't stand blacks who stray from their plantation.

Wait... Did I hear anyone from the left yell, "Racism! Racism!" against the white guy?

Well...

No...

I didn't hear it. Because no leftie said it.

And I bet this starts becoming a thing.

Notice that it is nearly impossible to find episodes of white Trump supporters knocking the hats off of black lefties in restaurants, coffee shops and the like. I only say "nearly" just to leave open the part of reality I can't see because among the part I can see, it is totally impossible. 

Is there a connection between what I just posted and what William did?

Yup. And it ain't about race.

Michael

Here's part of the same theme:

Styx has a good point.

When the big tech companies deplatform the crazies and cultivate a witch hunting season on all those who talk to them, the crazies run to small echo-chambers where they fester. They become The Shunned and start acting like it. People like Styx used to be willing to debate the crazies in public and, thus, calm them down a little. No more. Not only do the crazies get deplatformed, Styx himself once got massively slimed and almost deplatformed himself for debating Robert Spencer.

So the crazies fester until one of them explodes.

I agree with Styx. Big Tech owns this problem.

Apropos, this aligns well with a theory I've held about property rights. No matter what the principle or law is, it has to take into account the following if people want it to be based in reality. If you have people constantly eating banquets right beside a bunch of starving people who can't even get any crumbs, you will have a violence problem before too long. You might even get a Russian Revolution.

Ditto for this social media with political mind control thing the Big Tech companies are promoting. The ProperThink people get to eat at the banquet table. Those who are different don't eat.

Everything's cool until those who are different get into small groups of The Shunned... Nobody will contest any growing resentment of a crazy among The Shunned.

btw - This principle is the same in city ghettos...

Michael

36 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Yup. And it ain't about race.

Here's a hint for those who don't get it.

It might have something to do with the intolerance of elitists and their toadies when they feel their power is threatened...

Aw, hell...

That's not a hint at all.

That's the goddam point.

Michael

It might have something to do with the intolerance of elitists and their toadies when they feel their power is threatened...

Aw, hell...

That's the goddam point.

Michael

Elitism (above or beneath others) and envy (of others) have the same root - their standard of value and benchmark is "the other". I.e., the total altruist, second hander. To carry out the sacrificers' Utopian master plan, it's always necessary for willing -and especially, unwilling - self-sacrificers to hand their minds over to their 'intellectual elitist' sacrificers. For that, this bunch needed to keep their hands on the levers of power, but are losing their grip lately, and are clearly terrified. 

"Envy":

They do not want to own your fortune, they want you to lose it; they do not want to succeed, they want you to fail; they do not want to live, they want you to die; they desire nothing, they hate existence, and they keep running, each trying not to learn that the object of his hatred is himself . . . . They are the essence of evil, they, those anti-living objects who seek, by devouring the world, to fill the selfless zero of their soul. It is not your wealth that they’re after. Theirs is a conspiracy against the mind, which means: against life and man.

Galt's Speech

8 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

I remember feeling envy when I was in third grade and my brother got a nice toy for his birthday, but I don't remember what it feels like. I retained it as the idea of envy and not nice at all.

Maybe twice since.

--Brant

As I think about it both envy and depression may be inadequate dealings with anger out of victimhood. When my brother got his toy truck I was angry because I was the victim of not getting one for myself. I repressed the anger and then felt the envy. I then thought my way out of it. If you don't think your way out then you are left in this envy cesspool and will likely keep repeating the mistake until it becomes an ingrained part of you all nasty. Now another type or types of victimhood--and it may be real victimhood--can also generate anger repressed resulting in depression. Again, repeated enough it can become severe and general to the person.

The three keys are victimhood, repressed anger, failure to think.

--Brant

2 hours ago, anthony said:

Elitism (above or beneath others) and envy (of others) have the same root - their standard of value and benchmark is "the other". I.e., the total altruist, second hander. To carry out the sacrificers' Utopian master plan, it's always necessary for willing -and especially, unwilling - self-sacrificers to hand their minds over to their 'intellectual elitist' sacrificers. For that, this bunch needed to keep their hands on the levers of power, but are losing their grip lately, and are clearly terrified. 

"Envy":

They do not want to own your fortune, they want you to lose it; they do not want to succeed, they want you to fail; they do not want to live, they want you to die; they desire nothing, they hate existence, and they keep running, each trying not to learn that the object of his hatred is himself . . . . They are the essence of evil, they, those anti-living objects who seek, by devouring the world, to fill the selfless zero of their soul. It is not your wealth that they’re after. Theirs is a conspiracy against the mind, which means: against life and man.

Galt's Speech

Ideological thinking and a first class Rand rant.

