Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

Here's a lawyer of note observing that Garland just proved why he was unfit for becoming a Supreme Court Justice.

1. He caved to the political desires of a partisan congressional committee and used the Justice Department for purely political ends.

2. He used the Justice Department to punish others for not approving him to SCOTUS (poor baby).

And all I can think is, man is this going to boomerang on the bad guys.

By the time anything serious can come of it, even if the Dems can come up with a kangaroo court, this will happen after the 2022 elections where the MAGA people are killing it. And then it will all be undone and the new people will make sure the hammer of justice will fall hard on their heads.

This act of indicting Bannon is proof positive that when elitists are surrounded by trappings of power, but their power isn't really working, they are full-on retards.

:)

Michael

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a lawyer of note observing that Garland just proved why he was unfit for becoming a Supreme Court Justice.

1. He caved to the political desires of a partisan congressional committee and used the Justice Department for purely political ends.

2. He used the Justice Department to punish others for not approving him to SCOTUS (poor baby).

By the time anything serious can come of it, even if the Dems can come up with a kangaroo court, this will happen after the 2022 elections where the MAGA people are killing it. And then it will all be undone and the new people will make sure the hammer of justice will fall hard on their heads.

This act of indicting Bannon is proof positive that when elitists are surrounded by trappings of power, but their power isn't really working, they are full-on retards.

Michael

Shows how freaking petrified they are that Bannon is directly over the target

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

From the article:

The judge in Connecticut ruled on Monday that because Mr. Jones refused to turn over documents ordered by the courts, including financial records, he was liable by default.

Does anyone really believe this will be the final result?

This quote signals there is a hell of a lot more behind all this than the surface details in a yellow journalism rag like the NYT.

I'm not intimate with this case, but I know there have been court assaults on Alex Jones for the Sandy Hook thing for ages. And I've heard that, in instances where outcomes do not go the way defendants like, appeals courts exist.

There has been way too much fake news about this affair for me to take seriously any claim of victory or defeat for anyone. Besides, I am a big freedom of speech advocate. I like the First Amendment and I am sure it was not penned to defend only the rights of whom we agree with. So I don't even think this case should exist. 

I suspect this thing is more about elections than about Sandy Hook. In fact, I lean toward this interpretation. It's called lawfare for political purposes.

I also suspect the court proceedings will go on for another 20 years. Alex has some top lawyers in the country beside him. 

Michael

On 11/12/2021 at 2:42 PM, william.scherk said:

The [Steve Bannon] indictment can be accessed here: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1447811/download

Bannon uttered some strong words today ... I am reminded of a saying attributed to him: "Flood the Zone with Shit."

About the Bannon indictment:

On 11/13/2021 at 6:38 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And it starts.

GettyImages-1353472488.png
WWW.BREITBART.COM

The indictment of Steve Bannon is "outrageous," Alan Dershowitz said while examining former presidents' retention of executive privilege.

In thinking about the bad guys, I paraphrase a saying from Brazil (I have mentioned this a few times before, but never my paraphrase of it that changes an essential point).

Birds who swallow stones better know the size of their own assholes.

When you start hearing a whole lot of hollering in the press about how unfair it all is re all things Bannon, now you will know what is going on.

Michael

On 11/15/2021 at 11:52 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

From the article: [

The judge in Connecticut ruled on Monday that because Mr. Jones refused to turn over documents ordered by the courts, including financial records, he was liable by default.

Does anyone really believe this will be the final result?

The Connecticut case has been rolling along for quite some time. Readers can view the full, very long case docket here: http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=UWYCV186046437S

If I have read the docket correctly, the ruling is here: http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=21734820

I'm not intimate with this case, but I know there have been court assaults on Alex Jones for the Sandy Hook thing for ages. And I've heard that, in instances where outcomes do not go the way defendants like, appeals courts exist.

What I gleaned from the court's ruling is that Jones and his lawyers have long been warned that not supplying what the court has ordered would result in a default judgement. Have a gander at the procedural history laid out in the ruling above.

