Good Riddance!

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Mass murderer.

David Koresh was as much to blame  and the government guys.

26 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

And don't forget child rapist, child mass murderer, Bill Clinton.

Belay that excessive talk.  Bill has not been indicted for any crime, so he is legally innocent.

Every president who has ordered an attack, particularly an air attack has been party to homicide.  That is not necessarily murder which is legally wrongful killing  with intent or depraved indifference. 

26 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Belay that excessive talk.  Bill has not been indicted for any crime, so he is legally innocent.

Every president who has ordered an attack, particularly an air attack has been party to homicide.  That is not necessarily murder which is legally wrongful killing  with intent or depraved indifference. 

Would you refer me to the court transcripts when Stalin had an apportunity to call witnesses, due process, and found guilty?

Pull your head out of your ass.

2 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Korben,

Ha!

The Sufis say that you become what you gaze upon.

I've been gazing hard upon Donald Trump since June 2015.

:)

Michael

17 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Korben,

Ha!

The Sufis say that you become what you gaze upon.

I've been gazing hard upon Donald Trump since June 2015.

:)

Michael

Nietzsche's quote isn't bromidic..   and he isn't necessarily saying the same kind of monster...

4 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Then what sort of monster? The kind that calls rapists and murderers rapists and murderers? What shall I call those who refrain from calling rapists and murderers rapists and murderers? 

Jon, I wasn't calling you a monster.

38 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

I was objecting to MSK's statement:

Korben,

I wasn't even aware of that.

Mostly I didn't get it because I'm not fighting any monsters. (When I've done that in the past, they've known about it. That's kinda the way I roll...)

I've been too busy making a case to elect a hero, Donald Trump, as president to fight monsters. :) 

Granted, I've been laughing at the monsters, Hillary, Huma, Weiner, Podesta, etc. :) And they are a bunch of Bozos... :) 

Jon,

Knowing there's an objection out there to your tough speech, could you please do me a favor?

Could you ramp it up a little?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

2 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:
2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

And don't forget child rapist, child mass murderer, Bill Clinton.

Belay that excessive talk.

I don't get it. Isn't it common knowledge here that Bill Clinton is a child rapist and mass murderer? Haven't we seen enough evidence?  Isn't it time for the Boxcars?

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Pull your head out of your ass.

That's why I keep coming back to Objectivist Living (dedicated to Trump since June 2015).  The clear sweet tones of reason, all wrapped up in a passion for Rand and philosophy. 

14 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

I don't get it. Isn't it common knowledge here that Bill Clinton is a child rapist and mass murderer? Haven't we seen enough evidence?  Isn't it time for the Boxcars?

That's why I keep coming back to Objectivist Living (dedicated to Trump since June 2015).  The clear sweet tones of reason, all wrapped up in a passion for Rand and philosophy. 

Was The Bill ever indicted?  Was he tried?  Was he convicted  all in a court of law operating under strict rules of evidence?   If not, The Bill is as innocent of those charges as  you are....

In America no one is guilty unless convicted in a court of law. 

32 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Was The Bill ever indicted?  Was he tried?  Was he convicted  all in a court of law operating under strict rules of evidence?   If not, The Bill is as innocent of those charges as  you are....

In America no one is guilty unless convicted in a court of law. 

No. No one suffers penalties until convicted.

They become guilty, filthy scum the moment they commit the rapes and order the murders.

41 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Was The Bill ever indicted?

Sorry, Bob. I was making the same point but via snarkasm.  I don't know of any evidence offered here that Bill Clinton is a child rapist.

I do believe that he was much more than a 'horn-dog' billy-goat, philanderer, pig, masher, male slut.  What made up my mind was the "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."  He seemed to think (as a lawyer might) that fellatio was not sexual relations.  From then on, I thought he was a throw-back to a time when men could basically come on to women strongly, and all too often what we might call sexual harassment was met with a big So What --  "That's what men do. They grope, they grab, they believe they are psychotically attractive.  Just get on with your job."

I felt a lot of empathy for the White House intern Monica Lewinsky. She was fresh, young, sweet and star-struck, and perhaps more than a bit naive.  I thought she was genuinely in 'puppy love' with the president.  I don't know and won't ever know how she justified fellatio with a married man, but ... she has paid for her 'sin.'  For the sin of lying about the quasi-affair, Clinton was justifiably impeached.  That the Senate voted not to convict him was a function of the party system.

What I try to remember is that the hummers were consensual.  But I never get out of my mind how reckless and arrogant was Bill Clinton with Monica kneeling before him. What a fool.  What an arrogant pig dog.

-- from that low opinion of the man's morals, it is a long jump for me to think of him as a child rapist. I believe that about as much as I believe the Beyoncé likes to eat children's brains.

Your mileage may differ, Ba'al.

Edited by william.scherk

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Korben,

I wasn't even aware of that.

Mostly I didn't get it because I'm not fighting any monsters. (When I've done that in the past, they've known about it. That's kinda the way I roll...)

I've been too busy making a case to elect a hero, Donald Trump, as president to fight monsters. :) 

Granted, I've been laughing at the monsters, Hillary, Huma, Weiner, Podesta, etc. :) And they are a bunch of Bozos... :) 

Part of that quote means to beware of what they have done or what they do, their vices can be dangerous even if they don't become you.

(edit, more explanation below)

31 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

No. No one suffers penalties until convicted.

They become guilty, filthy scum the moment they commit the rapes and order the murders.

Legally speaking   guilt = conviction.   In Scotland when the Jury acquits the accused the verdict is stated as  Not Convicted.  

Only God knows if the accused is guilty or innocent.  All the Jury knows is convicted or not-convicted. 

So I guess the Bill is non-convicted of those terrible things you mentioned.  but then again, so am I  and so are you.

18 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Legally speaking   guilt = conviction.   In Scotland when the Jury acquits the accused the verdict is stated as  Not Convicted.  

Only God knows if the accused is guilty or innocent.  All the Jury knows is convicted or not-convicted. 

So I guess the Bill is non-convicted of those terrible things you mentioned.  but then again, so am I  and so are you.

And OJ, and Hitler, Mao. Suicide bombers generally go unconvicted, too. So only God knows.

Good talk, thanks, Bob.