--Brant

10 hours ago, anthony said:

Elitism (above or beneath others) and envy (of others) have the same root - their standard of value and benchmark is "the other". I.e., the total altruist, second hander.

Tony,

Exactly. Elitists define the moral and metaphysical worth themselves in relation to those they purport to look down on.

There is a nuance that is not in Galt's pronouncement. He (and Rand herself in her nonfiction at times) makes it seem like these envious people only want the destruction of everything of the people they look down on. Often they don't. Often, they want to fatten up their victims for later slaughter and devouring.

It's the old story of the farmer and the turkey. From the turkey's perspective, he has a wonderful life. Food, shelter, companionship, the works. Until Thanksgiving...

Michael

On 10/24/2018 at 7:31 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... knowing how recruitment is done on the dark side (a spook targets a disaffected imbalanced person, gets friendly with him, grooms him to do damage, pushes his buttons when chaos is needed, then disappears as kaboom happens, leaving the target to kill himself or take the rap).. .

On 10/26/2018 at 3:50 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I've been looking around at Cesar Sayoc's psychological profile and, man does he fit the bill for this. His cousin called him a lost soul. Steroid abuse. Male stripper. Very angry at the world. Claimed he was Seminole ("unconquered Seminole Tribe") when he apparently was not. Felon. And on and on...

If I were law enforcement, I would be looking seriously at any "good friend" of his who disappeared in the last couple of months or so, especially if little is known about such friend.

After looking at the following news item, I'm even more convinced there is a "hidden friend" somewhere. It's speculation, so it might not be fact in the end, but man, does everything fit the bill. From the Miami Herald:

Bombing suspect Cesar Sayoc, lost and angry, found his tribe with Trump

There's even a standard tell--when fake news newspapers are making shit up with anonymous sources, they generally attribute three or four writers as authors of the article.

According to the narrative in the article, Sayoc was a lost and angry soul until 2016, when he found the light with Trump. My, how convenient for the current midterm elections...  How-about maybe Sayoc found a "friend" who came out of nowhere and his friend got him interested in Trump?

But even after getting the ticking bomb Sayoc on board with Trump, the guy was too much of a mess to leave a trail as a true-blue Trump disciple for two years. Notice the amount of things like pro-Trump pictures and writings are not all that much.

Here's another tell in the article.

In South Florida, where the sun shines year round, dreams and schemes grow like hothouse flowers. Sayoc finally found his true calling two years ago at a rally for Donald Trump in West Palm Beach. He bought a red Make America Great Again cap, carried a poster mocking Trump critics and joined the boisterous throng in chants of “Lock her up!”

He plastered his van with stickers glorifying Trump and superimposing rifle-scope crosshairs on the faces of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. He began berating his lesbian boss at the pizza parlor, telling her she would burn in hell with the blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Muslims and gays who were ruining America.

Did anyone notice the stickers on his van? 

10.28.2018-06.18.png

10.28.2018-06.20.png

Do those stickers look they they've been there for a couple of years? Even one year (which was when he fought with his pizza parlor boss over here being a lesbian)? Yet that is exactly what the article says and implies.

No. Those stickers look like they were applied in the last couple of days or so. Like someone following a script...

And, as a person somewhere on the Internet said (I honestly can't remember who), even setting aside the newness of the stickers, how in the hell did Sayoc drive around the places he lived and worked for two years, where lots and lots of people hate Trump, with that stuff all over his van, without being noticed or getting into some nasty fights?

There's more I could pull from the article that stinks, but it's not worth it. People who don't think this is a possibility will holler "conspiracy theory" and those who do think it's a possibility will find plenty of indications on their own. (Here's another just for shits and giggles. The article says Sayoc "allegedly" worked on the entire operation in his van in the wee hours of the night while it was parked beside a funeral home. How do they know nothing was done or found in his house or elsewhere? The fake news people are trying so hard to make a spin, they're sloppy...)

If this secret friend really does exist (and by now, you know what I think :) ), the one thing he and his buds did not count on was the guy being caught so quickly. This Trump-supporter stuff was supposed to be a gigantic media splash at the right time after a lot of speculative build-up in the mainstream press. And there just wasn't time to get a build-up into the mainstream. You can't do a proper build-up right in the middle of the bombs being found.

And here's a sudden dangerous thought. This guy, if he really was a chaos element of an October surprise to turn around voting toward get Dems elected, was not supposed to be bumped off the front page by an actual shooting. Yet there the shooting is. Eleven dead in a synagogue with anti-Semitism and Trump hatred written all over it. A total propaganda narrative destroyer...

