mp3 - Islamic invasion of Germany

jts

2 hours ago, jts said:

They are perfectly good Muslims. They are following Muhammad's example. Those Muslims who don't follow Muhammad's example are hypocrites. They are not practising their religion that they profess. They might be good people but they are bad Muslims. A good Muslim follows Muhammad's example.

pdf   http://www.prophetofdoom.net/

audio  https://archive.org/details/prophetofdoom

Muhammad is to Islam as Jesus Christ is to Christianity and Ayn Rand is to Objectivism.

Muhammad (may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits) was a dirty rotten [insert whatever insults you can think of], all evidenced by statements of what he did, in Islamic Holy Writ. Whatever insults you can think of, Muhammad probably was worse than that, according to evidence in Islamic Holy Writ. Good Muslims follow his example.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

I choose my words very carefully.  I have a reputation for political incorrectness to maintain.  

Anyone's free to think what he will and express it. I'm a quite fanatical proponent of free speech (as representing a free mind). Of course, that applies to your own private space and your platform, you haven't rights to spout what you feel like on someone else's property, and MSK has the right to close down someone venting emotional supidity and eject him (as he would visitors to his home) so you and me are acting under his patronage.

At large in society, nobody has "the right" to not feel offended, I maintain. And emphatically, it's not the business of a government to protect fragile feelings. Left alone, most people are big enough to work things out among themselves or simply avoid certain other people, and tough if we - and we all have - have our feelings hurt by the odd insult and epithet.

The other side of the political correctness coin is taking dumb pride in being politically INcorrect, I suggest. It too, is not pursuing truth, just simple shock for its own sake.

9 hours ago, anthony said:

Anyone's free to think what he will and express it. I'm a quite fanatical proponent of free speech (as representing a free mind). Of course, that applies to your own private space and your platform, you haven't rights to spout what you feel like on someone else's property, and MSK has the right to close down someone venting emotional supidity and eject him (as he would visitors to his home) so you and me are acting under his patronage.

At large in society, nobody has "the right" to not feel offended, I maintain. And emphatically, it's not the business of a government to protect fragile feelings. Left alone, most people are big enough to work things out among themselves or simply avoid certain other people, and tough if we - and we all have - have our feelings hurt by the odd insult and epithet.

The other side of the political correctness coin is taking dumb pride in being politically INcorrect, I suggest. It too, is not pursuing truth, just simple shock for its own sake.

Is this a discussion forum????  If MSK objects to what I write  he will tell me and I will heed him...

2 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Is this a discussion forum????  If MSK objects to what I write  he will tell me and I will heed him...

As he has and you have not. Discussion, you call it?

Besides, you are the proponent of the Golden Rule. Be consistent at least. If the freight car 'solution' actually occured to you and yours in the future, it would be different - no?

3 hours ago, anthony said:

As he has and you have not. Discussion, you call it?

Besides, you are the proponent of the Golden Rule. Be consistent at least. If the freight car 'solution' actually occured to you and yours in the future, it would be different - no?

Freight trains are the quickest way to move people in large numbers out of the country.  Boats are second.

What method of eviction would  you propose?

As to Golden Rule  I believe in politeness to strangers   and death to enemies.

There is a lesson from the Talmud:   If he is coming to kill you,  rise up early and slay him first. 

17 minutes ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Freight trains are the quickest way to move people in large numbers out of the country.  Boats are second.

What method of eviction would  you propose?

As to Golden Rule  I believe in politeness to strangers   and death to enemies.

There is a lesson from the Talmud:   If he is coming to kill you,  rise up early and slay him first. 

Puh-leeze. You were aware of the connotations of box cars. Now, very late, you're softening your stance to merely mean transport. Yes, illegal immigrants should be taken to the border and given a boat ticket back to their home country. No, you don't know who your enemies are, and religion isn't a criterion.

1 hour ago, anthony said:

Puh-leeze. You were aware of the connotations of box cars. Now, very late, you're softening your stance to merely mean transport. Yes, illegal immigrants should be taken to the border and given a boat ticket back to their home country. No, you don't know who your enemies are, and religion isn't a criterion.

I do not give a flying fuck about connotations....

On 11/23/2016 at 9:32 AM, BaalChatzaf said:

I choose my words very carefully.  I have a reputation for political incorrectness to maintain.  

Celebrating alleged German ability to load up people into boxcars is celebrating Germans for the Holocaust--except, maybe, they failed to get all the Jews.

It's one of those "connotations" you don't give a "[what]" about. Your "first class brain" seems to be only half a brain.

--Brant

5 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Funny Bob should mention Nazi-associated transport and designated  'enemy' of the Volk.  It combines ignorance, malice, and bigotry. 