Alex Jones et al will be appealing this ruling, but I don't see a way he can win -- overturning Judge Bellis' ruling. See the penultimate page (16).

I suspect this thing is more about elections than about Sandy Hook. In fact, I lean toward this interpretation. It's called lawfare for political purposes.

I don't know how this pertains to the Sandy Hook families pursuing their civil cases.  The orginal actions were brought almost 9 years ago.

I also suspect the court proceedings will go on for another 20 years. Alex has some top lawyers in the country beside him.

He's been going through lawyers at a fine clip. His present team is not giving up (Reuters) :

Norm Pattis, who represents Infowars, said: "We remain confident that, in the end, the Sandy Hook families cannot prove either liability or damages. We think their lawyers know this; hence, the desperate effort to obtain a default.”

A family spokesperson also acknowledged the road ahead:

"Mr. Jones was given every opportunity to comply but, when he chose instead to withhold evidence for more than two years, the Court was left with no choice but to rule as it did today," said Mattei, whose firm, Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder, represents families of the Sandy Hook victims.

"While the families are grateful for the court's ruling, they remain focused on uncovering the truth," he said.

If I am reading the docket correctly the court dates for the next steps in the civil proceeding begin with jury selection next August (2022).  

It's probably much too simplistic, but I think when you refuse to follow court ordered "discovery" procedures, you run the risk of a default judgement. 

The trial beginning next year will be not fun for anyone, I expect.

From the horse's mouth:

65cd00c7-f53b-483d-839c-1a90ca6cb4f3-lar
FREEWORLDNEWS.TV

Experts Agree Political Ruling By Democrat Judge Is 100% Unconstitutional Statement by attorney Norm Pattis “The trial court’s entry of a default in these cases is stunning. It takes no account of the...

-- Alex has spoken directly to the issues:

https://banned.video/watch?id=6192e0c06eb7794b57d8a751

Edited by william.scherk
Removed dumb smiley

On 11/17/2021 at 8:00 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I haven't seen this yet, but I will.

I saw it and I loved every minute of it.

What a show!

Alex Jones, after being tarred and feathered everywhere in the culture, is now coming into his own as the one person who most accurately predicted where we are today.

And these younger people, ones who are already culture-intellectual icons like Joe Rogan, Mike Cernovich, Tim Pool, Michael Malice and so on, are treating Alex as the Grand Old Master who blazed the trail they are now on. As I mentioned above, there was even a transgender on the show (Blair White). Also, Drew Hernandez who I don't know much about, although I liked what I heard.

If you want one hell of an entertaining and informative discussion, watch that video.

Also, here are another couple if this is your thing like it is mine.

4cIghYIDYDr3_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Mike Cernovich of http://hoaxedmovie.com/ joins The Alex Jones Show in-studio to break down the spiritual war for humanity. Support:...

and 

S48BiYVGZefE_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Tim Pool of https://timcast.com/ and Mike Cernovich of http://hoaxedmovie.com/ join The Alex Jones Show for a roundtable breaking down conspiracy versus culture. Support:...

Cernovich and Alex even bashed Trump some and I didn't even mind.

In fact, from their perspective, I think they are right. Although from a broader perspective, they are ignoring context--like what good is it to issue a law that is soon revoked by the courts or Congress? And they forget that, even though Trump can and did make some mistakes, he learns. So I doubt he will make the same mistakes twice, although they do tend to believe that.

(Apropos, they're pissed Trump embraced the vaccines, didn't pardon Julien Assange, has not openly supported the nonviolent political prisoners who showed up on Jan 6, hired people for important posts who were intent on his destruction, etc. But the fact is, they did not get elected President. Trump did. And from all the good I have seen him do, I am pretty sure there considerations that a person wedded to an ideology cannot fathom, and frankly cannot use to get elected from a mass of divergent peoples. But I bet they can if they ever decide to get elected to a position of power. The context changes. And, of those who have tried, most of them failed even after they understand the context. But within their space, they are extremely valuable, at least I find them to be, so I say let them rant even when they don't see what I do.)