And that makes me even more paranoid. :) 

I hope to hell the following scenario is not the case: that someone Deep State-like went rogue, went to Trump's side, and is now fighting fire with fire, meaning there is a secret friend of the Jew-hater who has recently disappeared from the Jew-hater's life.

Michael

10 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Ideological thinking and a first class Rand rant.

--Brant

Simply reporting the ideology I'm observing, Brant. Rand combined envy, with "hatred of the good (etc.)", above.

It seems clear that only initially a person feels old fashioned avaricious envy for nice things he doesn't have (and doesn't know how to individually make, really appreciate or sustain) and has no clue of how to earn/deserve such things. This, left unchecked, devolves into: If I can't have it and I'm not good enough... burn everything down. Disvaluation leads into nihilism, in short. Seems I've known shades of this long as I remember. They who'd rather drag one down, than acknowledge anyone's accomplishments. I too haven't really understood envy. It was great to know that great things, ideas, etc. exist and that extraordinary people could create them. I wanted to be a part of that. (Never saw the good things as "owed" to me, mine to seize or those individuals as people to dominate and bleed dry).

11 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

As I think about it both envy and depression may be inadequate dealings with anger out of victimhood. When my brother got his toy truck I was angry because I was the victim of not getting one for myself. I repressed the anger and then felt the envy. I then thought my way out of it. If you don't think your way out then you are left in this envy cesspool and will likely keep repeating the mistake until it becomes an ingrained part of you all nasty. Now another type or types of victimhood--and it may be real victimhood--can also generate anger repressed resulting in depression. Again, repeated enough it can become severe and general to the person.

--Brant

Yes, anger is the response to one suffering a perceived injustice, which can be real and justifiable, or subjectively fabricated. Victimhood, related to subjective injustice, is mostly a Leftist phenomenon (nowadays). "Victims" are made and fixed by circumstances, 'history', race, gender - and so on - and can't help themselves, therefore. The Left are stringently determinist (anti-volitionist), and their ideology depends completely on the "Innocent" victim who cannot adjust his thinking, change direction, rise above any misfortunes, nor make his life better on his own. As result of anti-volition, the left's "failure to think" and reason, most definitely, and their anti-individualism. 

Of course, their moral superiority derives from always having and finding "victims" to 'help'. Keep that fresh meat coming!

(Imo one is leftist ~because~ one is determinist, rather than determinist because one is Leftist. It looks to be their predominant characteristic, affecting their ethics and politics down the line).

Re this post, echoing a discussion we had before (I forget where and haven't time to search):

The status of bloodline aristocrat is conferred by birth and can't be lost.  An aristocrat who's socially ostracized by other aristocrats is still an aristocrat.

With the academic enablers of whom I'm speaking, on the other hand, whether or not they feel that they're some sort of superior life form, they have a constant need, and anxiety, to prove to themselves and to others that they hold the right sentiments.  Their "club" membership is always in jeopardy.

Come the day, however, if it came, the humanities blokes would be expendable, their usefulness past.  Good plumbers, electricians, carpenters, car mechanics, etc., would be needed - and persons in hard and applied sciences who actually know something about how to make technology work.  But folks whose skill is talk, talk, talk....?  Ta, ta.

Ellen

• Like 2

And here's a sudden dangerous thought. This guy, if he really was a chaos element of an October surprise to turn around voting toward get Dems elected, was not supposed to be bumped off the front page by an actual shooting. Yet there the shooting is. Eleven dead in a synagogue with anti-Semitism and Trump hatred written all over it. A total propaganda narrative destroyer...

And that makes me even more paranoid. :) 

I hope to hell the following scenario is not the case: that someone Deep State-like went rogue, went to Trump's side, and is now fighting fire with fire, meaning there is a secret friend of the Jew-hater who has recently disappeared from the Jew-hater's life.

Michael

The actual horrific shooting sure upstages the ineffective bomb mailings, and I suppose the mainline news sources are in consternation since the shooter was not a Trump fan and didn't vote for Trump.

I'm doubtful about the secret friend in the Jew-hater's case, though I think that a secret friend is plausible bordering on likely with Sayoc.

Ellen

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

--Brant

If we add in appeasement--envy appeasement--I would add in cowardice and, for some, ignorance. Or, as my Father liked to say, "invincible ignorance."

--Brant

On 10/27/2018 at 11:40 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Aw, hell...

That's the goddam point.

Michael

This is the best explanation of the anti-Trump nuttiness.

--Brant

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

If we add in appeasement--envy appeasement--I would add in cowardice and, for some, ignorance. Or, as my Father liked to say, "invincible ignorance."

--Brant

For courage and conviction, it takes a volitional consciousness. Show me some courage by lefties. Told ya, determinism, again.