What is almost as funny as boxcar-to-barge is tracing the path of  the enemy from, say, Syria.  It seems to have involved many types of transport, from foot scrambling out of bombed house, by car or truck through the non-bombed side-roads, by motorcycle and van and public transport to some secure there where it has not been bombed to fuck.

By foot across the Turkish (or Lebanese or Jordanian, or Iraqi) border, by bus/foot/train/truck to the Mediterranean, by raft, overloaded freighter, rubber boat or other 'Cuban style' vessel.  To Greece, to Italy, perhaps to drown. To a camp, to a station, to a bus, to a walk north, to a shelter, to a border with the Federal Republic of Germany.

Bob, let 'normals' explain to you how inhuman it can sound to make flip and grotesque comparisons to ethnic cleansing and/or extermination campaigns either Nazi or not.  It sings with ugliness to some hearts.  

Put yourself in the shoes or mind of an old man of Aleppo looking over his family remnants in war, in Turkish refugee camp.  Their future is no longer in Syria, and Turkey offers them no permanent asylum whatsoever.   Would you spend every last shekel you could amass to transport your remaining non-dead family to a place of law, of humanity, of refuge?

Your own days on earth could wind down in the Turkish camp, but your remaining Al-Khokar kids and grandkids could get a chance at life, normal life.

And then, you hear that all 'Invaders' should be boxcarred and barged to their origin..  Your kids, your kin, your love returned to where, exactly where?  Some destroyed concrete jumble in the vast destroyed purlieus of Syria?

What would it take for you to understand a certain revulsion against your bigotry?

-- none of this 'emotional' reaction to your comments precludes discussion of the refugee and migrant crisis, its solutions, the mistakes and follies of Germany's "welcome" mat and subsequent fears/realities of social dislocation and crime and terrorism.

Mrs Merkel is a far better Jew than you, Bob.  She has an ethical heart, and you apparently do not.  

For those who are interested, I used an internet tool to roughly transcribe and calculate key words and concepts from the Jeff Rense MP3 that Jerry seems to suck up as Gospel, with which he opened this Garbage hole.  Use the key word links to jump around in the sound-file to discover just how fucking crazy is Jeff and his guest. I suggest you click first on key-word "Washington DC" ... 

Jeff Rense and Crazy Person, transcribed and keyed.

Bab Al-Khokar in an Aleppo vacation snapshot, just after his house was blown to shit along with four of his kin, but before "transport" ...

2F741A2700000578-3364592-Shattered_A_dis

Give that man a ticket, right?  Stamp it Go Back Where You Came From, Terrorist Scum.

Edited by william.scherk
Spelking, grrrrammar; insert ethical heart

About boxcars:

I saw in the news a rumor that France is offering 2500 euros (or whatever kind of money they have) to each Muslim who goes home voluntarily. This might come under consideration as a nonviolent alternative to boxcars.

20 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

Celebrating alleged German ability to load up people into boxcars is celebrating Germans for the Holocaust--except, maybe, they failed to get all the Jews.

It's one of those "connotations" you don't give a "[what]" about. Your "first class brain" seems to be only half a brain.

--Brant

Yes, but it is over twice the quality of ordinary brains....

On 2016/11/24 at 10:50 PM, william.scherk said:

Funny Bob should mention Nazi-associated transport and designated  'enemy' of the Volk.  It combines ignorance, malice, and bigotry. 

Mrs Merkel is a far better Jew than you, Bob.  She has an ethical heart, and you apparently do not.  

An "ethical heart" wholly depends upon a (rationally) ethical mind, else it is just blowing in the wind.

In my personal opinion, the German people have paid enough, in several ways, for the sins of their (great-)grandfathers - but national guilt, self-redemption and atonement carries on - in the form of Angela Merkel and her supporters, who with so-good intentions to migrants/refugees --could very well bring about a disastrously divided Germany. The road to hell, paved with mea culpas. "The good will" (Kant) shall somehow, magically, deliver "good" results.

I don't know about "a better Jew". Sure, I assume you validly attribute the character of humanity to Jews, but the good old Jewish celebration of "life" has led many Jews to the Left and far Left. They clearly can't and could never afford the self-indulgent luxury of the left's sacrificial narrative. "Life" is first to each person, before uplifting others' lives. Whatever their well-meaning deeds, it constantly remains the Jews who are picked out, picked upon and attacked by their co-citizens and other lefties - over all, and numerically proportionate - more than any other 'group' (e.g., Muslims) regardless of how well - loyally and patriotically - they have always assimilated themselves in western countries. Work that out, William, I haven't.

Although it accurately applies at times, I've come to dislike the way the word "bigotry" is now frequently used. We all know it's become the ultimate, superior moralistic, argument-stopping label, and by some but not you, levelled by ignorant bigots themselves.