Back to point. You haven't lived until you have seen Mike Cernovich and Alex Jones talk about their psychedelic experiences (like with ayahuasca and psilocybin) and start waxing on about the cosmic nature of existence.

For those who like this stuff, enjoy. This is quite a banquet.

For those who don't, we love you anyway.

Michael

I saw the Tim Pool , Michael Malice , Joe Rogan and Alex Jones podcast with Blair White . iI had never run across Blair prior to seeing that podcast. I did a cursory search basically to see if I should have heard of her and most links had mostly the same blurbs , emerging conservative podcaster , yada, yada. 

I am gobsmacked , he’s hot.

• Smile 1

On 11/17/2021 at 2:57 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let Robert Barnes say it, though.

Let Barnes say it even better:

lfXK7olDuFAH_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Lawyer Warns - What Has Been Done To Alex Jones Has Never Been Done Before Support:...

This whole affair is going to stink for the fake news media and even for the authoritarians suing Alex before this is over.

What's more, I bet Alex countersues when it is all over.

Michael

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Money and power, baby, money and power...

So now that Big Pharma and Big Med has fucked up the lives of countless people through abuse of serotonin uptake inhibiters and God knows what else, what are they going to do about it?

Nothing, that's what.

They are going to laugh their asses off all the way to the bank.

If there is anything that comes up politically to hold these jerks accountable, count me in.

At least, truth comes out in the end. Despite all the ridicule heaped on people who see it in the early days of any elitist-made pestilence. (That are conspiraaaaaaaaacy theoooooooooooooooists... har har har...)

It takes a long time, but truth does come out.

Too bad so much elitist-made suffering has to be inflicted on victims first, though.

I wonder what it's like to be evil as a profession. To feed your family with gains from the suffering and death of innocents as your main income and know it.

I have my own faults, but I am not that.

Michael

Alex Jones just got a full-throated endorsement as an intellectual by Steve Bannon.

Not as a pundit.

Not as a conspiracy theorist.

Not as an alt-media personality.

As an intellectual.

The big "I," baby.

Don't believe me? See here.

TWO GIANTS AT A CROSSROAD: Alex Jones joins Steve Bannon on Saturday morning and it was Truly an Interview for the Ages! (VIDEO)

alexs-war-bannon-war-room.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

TWO GIANTS AT A CROSSROAD The iconic Alex Jones joined Steve Bannon on Saturday morning and the interview was one for the ages. Later this week the movie “Alex’s War”, a new documentary by Alex...

In the interview, Steve told Alex he was way ahead of the curve of the rest of mankind with the transhumanist danger.

Steve also said one of his guilty pleasures is watching a rant by Alex. :) Frankly, that's one of mine, too. :) 

But Steve called Alex an intellectual because of two important cultural happenings on the near horizon.

The first is a documentary on Alex's life and mission by Alex Lee Moyer called Alex's War. Here's the trailer.

Here is the blurb for the trailer on YouTube:

A new documentary by Alex Lee Moyer, director of TFW NO GF.

Who is Alex Jones? Is he a dangerous lunatic or a patriotic hero? Does he even believe the things he says? From beloved Austin local radio host, to outspoken critic of presidents Bush, Clinton, and Obama, to a national figure espousing incendiary conspiracy theories about 9/11, Sandy Hook, and the New World Order through his media platform, Infowars, to his instrumental role in the protests leading up to and including January 6th, Alex’s War is an unprecedented close examination of this guarded, mythic figure, and the story of the fracturing of the great American narrative—through the eyes of this man who helped break it.

Building around Jones’s first ever independent long-form interviews, behind-the-scenes footage from his studio and rallies, and full access to the Infowars archives, acclaimed director Alex Lee Moyer traces the twenty-five year rollercoaster of a career that brings him to the winter of 2020 and a monstrously manic election—a moment Jones sees not just as the culmination of his lifelong mission, but the decisive point in the fate of humanity.

The second is a book coming out by Alex in mid-August (August 30 on Amazon--referral link below):

The Great Reset: And the War for the World

image.png

Steve said this is not a book just for reading. He said it is a book you are going to want to take notes in, to underline passage in, to quote, and so on--and that Alex's references are sterling.

