When will Trump focus?

BaalChatzaf

When will Trump focus and get used to his new job.  He must realize by now that he is not the CEO of a Trump enterprise.  Can he stop tweeting long enough to focus and think clearly?

Is it within the realm of possibility that even a Republican House of Representatives will have  enough of Trump and his buddies bouncing of the walls of the White House?

Is it conceivable that a President can be impeached and removed for  lack of self control and bad management? 

We shall see. 

I do wish he would stop tweeting.  Encapsulation of thought  to segments  of 140 characters does not conduce to deep systematic thinking.

It is times like this that I wish we had an Engineer like Hoover in charge.

Come on, Bob.

Is it really necessary to put up a list of Trump's many achievements in office so far (about a month)?

You sound like you only get your information from certain butt-hurt mainstream journalists who got their asses handed to them on a silver platter yesterday. The ones now whining and crying because the country--including many in their audience--is laughing at them.

Try facts.

They have an incredible soothing effect when panic strikes.

:)

Michael

17 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You sound like you only get your information from certain butt-hurt mainstream journalists who got their asses handed to them on a silver platter yesterday. The ones now whining and crying because the country--including many in their audience--is laughing at them.

Like these:

Trump Rips The Press

Michael

55 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Like these:

Trump Rips The Press

Michael

I also see Federal Judges  putting a hold on DT's  executive orders.  This is a matter of public record, not journalistic opinion.

Also Trump's  twitter output is a matter of public record.   140 byte slices do not conduce to clear organized thinking. 

I wonder if DT  takes maybe fifteen minutes a day to do slow breathing and centering himself.  It is a very healthy practice.  Quieting one's brain down for a bit now and again promotes greater mental efficiency.  Perhaps Trump would profit if he and his Ego could sit at opposite ends of the table for a few minutes each day. 

Several times a week I float like a leaf on the wind.  So quiet,  so free, so relaxing  and I can get my  mental shit straightened out and organized much more effectively.  Maybe DT should just shut up now and again and get himself properly aligned internally. 

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Like these:

Trump Rips The Press

Michael

The Press Conference is not a legal duty.  It is a crumb that the President generously tosses to the paperazzi  now and again. 

37 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

I also see Federal Judges  putting a hold on DT's  executive orders.  This is a matter of public record, not journalistic opinion.

Plural?

Executive Orders?

That's public record?

Really?

Calm down, Bob.

Trump is quite busy getting shit done.

He eats the press and Tweets for relaxation...

Where you want him to go zen, he chomps on a news outlet and lazily spits out the camera shells...

Then he gets back to work and gets more shit done...

Michael

11 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Plural?

Executive Orders?

That's public record?

Really?

Calm down, Bob.

Trump is quite busy getting shit done.

He eats the press and Tweets for relaxation...

Where you want him to go zen, he chomps on a news outlet and lazily spits out the camera shells...

Then he gets back to work and gets more shit done...

Michael

A closed mouth gathers no feet.   There are times when Silence is more than Golden. 

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Is it really necessary to put up a list of Trump's many achievements in office so far (about a month)?

What accomplishments?  He signed some executive orders, which are purposes.  They can't be called accomplishments until they've actually been carried out, final causality.  For example, the Keystone Pipeline is a purpose (a good one), it's not an accomplishment until it has been built.  Same with the travel ban (oops!).

Keepin' it real!

Here's part of what's happening. It shows the philosophy of how Trump works.

It's called good management.

You can't get good work done with employees who constantly try to sabotage you.

From Rush Limbaugh today:

It’s About Time! Tillerson Cleaning House at State

Wait until the entire cabinet gets in office and clean house and Trump overhauls the federal judges that are within his purview to do so.

Things that are now moving at Trump speed will go into warp speed.

(And I bet he will Tweet up a storm about it. :) )

Michael

This is all very interesting.  There is only one problem.  Running a government is not quite the same as running one's own business

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have a look at this.  The Simpsons do a quickie  summary of the Donald's First 100 Days.

http://www.fox.com/the-simpsons/playlist/clips#

Thanks to Michael and Bob for the links.

Trump is moving at a fast pace, transforming planet Earth. BUT is there someone behind the throne . . . or above the throne . . . or beneath the throne? No hocus pocus, it’s the same guy who's sitting on the throne. He’s everywhere. No one inside the administration unduly influences President Trump. No Rasputin’s, Lodges, Rumsfeld’s, etc.

From a libertarian or Objectivist point of view, restricting trade, unless for a damn good reason is a minus but I think he would receive a grade of A minus from Ayn Rand. The President may not consider her except in passing but I betcha a lot of his cabinet people agree with her view of limited government created to protect individual right. I am sure Ron Paul also objects to Trump’s projection of *power* and influence but on that I am willing to wait and see.        

Peter