22 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Yes, but it is over twice the quality of ordinary brains....

You have not much use for what it can do on OL.

That's a simple observation--a factual statement.

I wrote three sentences. You ignored the first two, except you quoted them. 

--Brant

not a math and science forum

On 11/24/2016 at 0:50 PM, william.scherk said:
On 11/24/2016 at 9:16 AM, BaalChatzaf said:

Funny Bob should mention Nazi-associated transport and designated  'enemy' of the Volk.  It combines ignorance, malice, and bigotry. [...]

Did I write something offensive to somebody?

12 hours ago, anthony said:
On 11/24/2016 at 0:50 PM, william.scherk said:

-- none of this 'emotional' reaction to your comments precludes discussion of the refugee and migrant crisis, its solutions, the mistakes and follies of Germany's "welcome" mat and subsequent fears/realities of social dislocation and crime and terrorism.

An "ethical heart" wholly depends upon a (rationally) ethical mind, else it is just blowing in the wind.

Mrs Merkel is of course not a Jew at all.  But her ethics are sounder than Bob's on the subject at issue, in my opinion.  Her ethics stand against bigotry.  Bob's 'boxcar' meme revolts me. I make the comparison in hopes he can understand what makes those remarks so revolting to me, in context of a war and in the context of 'transport' to Germany by his counterpart family, the Al-Khokar clan.  

In my personal opinion, the German people have paid enough, in several ways, for the sins of their (great-)grandfathers - but national guilt, self-redemption and atonement carries on - in the form of Angela Merkel and her supporters, who with so-good intentions to migrants/refugees --could very well bring about a disastrously divided Germany.

It has been a remarkable hundred years for the German-speaking peoples of Europe. And the years from 1945 till now quite remarkable from an Objectivist point of view.  

It has been a remarkable hundred years for the Jewish people of Europe and the Middle East.  And it has been a remarkable hundred years for the Muslim people of Europe and the Middle East.  A very remarkable century for the lands once under a despotic Ottoman Empire. 

But I am not opposing or devaluing discussion on any terms and issues of this remarkable history, or opposing intelligent comment on the Migrant Crisis as it pertains to Germany, as it pertains to a Germany out of step with the rest of its EU partners.**

I oppose the kinds of garbage put up here by Jerry, and I reject the kind of remarks made by Bob over the past two months about the Boxcar Solution. 

[excised Kant cant]

I don't know about "a better Jew". Sure, I assume you validly attribute the character of humanity to Jews, but the good old Jewish celebration of "life" has led many Jews to the Left and far Left.

Bab is a Jew by family association. He is atheist. He tells us that Jewish ethics are pretty fine and rank highest in the Abrahamic traditions.  He adopts some of them.  But on the subject of Muslims in Europe he trots out the Boxcar Solution.  

Bob's humanity is perhaps crimped a bit by being Aspie, and lacking some emotional-mirroring and recognition circuits, some empathetic tendrils in his brain.  Maybe. That is what he tells us. 

What I don't think Bob has attempted to do is put himself in the place of a war-refugee.  The religious dimension of the family I sketched was not the largest manifest quality.  It didn't matter if they were the last eleven Aleppine Jews left on Earth, or if they were Ismailis, or if they were Alawite, or if they were Sunni, or Shi'a or followers of syncretic Alevi tradition, or remnants of Turkmen with Kurdish-inflected Sufi beliefs, or that they were Maronites or Syriac-rite Christians, or even Yezidi.

No, it was family and family survival that mattered. 

I had hoped that Bab/Bob could see himself in the Al-Kolker patriarch, in the situation, in the bombed-to-shit hellhole that was once home.  And perhaps correct his misapprehension that refugees were dark and devious invaders who deserved expulsion and destruction, not asylum.

By following their journey, I hoped that Bob could see that the Boxcar Solution would send them back to hell.  That they were not Germany's "enemies" by any stretch of the word. That since they do not qualify as "enemies" as a class, they therefore do not deserve a solution akin to the Nazi's evil actions regarding The Joo.

bh169xxx.jpg

They clearly can't and could never afford the self-indulgent luxury of the left's sacrificial narrative. "Life" is first to each person, before uplifting others' lives. Whatever their well-meaning deeds, it constantly remains the Jews who are picked out, picked upon and attacked by their co-citizens and other lefties - over all, and numerically proportionate - more than any other 'group' (e.g., Muslims) regardless of how well - loyally and patriotically - they have always assimilated themselves in western countries. Work that out, William, I haven't.

As I wrote above, my rejection/revulsion of the ignorance, malice and bigotry of the Boxcar allusions stand apart from the many items worth discussion**. 

But I am not going to discuss those things in this Garbage Can.  This is the place that our leader and host reserves for things that do not reflect OL's commitment to reason and reasoned discussion.