The people recommending the book on the Amazon pre-sale page are Tucker Carlson, Dr. Mercola and Mike Adams.

I expect to see a whole lot more famous people jump on board as time goes on.

Here is the blurb on Amazon.

In The Great Reset: And the War for the World, the most controversial man on earth Alex Jones gives you a full analysis of The Great Reset, the global elite's international conspiracy to enslave humanity and all life on the planet.

From central bankers, corporate billionaires, and corrupted government officials, global elites have been organizing a historic war on humanity under a trans-humanist, scientific dictatorship. Alex Jones was the first major figure to expose the World Economic Forum’s agenda. He has dedicated the last 30 years of his life to studying The Great Reset, conducting tens of thousands of interviews with top-level scientists, politicians, and military officials in order to reverse engineer their secrets and help awaken humanity.

The Great Reset: And the War for the World chronicles the history of the global elites' rise to power and reveals how they’ve captured the governments of the world and financed The Great Reset to pave the way for The New World Order.

Once dubbed a conspiracy theory, but now openly promoted by the most powerful corporations and governments, The Great Reset is a planned attempt to redistribute all the world’s wealth and power into the hands of banks, corporations, billionaires, and The World Economic Forum.

If you read one book in a lifetime, this is it. In The Great Reset: And the War for the World, you will discover from the self-appointed controllers of the planet in their own words, their plan for what they call the final revolution, or The Great Reset.

The only way this corporate fascist conspiracy can succeed is if the people of the world are not aware of it. And this book lays out their sinister blueprint and how to stop it. While many great books have been written to help awaken people to this sinister agenda, no author has ever spent as much time and research on The Great Reset as Alex Jones.

The Great Reset: And the War for the World is the undisputed trailblazer for understanding what’s happening and how to stop it. 

Outside of all that, here is the video of Steve's interview with Alex this morning on the War Room.

Dpm8e.qR4e-small-Episode-2025-Alex-Jones
RUMBLE.COM

We sit down with Alex Jones for a deep dive into his new book, and more. Our Guests Are: Joe Allen, Alex Jones, Jayne Zirkle, Dan Schultz Stay ahead of the censors - Join us warroom.org/join Aired On:

As to the critics of Alex here on this OL thread and here in O-Land, including peer pressure against those who like Alex Jones, there is a huge temptation to look at the noise and miss the signal with him. He is colorful and makes a lot of noise. So, yeah, the temptation is there.

But, as Steve and others are saying, the signal with Alex is cutting through everything. It is louder than the noise for those who are not blinded by mockery and disdain.

Apropos, this makes me wonder if paying attention to the noise and missing the signal to obey social norms this is a mental habit. How many people miss the signal as they embrace the noise with Ayn Rand?

Hmmmmm?...

It's something to think about.

As to Alex Jones, I have long been an admirer of his, even as I called him a bulldozer, not a scalpel. My posts on this very thread are testament to that, although there is a lot more out there.

So I love seeing Alex come into his own like this.

(And all right before the midterm elections. Heh... :) )

Enjoy.

Michael

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

They are railroading Alex Jones.

As Robert Barnes said, the judge seem hell bent on breaking the world's record on how many US laws she herself can break in one case.

One of the best Alex Jones quotes of all time, right at the end of the video above:

You can't be told about the matrix. You gotta see it.

Alex has devoted his entire life and profession to showing people the matrix.

And now he's doing it as defendant from inside a matrix-driven trial.

We all can see it. All you have to do is look, starting with the judge denying him the right to present a defense. In America.

I have a feeling Alex is going to be OK in the end, though.

Justice moves slow and November is coming up fast. If last night is any indication, even if this judge does manage to railroad Alex good and railroaded by the end of the year, this will get straightened out starting in January.

Michael

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They are railroading Alex Jones.

That's one way of looking at the trial. Without details, the assertion is hard to assess.

