Obama's Birth Certificate

moralist

Greg,

No matter how much the mainstream press plays the intimidation game on mocking and demonizing "birthers," facts cause some people to get real stubborn.

btw - Just because you shout some people down and get them to shut up, that doesn't mean you have convinced them. So for those who think this war was won just because people shut up about it except the tut-tut-tutters, don't forget that President-elect Trump never said he disagreed with this investigation. He did shut up about it. But he never agreed with the intimidators.

So I wonder what he's going to do about this, if anything, once he takes office. I mean, it would have been better for the Obama supporters to convince the future president that they were right rather than just get him to shut up. Right?

Well, choices have consequences. And when people choose to ignore reality (imagining that shutting people up is the same as convincing them), it eventually asserts itself. And it looks like reality is a'comin' knockin'...

:)

Michael

Obama's real father was likely a Cuban who impregnated his mother on a trip to Cuba in 1960, with the father on the birth certificate being a father of convenience. The mainstream press put him on us the way they tried to put Clinton on us. They finally failed and went bonkers along with the rest of the libtards.

--Brant

• 3 weeks later...

I found the facts presented in the video to be quite compelling. And while they say nothing about where Obama was born, they certainly cast doubt on the validity of that certificate.

I bet no one thought anyone would actually take the time to forensically examine it in a million years! :lol: 

Greg

2 hours ago, moralist said:

I found the facts presented in the video to be quite compelling. And while they say nothing about where Obama was born, they certainly cast doubt on the validity of that certificate.

I bet no one thought anyone would actually take the time to forensically examine it in a million years! :lol:

Greg

There was (maybe) a 19th Century President--after Grant and before Cleveland's last term (not Garfield)--who wasn't eligible for the office (and he knew it). This wasn't known until long after his Administration. Hayes or Harrison.

--Brant