Although it accurately applies at times, I've come to dislike the way the word "bigotry"[**] is now frequently used. We all know it's become the ultimate, superior moralistic, argument-stopping label, and by some but not you, levelled by ignorant bigots themselves.

We all know no such thing.  Bigotry is a simple concept to understand. I don't use it lightly on OL. I reserve it for the disgusting and degrading comments made by such as Moralist,  Wolf and the Joo-haters (since departed) and for Jerry's disgusting Rense-reliance, and for Bob's melange of Muslim Boxcar solution tropes.  I use it to refer to the Hatefest at SOLOpassion.  I use it to refer to Jeff Rense's disgusting comments in the OT

On 11/22/2016 at 9:16 AM, william.scherk said:

There are enormous challenges in welcoming so many people, not least of which is 'cultural' ...  and the criminal element among the incoming, the ignorant, the authoritarian, the bigoted and bitter are a major 'Watch Me' challenge.  It is certainly true that among those entering Germany will be a number of un-assimilable people, and people whose hearts are set with Islamic fundamentalist clocks, who have no idea what an 'open society' means. 

Invoke this concept for my mentions of the word "Bigotry."  

On 3/20/2016 at 7:47 PM, william.scherk said:

I appreciate bigotry as a habit of mind, a misplaced insistence on rectitude, an obstinate holding of one's opinions as being beyond doubt or useful criticism. It can be that a bigoted thinker in one aspect of life is a much more rational actor in others. I can think of some hockey fans, for example. I can also think of crowds of left-ish types of particular bigotry: the demonizing of "The Right" as if it were just an undifferentiated mass of You People. This is most often seen when a bigoted speaker dismisses as one of Those People as beyond the pale, because of his or her membership of a group. (so, of course, in my normal real life I have many 'discussions' with folks who hold bigoted views, often shallowly-warranted views -- and the key test for me is whether or not they allow in new information contra their opinion. If they do, the bigotry was only apparent in a forceful opinion. The old saw about not attributing to malice that which belongs to ignorance or error comes to mind ...)

I am puzzled by the accusation against me of bigotry. How am I not allowing expression of contrary views? I don't control this place. Did I tell the boss that a thread should be put in the garbage pile?

One example of bigotry is sharia law. Under the full implementation of sharia law, you are born a Muslim. And if you leave Islam, that is called apostacy and the penalty is death. How is that for intolerance of a contrary view? Non-Muslims must convert or at best be 2nd class people or at worst die. Is that not bigotry? Perhaps I am a bigot because I point out these facts about sharia law.

4 hours ago, william.scherk said:

D

Bob's humanity is perhaps crimped a bit by being Aspie, and lacking some emotional-mirroring and recognition circuits, some empathetic tendrils in his brain.  Maybe. That is what he tells us. 

Since when is it wrong to remove unwanted persons from one's property? 

Screw emotions.  What about   maintaining peace and order on one's turf? 

3 hours ago, jts said:

I am puzzled by the accusation against me of bigotry. How am I not allowing expression of contrary views? I don't control this place. Did I tell the boss that a thread should be put in the garbage pile?

One example of bigotry is sharia law. Under the full implementation of sharia law, you are born a Muslim. And if you leave Islam, that is called apostacy and the penalty is death. How is that for intolerance of a contrary view? Non-Muslims must convert or at best be 2nd class people or at worst die. Is that not bigotry? Perhaps I am a bigot because I point out these facts about sharia law.

Maybe William could explain. You put up a lot of stuff you take no responsibility for beyond putting it up.

--Brant

On 11/5/2016 at 4:43 PM, jts said:

You did not listen to the mp3 at the top of this thread. It is happening. Now. Present tense. Islam is taking over Germany. Germany is becoming an Islamic country.

You came to this conclusion from a 52 minute radio broadcast?

--Brant

Migrants or war refugees? Syrians or "Syrians" who lost their passports? Just anyone after a hand out? (Why the preponderance of young men?). It should have been the responsibility of the German government to have as many as possible vetted, but also to receive a mandate from its people.. A country that surrenders its own people's self-reliance and work ethic and cultural values for the sake of the good feeling, the 'right' thing and the undeserved guilt of some, will not continue to be the same country which could afford (materially and morally) to do that in the first place. For the human cost, it puts citizens against citizens and citizens against migrants. Everybody loses, that's altruism 101. And the welfare state is what starts the problem, and draws those who rather would have it easy than work for their own good.

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

You're swimming in molasses.

--Brant

Not an answer to the questions I put forth.

1 minute ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

No, but it's sweet...

(groan... Sorry, I couldn't resist...)

:)

Michael

Jeeeezus.  You can do better than that.