The terrible blunder of the defense announced in court yesterday has ramifications and they are ramifying widely today. The blunder being the incompetent Jones lawyer giving a link to a cloud file that contained full data from Alex Jones's phone. Two years of materials.

The current committee-of-benghazi and the Department of Justice immediately issued requests for copies of the phone contents. The plaintiff attorney indicated today that "For Sure" he will comply.

The defense seems feeble, constrained by a lack of depth, sloppy and without a theory of the case. Remember, these guys trying to defend Alex Jones are not the ones who stupidly stonewalled discovery.  These guys are dealing with the aftermath, the effects of that self-own.

In brief, simply, not perfectly -- if you do not comply with discovery, in American jurisprudence you risk a default judgement for willful non-cooperation in a civil case like this one.

The outcome "guilty of defamation" is behind us.  Ahead is this jury's decision on damages. They may, as suggested by lead Jones attorney Reynal, assign a one dollar penalty to Jones. They may assign a number near the upper ranges suggested by plaintiffs ... 150 Million Smackers.

The predator in this case was in my opinion Alex Jones. He preyed on the families of the murdered children of Sandy Hook. He made money off their suffering. His relentless lies and defamation harmed the parents. 

If you don't quite accept that, re-listen to or re-watch the portion of the trial where the parents were on the stand, subject to cross-examination by the defendant's counsel.

Most of the mainstream and subaltern media is relishing the drama of comeuppance, and some of these accounts of proceedings are maddening. An example is Anna Merlan's vice-ridden VICE article.  

Since this Travis County courtroom is friendly to cameras, the whole shebang is on YouTube and every other platform with a wide audience. If you want to get a variety of cuts, curated lightly, Law & Crime Network have a collection.

See also the latest emergency motion.

Alex on the stand:

Spoiler

Audio version

Chance would be a fine thing.

Edited by william.scherk
Va va va voom; breathing space between blocks

55 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Most of the mainstream and subaltern media is relishing the drama of comeuppance...

William,

This gets to the root, though.

The people who do not like Alex Jones do not want justice and they couldn't give a crap about the kids. (How many do you think took money out of their own pockets to help the families?)

They want crucifixion of Alex. The rest doesn't matter.

Then there will come the drama of all this being overturned on appeal (on procedure alone) and great gnashing of teeth and rending of garments.

Lots of drama.

Little substance.

Michael

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

The terrible blunder of the defense announced in court yesterday has ramifications and they are ramifying widely today. The blunder being the incompetent Jones lawyer giving a link to a cloud file that contained full data from Alex Jones's phone. Two years of materials.

William,

Actually this is false. Spin.

Tim Pool discusses it. 

Apparently Alex gave them his phone of his own free will. It wasn't even confiscated. The blunder part is total fabrication.

For the record, Tim is not defending Alex's reporting on Sandy Hook. He openly says Alex was wrong to do what he did.

MEDIA CLAIMS ALEX JONES ACCIDENTALLY GAVE HIS PRIVATE TEXT TO DEFAMATION LAWYERS

ABWqFIxLdjk_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Sign Up For Exclusive Episodes At https://timcast.com/ Merch - https://timcast.creator-spring.com Hosts: Tim @Timcast (everywhere) Ian @IanCrossland (everywhere) Hannah Claire @HannahClaire.B...

Here is a quote from Tim from the video (start at 4:40) pertinent to people who accept predator class spin and dirty tricks as fact.

... there were people that worked with Alex that were telling him like, "Back off."

And he went full steam, or I should say he went steam enough that he shouldn't have done it.

Now they're saying they want $150 million over it and I'm like: this is where it's getting crazy. 

It doesn't seem like he's getting a fair hearing. He wasn't even granted a jury trial over this. They went straight to a damages hearing. It's totally insane. It absolutely is.

So, you know, look man. The most annoying thing is they do these really dirty games, and what blows my mind is, it just works on dumb people.

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They want crucifixion of Alex. The rest doesn't matter.

Gee. I wish we were back in time. Alex Jones would be beheaded for being a monster and a liar. I would not defend that bastard.